Winter Soldiers Camp (Entries Open)

I am happy to see the confidence of you guys but you may only apply to two awards in a month and you can maximum get three so for @ysub you may only choose two awards and provide proof, like you checked in for 15 days here without peeking, edging or relapsing or you achieved something in real life what it is about and you stayed with us for a week and didn’t edge,peek or relapse. Also for @prothekter_aden only apply for any two awards. I apologise for not including this statement before, sorry everyone :pensive:

3 Likes

Not a bother bro!!
I’ll apply for Honest performer and Best performer

4 Likes

Ok brother @prothekter_aden when you check in here for 15 days without peeking, edging or relapsing then you may remind me and I will proudly present you the award of honest performer and don’t relapse for this month and you will be Awarded with the honour of best performer

2 Likes

Sure broo.
ghgghjggjjjgjg

4 Likes

With this my friend @Skx009 you only have one chance left now for this month. If you have read post number 150 of this thread then I hope you have some plans ahead because another loss this month and you will have to wait for next winter to participate again. Make sure you don’t release again. Survival is everything brother! Just survive till July 31!

2 Likes

Finally , DAY 1 completed :partying_face::innocent:
Not a big achievement but still very happy.:sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Sorry guys, i am out now, i had only 1 chance left, i relapsed and i lost all my chances.

And after many guys told me to think about it, so here’s the list when urge hit me , most
1.When i bath
2.When i wake up after sleeping
3.When i went to sleep( i relapsed because of this 1 month ago, that time i used to fap this time daily)
These are ranked accordingly like i relapse because of no. 1 most then no. 2 and then no. 3 .
:sob::sob: I am sorry the urge was too bad, i am feeling really bad now, i talked with @prothekter_aden and at that time the urge was gone but after sometime it came back and i :confounded::confounded:.

3 Likes

What minimum rule, please tell me

4 Likes

Don’t worry brother every thing will be all right someday, sometime.
Just try again and again if you fail onced no problem get ready for a new fight.
N E V E R G I V E U P

2 Likes

Ntg brother…
U have to comment in forum with min 20 characters (letters)… Only then ur comments will be posted, we were talking about that… Thats it…

Now that uve understood where u r going wrong, rectify it… Take cold showers, give mobile to ur parents before 1 hr going to sleep

2 Likes

Sorry to say brother but with this loss you are eliminated from the challenge.but I know as the time will pass I will surely see you in a better place

4 Likes

Start my 15 day

This morning I went to the hospital to check about my fever.
The doctor said I just had a normal fever.
huftttt…I am so happy to hear that.
I’m feeling better now but still feeling weak.

4 Likes

@Jaskeerat there can be a rule that if a contestant is eliminated by losing all his chances, then they can re-enter if they are able to achieve a 30 days streak? Just a suggestion

4 Likes

Yeah brother :pensive::pensive::disappointed:

5 Likes

It is a good suggestion but I don’t guarantee to that particular contestant tha he will emerge as a winter soldier after January 1. Also by having a permanent elimination participants would’ve more aware about their actions.

4 Likes

Will some one explain me Chasers effects? As I scroll down screen this name is used many a times.

2 Likes

@VARAD Check this out bro

3 Likes

Ok got it brother :ok_hand:. Chasers effect means stuck in relapses or still mind is craving for PMO after abstaining from PMO for a sudden period.

4 Likes

Ohh i think i am in little chaser effect.

3 Likes

Bro are you feeling urges every hour/ three or six hours ?
If no then you’re out

4 Likes