Winter Soldiers Camp (Entries Open)

Founder of this challenge - @Jaskeerat

Current Moderator - @TobatNak

Current Co ordinator - @Winter_Soldier

Jaskeerat's Initial thoughts and words

"This is just a place where I will share my thoughts and check in brothers whomsoever finds me dishonest in my streak may comment here and question me anything regarding my streak and daily routine.
Because I didn’t find any relevant category that’s why I chose challenge. This is a place where I can check in and share my thoughts. I welcome any person who wants to check my consistency and honesty.

If there’s anyone who thinks he relasped and now he couldn’t find a way to beat it just join me and start checking in daily…"

For all those having a hard time to cross that 3 days, 5 days, 10 days, here is the training camp for u guys…

By the end of this winter, this thread will help u develop ur progress. Though it might not completely free u from this addictions, this challenge will help u increase ur streaks, will power, strategies & mindset.

Rules

1. Peeking,Corn & Mas… = Relapse.
    All participants should choose how many chances (to relapse) they want to give for themselves for that month.
    Max no. of chances u can give to urself is 15.
    U r permitted to take 0 chances too.
  2. The number of chances u give to urself should decrease cumulatively for each month. That is if u choose 15 for a month, u can’t choose 15 again for next month, it should decrease.
  3. Failing to achieve ur target at any given month will eliminate u from this challenge without another chance for re-entry.
  4. Ur relapses should be either updated in counter of app or by texting here so that moderator can monitor u, update Scoreboards n provide necessary help to u guys.

Scoreboard of active challengees

August 2021

Sl. No. Name Chances given Chances used Awards achieved
1 Jaskeerat
2 RewbeccaNumber1
3 DebuM4ster 00
4 Letsbeatthis 00
5 Debonair
6 GOGETA 02
7 Winter_Soldier 00
8 Harn08 00
9 shoreline 04
10 bhiyaa 01
11 changeseeker 00
12 ali4th 00
13 piyushchandak 00
14 GoodVibes_15 00
15 NOTTODAYRITIK 00
16 jay 02
17 karthik_5113 00
18 Amigo 03
19 SpiderWill 02
20 rockstarlucky 02
21 AlexanderDaGreat 02

AWARDS AND HONOURS

:1st_place_medal: - Clean August

:medal_military: - Clean September

:reminder_ribbon: - Clean October

:medal_sports: - Clean November

:2nd_place_medal: - Clean December

:3rd_place_medal: - Clean January

:trophy: - Clean February

Eliminated players

1. Skx009
  2. wick_op
  3. VARAD
  4. ysub
  5. Tobatnak
  6. prothekter_aden
  7. PowerfulNFPWarrior
21 Likes

Check in day 1
#J2J
#wintersoldier

2 Likes

Check in Day 2
#J2J
#wintersoldier

2 Likes

Check in day 3.
#J2J
#wintersoldier

2 Likes

Day 4 check in
#J2J
#wintersoldier

2 Likes

Check in Day 5
When I look into the mirror I see a warrior with a radiant face an overflowing source of masculine energy. Working out and running never feels tiring anymore.
To all the winter Soldiers, keep going because our destination is still far.

#J2J
#wintersoldier

1 Like

Day 6 check in
Almost a week is done I am happy but I know it will be longer. MUCH LONGER AND MUCH HARDER that’s why staying calm is also important so guys stay calm and keep going.

#J2J
#wintersoldier

2 Likes

Day 1
Back to basics
No insta
No Facebook

2 Likes

Day 1 ,
#J2J
#wintersoldier2

2 Likes

@GOGETA Brother please include
#J2J
#wintersoldier(any number which you like except 0-2)

2 Likes

Check in Day 7
I am prepared for the battle
#J2J
#wintersoldier

2 Likes

To all the participants,
Please share detailed information about your edging , peeking or relapsing so that I can examine your situation and provide you a solution for it. I may also ask anyone about his streak and then he may have to prove himself honest by showing full proof that he didn’t peek,edge or relapse.
You can also ask me about my streak and I too shall prove myself as honest.

2 Likes

@PowerfulNFPWarrior you had relapsed yesterday. What productive have you done today and how have you planned to go further?

1 Like

Sorry @Jaskeerat i also relapsed today twice :disappointed::disappointed:. These days i am out of control, i am doing it daily. :cry::cry:, feeling like loser, i am a shit.

1 Like

I am not doing anything productive, i want to wake up early, but i can’t, everyday i watch se*xual dreams and relapse, :pleading_face: i am getting worse day by day :sob::sob::sob:.

1 Like

Can I join too?
Sharing code - trtoly
C.S. - 2 Days

3 Likes

Same want to join
Sharing Code: v7tlec

2 Likes

Don’t know how much I can last but yeah… I would like to join too.
Sharing code: d10mfl

3 Likes

I am in
Day 10

My code
hhccqr

3 Likes

@VARAD , @TobatNak , @vickyx , @prothekter_aden welcome to the challenge, you all can join and strat checking in read the rules and remember that whenever you peek, edge or relapse please share detail information about it. Also add these into your posts

#J2J
#wintersoldier(any number which you like but make sure it has not already been taken 0 and 1 are admin number)

4 Likes