Winter Soldiers Camp (Entries Open)

No brother, but checking in daily for 15 days will get you an award also checking in makes sure you didn’t peek edge or relapse. So if you want the award you need to check in or else you can just tell me whenever you peek edge or relapse

1 Like

Check in Day 13
#J2J
#wintersoldier

Please remember to check in at Day 1 because that’s necessary for me to confirm that you are still interested in this and that you still want to continue. Please remember to check in at 1,15,30,45,60,75,90 and 100 please check in at these number of days it ensures that you are still active

3 Likes

I relapsed in the night after 7 days. Good run no chaser👍 getting better
#J2J
#wintersoldier7

3 Likes

Was the urge so bad bro?

3 Likes

Check in Day 4 :white_check_mark:
#WINTERSOLDIER10
#J2J

1 Like

Urge wasn’t strong, but I was weak. But still no p**n and I’ll control edging also, it’s always the reason for the fall.

2 Likes

Bro, don’t edge
You will automatically feel stronger

3 Likes

I’ve learned that the hard way😅

3 Likes

To all participants, if you have read about the awards above then you must be willing to get one of them. @ysub has one of the highest streak. Great work man. Read the conditions for an award and if you meet a condition or two please apply for that award by posting a message here. I will check the proof that you really met the conditions required and then if true, you will be awarded! ( I may even award you myself but only if I have the proofs. It is much better if you apply for a certain award.)
Moreover, staying in this challenge is an award itself. So all those who have only 1 chance left or those who gave themselves 0 chance for this month (including me) are requested to take care. Because once eliminated from the challenge you will not be provided a seat again until next winter. An eliminated seat will further be given to someone else.
Be careful and keep working hard brothers :handshake:

2 Likes

Except for honest performer i apply for all…

2 Likes

I apply for

1. Honest performer
  2. Best Performer
  3. Winter Applicant
  4. Winter Trainee
3 Likes

Damn!!! Dude you seem confident

3 Likes

:wink:

Gzktzltsltzlyxhlxhlxlydltstyslstl

1 Like

:joy: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Dk what what that means but
All the best :rofl:

3 Likes

This is the way i lrnt in forum to escape that 20 characters minimum rule

1 Like

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
Bruhhhh that’s the most savage way :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Not my trick though… i lrnt from others here…

3 Likes

jhvvfdkhvdfkjvhdkjk
Ohh pretty good

3 Likes

About to complete DAY 1.:relaxed::joy:

4 Likes