Why I want to create a group
THIS PART IS DEDICATED FOR USERS WITH STREAK LESS THAN 10 DAYS.
I would like to revive the old challenge Back to Basics from 2018. In one of my previous posts I wrote I won’t make any groups, but due the fact that the most notable progress I made while taking part in those challenges I decided to bring them back.
The rules depend on the mode you are on:
- NORMAL DIFFICULTY: Softmode - NoPM = No Porn, Masturbation, but Orgasm(Sex) is allowed
- HARD DIFFICULTY: Hardmode - NoPMO = No Porn, Masturbation and Orgasm (Sex)
- HARDCORE DIFFICULTY: Monkmode - NoPMO, No Social Media, No TV, No Music, No Internet
Soft images, fantasizing, peeking counts as a porn too.
To sign up for a challenge, just copy the template below and paste it in the first post below this thread:
Nickname Code Streak
Update you streak whenever you want. The first couple days are the hardest, so find the way to deal with the urges and prevent them. The primary focus should be always on your routine and your goals. Counting days and thinking all the time about NoFap is bad for your mind.
When you finish this challenge you can update the Hall of Fame below with your name and code appended by adequate icon:
- you have finished PART 1 or > 10 days
- you have finished PART 2 or > 20 days
- you have finished PART 3 or > 30 days
- you have finished PART 4 or > 45 days
- you have finished PART 5 or > 60 days
- you have finished PART6 or > 90 days
So when I finish the challenge I could be seen in HoF as:
Of course I will try to bump this topic from time to time to not get it closed.
Hall Of Fame