The Hero's 90 Day Challenge! 👑

Good to hear that you’re seeing improvement with your life and self confidence. Keep at it, It only keeps getting better, you’ll soon start to wonder why we give it all up for a few minutes of physical pleasure.

2 Likes

Congratulations, hero @BenThor! You’re a champion!

Another benefit you’ve gained on this streak is WISDOM.

I’ve passed 180 days on hard mode with GOD’s Help. I’ve experienced failures and successes on my journey, and I had the same attitude you did - now that I’m here and I’ve beaten my highest streak, everything will fall into place for me. But we learn that life will still throw struggles and challenges our way. The important thing is that we’re much better equipped to handle them now!

Proud of you brother, stick to your strategy and keep going!

3 Likes

Congratulations, hero @raj10! You’ve been promoted to adventurer!

Congratulations in beating your highest streak brother! Looking forward to seeing you progress more and more! You can do this! Keep up with regular practise and check-ins.

https://data.whicdn.com/images/309800061/original.gif

3 Likes

Welcome to the challenge, hero @shazy6! Your apprenticeship begins!

Glad to see you’ve started practising already! Stick to the strategy and you can see success like I have! Let’s work together and make real change! :fire::handshake:

4 Likes

Welcome, hero @Paulkijkduin - our newest apprentice!

Welcome aboard my friend! Let’s get you closer to those goals!

3 Likes

Welcome, hero @HappySoul! Your apprenticeship has begun strong, and the king’s trainers have taken notice!

YES YES YES! You’re doing it right bro!

4 Likes

Hero @Forerunner has joined the challenge as an apprentice!

Current Streak: 181 days on hard mode with GOD’s Help
Highest Streak: Current
Sharing Code: eoivgi

I have read and agree to commit to the rules of the challenge.

Negative Consequences of Viewing and Doing - 5 Strong Reasons Why I Want to Escape PMO:

1. It hindered my spiritual progress, my relationship with GOD, and was a rebellion against His Plan for my life.
2. It stopped me from pursuing my dreams, goals, hobbies and success in this life and the Hereafter.
3. It led to struggles with my self-esteem, my relationships, my career and my finances.
4. It made me disinterested in good relationships with family and friends and killed love with lies and deception.
5. It fueled anxiety, depression, loneliness and self-loathing, and caused deep shame, regret and social isolation.

Positive Consequences of Living a Loving Life - 5 Strong Reasons Why I Want to Be Free and Clean:

1. I am overjoyed and spiritually accomplished after experiencing true repentance and drawing nearer to GOD.
2. I am completely transformed for the better in all aspects of my life.
3. I only see women as people to be loved, and have no interest in unclean imagery and sexual perversion.
4. My motivation to achieve legendary goals and change history has increased a hundredfold.
5. My confidence, self-respect and integrity are renewed, and I am happy with where my life is heading.

My Vision:
With restored integrity, I feel love and connection to GOD, to my higher self and to the people around me. I’m finally free, bursting with energy, creativity and motivation. I’ve regained my self-control and I advance daily towards a happy, meaningful and successful life by GOD’s Grace.

Check-in Day 1 (Day 181 hard mode with GOD’s Help)
One affirmation: I accomplish all of my goals by GOD’s Grace.
One thing I’m thankful for in my life: I am thankful for the love and support of family and friends.
Progress for the day: Another day free and clean!
Number of urges: 0
Number of practices: 10

180 days completed. It’s time to commit more!

5 Likes

@Thenofap_king Hey brother, here’s the criteria for promotions:

:hammer_and_wrench::hammer_and_wrench::hammer_and_wrench::hammer_and_wrench::hammer_and_wrench::chains: Apprentice: 0 - 10 Days :chains::hammer_and_wrench::hammer_and_wrench::hammer_and_wrench::hammer_and_wrench::hammer_and_wrench:
:dagger::dagger::dagger::dagger::dagger::herb: Adventurer: 11 - 20 Days :herb::dagger::dagger::dagger::dagger::dagger:
:bow_and_arrow::bow_and_arrow::bow_and_arrow::bow_and_arrow::bow_and_arrow::mountain_snow: Mercenary: 21 - 30 Days :mountain_snow::bow_and_arrow::bow_and_arrow::bow_and_arrow::bow_and_arrow::bow_and_arrow:
:trident::trident::trident::trident::trident::mountain: Warrior: 31 - 40 Days :mountain::trident::trident::trident::trident::trident:
:crossed_swords::crossed_swords::crossed_swords::crossed_swords::crossed_swords::classical_building: Knight: 41 - 50 Days :classical_building::crossed_swords::crossed_swords::crossed_swords::crossed_swords::crossed_swords:
:shield::shield::shield::shield::shield::japanese_castle: Paladin: 51 - 60 Days :japanese_castle::shield::shield::shield::shield::shield:
:lion::lion::lion::lion::lion::deciduous_tree: Champion: 61 - 70 Days :deciduous_tree::lion::lion::lion::lion::lion:
:fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::volcano: Dragonslayer: 71 - 80 Days :volcano::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:
:crown::crown::crown::crown::crown::european_castle: Hero: 81 - 90 Days :european_castle::crown::crown::crown::crown::crown:

You can see where everyone is on post 2:

2 Likes

Brother, I guess we can add another one one level in this game , something like Last man standing, That is the advance level of this game, Whoever wins this (Basic Level) 90 days of challenge can participate in that level
 . Instead of, starting from the scratch again, better you continue your journey like that 
 What do you think?.

