Winter Soldiers Camp (Entries Open)

Loser is not the one who keeps failing but the one who doesn’t either accept failure or doesn’t learn from them. Failures are the path to success and without failures you can’t succeed. You accepted the fact that you relapsed, and you learnt from the relapse you identified the reason behind it you gained knowledge of its devil nature then you will see some change.
Look at your father, when he was of your age he didn’t jerk off. And it wasn’t even difficult for him to avoid jerking off. He was just having the knowledge of its devious nature and demirts so he didn’t do it. Same way you first get the prerequisite knowledge about this habit and then realise the truth that you don’t even have to do anything to avoid relapsing and that not jerking off is the trademark of true men.

3 Likes

Why don’t you just take a break. Don’t set any goal and just observe how far you can go, there are no constraints over you just observe how many times you release in a week. Record the data. Say you had 7 relapses so next week try to make it to less than or equal to 6. And next week more less. Keep going this way.
Whenever you get the urge think of us, we too have bad days. Think of the soldiers at the border! They are serving the country hoping that after them we will also serve the motherland. But look what you are going to do, they are winter soldiers and so are you. As bullets hit them so do relapses hit you but you don’t give up until the enemy is dead :angry: .
As bullets whize by their ears so does urges should fade from your mind. Don’t be quitter Don’t quit!
Sometimes you win and sometimes you learn. Keep this spirit and beleive in yourself

4 Likes

Check in Day 8
I will train myself in winter and emerge as the most powerful man after this.

#J2J
#wintersoldier

4 Likes

Ya sure buddy. I will mention whether I relapsed or peek or edge.

3 Likes

Make use of this technique, don’t set any goal but observe in a week how many relapses you incur and then each week reduce that number if you get 0 in a week then begin looking in two weeks and so on this way you will easily maintain a good streak.

4 Likes

Yeah @Jaskeerat thanks a lot :rose::heart: Thanks a lot bhai
#thanksalotJaskeerat

3 Likes

Check in day 1.
Streak day 1
#J2J
#wintersoldier16

4 Likes

Check in day 1
#J2J
#wintersoldier2

3 Likes

Count me in too
Just relapsed
Will be updating daily

4 Likes

Good to see you after a long time :smiley:

3 Likes

@Skx009 friend read the rules and you may start checking in. Remember to share detailed information about your peeking,edging and relapsing. So that I may help you also add these into your posts when you check in
#J2J
#wintersoldier(any number except 0 and 1 also look for numbers which are preoccupied)

2 Likes

@prothekter_aden Brother choose some number with winter Soldier such as #wintersoldier5 don’t take numbers 0 and 1 as they are admin number and also don’t take numbers which are preoccupied.

3 Likes

Done with the change and thx for informing

3 Likes

Check in Day 9
I am happy to see new participants and I assure you, the participants that you will not regret joining this challenge. I guarantee each of you at least 50% improvement if you follow me.
A good day to all.
#J2J
#wintersoldier

1 Like

@TobatNak I wanted to confirm that in your 10 day streak you didn’t peek , edge or relapse. please share the information

1 Like