Kindly share the benefits that you got when compare with the days before you had started this journey

2 Likes

Whoohooo
What a flight
I look handsone @Ironman.
Thanks Brother, this time I am really very confident that I will achieve my target of 90 DAYS

4 Likes

Day 13
I AM VERY STRONG
URGES DEFEATED 1(Strong) PRACTISE done.
I am thankful to lord Krishna.
I want to see my counter on Day 90

3 Likes

Day 9
I am so powerful.
Urges defeated 1
I am thankful to my mother as she cook so good
Progress for the day: another clean day
@Backincontrol yes bro, I am realizing this why I wasted that time in pmo at past, but moving on let’s be the alpha male we all want to be in our livesđŸ’Ș

1 Like

Hey @Forerunner brother
In that case can u pls update my streak to 29 and change my level as I am not able to do so
Thanks in advance

2 Likes

@Thenofap_king Great stuff bro - day 29!

Remember to check in regularly. Daily is best, but once every 3 days if you’re busy.

2 Likes

I will brother
Thank you

2 Likes

:gem: Affirmation - I am a hero. I am a winner. I am successful. I am physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually healthy.
:gem: I am thankful for - I’m thankful for the help and mercy I receive from God.
:gem: Progress - Another clean day!
:gem: Number of urges defeated, practices completed - 2, 10

2 Likes

:golf: Today’s Report: :golf:

:two_hearts: Sharing Code : 2sov9d

:yellow_circle: Current Streak : 74 Happy days
:green_circle: Highest Streak : 90+ Days

:pushpin: Affirmations:
:muscle: I am Very intelligent beyond the human capability

:pushpin: Things you’re thankful for in your life:
:gift_heart: I am thankful for god for giving me the intelligence which is humanly not possible

:pushpin: Report your progress for the day
:tulip: Clean day

:pushpin: Report the number of urges defeated/practices completed
:white_check_mark: 0 Urges 0 Practices

:paintbrush: Diary:
A normal day with zero urges

1 Like

Guys ! Please watch this
 Must be helpful for NoFap :slight_smile:

Tesla, Jobs, Muhammad Ali, Mike Tyson and many others practiced the art of semen retention.

10 years of not losing sexual energy during intercourse nor masturbation using Gnostic Techniques | Page 2 | NoFapÂź :flushed: :flushed: :flushed:

2 Likes

Guys !! Please try this out to release your buildup sexual energy

Choose the mantra based on your religion

For those who do have a knack for meditative/yogic exercises, a powerful transmutation exercise is the following : Sit comfortably, close your eyes, flex your PC muscle, begin breathing in deeply and slowly, vocalise mentally the sound HAM (HHHAAAAAMMMMM), imagine sexual energy in the form of light going up from your creative organs through your spine to your brains, and breathe out quickly and powerfully while saying SAHHH as a sigh (no vocal chords used), releasing the PC muscle. Repeat.

3 Likes

A good way to control the sexual energy is by breathing. Your breath is the key to controlling your ‘autonomous’ nervous system. We have a Motor Centre; all the parts of the body we can consciously control. Then we have the Instinctive/Sexual Centre; these are mainly parts of the body we can (not yet) consciously control. For example, the peristaltic movements of the guts, we can’t consciously control them
 or the heartbeat (that’s a good thing ;)). But the breath is part of both the Motoric and the Instinctive Centre. When we don’t think about it, it keeps going. But when we focus our attention on the breath, we can make it slower and deeper. That’s why there is such a focus on breathing exercises in Meditation and Yoga. Through the breath we can calm the mind and the sexual centre (both related to the subconscious, autonomous forces of man). So for actual control in intercourse, when you get too excited
 breathe deeply and slowly. No wonder the Ham-Sah exercise is a breathing exercise.

And no wonder that the main energetic channels of sexual energies are on one side connected to the left and right testicles/ovaries and on the on the other side the left and right nostrils.
[​IMG]
@DSBP: For bachelors, it’s absolutely advised to transmute daily. You can do 25 rounds in the morning, 25 in the midday and 25 in the evening. For those who practice Tantra, it’s less necessary but still a good thing to do.

There are easier forms of Pranayama: take your right hand, place your index under the left nostril, breathe in through the right counting to 7, place your thumb under the right nostril, hold the breath counting to 7, open the left nostril (take away your index), breathe out counting to 7. Now do the same but vice versa. That’s one round of simple pranayama. ‘Prana’ means life-force, ‘Yama’ means control. Controlling life-force!

Sexual energy is also called ‘chi’ of ‘ki’, like in Tai Chi or Ai-Ki-Do. That’s why most serious martial artists know these secrets. The power of Bruce Lee? He kept his seed (true story), so did his Masters.

Guys, Please read this when you get urges, just remained yourself why you should not FAP
 BETTER YOU READ IT AS MANY AS TIMES YOU CAN INA DAY

2 Likes