Winter Soldiers Camp (Entries Open)

Not every hour, but in morning and in day time little and little bit at night.

3 Likes

But whenever i get that urges i just go outside or talk with friends or family it really fades urge,one thing that i did for good is i installed xblocker.that really helps.

4 Likes

Can someone tell me what did cold shower related to NO FAF.

3 Likes

To be honest i am having cold showers since last 2 years (also in winters), but this doesn’t help me as i told i face most of the urge during bath (cold shower), i don’t know about others but this dodn’t work for me , but you will have many other benefits, like good hair, alertness, glowing skin , increased blood circulation throughout the body

5 Likes

Many benefits of COLD Shower
1.Mood change
2.Glows skin
3.Muscle Growth
4.Confident
5.Urges are gone.
That’s all know about it.

3 Likes

And also cold shower means that we regularly take bath at morning , or we can take ut any day time.

3 Likes

@Jaskeerat brother can i message here,

5 Likes

I take cold shower ones when i bath in morning

3 Likes

Anytime when you feel horny or the urges high just take a cold shower :shower: anytime.

3 Likes

Same just once at morning.

3 Likes

Anyone can msg here bro there is no such rule.

2 Likes

Me too, many people say have cold shower when urge hit you, but it’s practically hard to do as you have to change your clothes again, and most importantly family members ask 'kya hua sab thi hai’:sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

4 Likes

:joy::joy:‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎ ‎

2 Likes

Yeah bro its true happened with me :laughing::laughing:

3 Likes

Mine family members also when I have to take cold shower at 1.00 PM around
‘Tera din shiru Hua kya’
I am like :unamused::expressionless:.
What if our family members know all the problems about us.:joy::joy:

3 Likes

I guess the most of our members are from india❤️.

2 Likes

Yes, sorry to say but we Indians are most addicted towards PMO. It’s true…:pensive:

4 Likes

But we Indians will be the most to abstaining from PMO😅.

4 Likes

Yes ,thats true due to things happened in our teenage ,but we should be proud that so many of us are rewiring themself.

3 Likes

Yes , I appreciate all my brothers and sisters in this community who are abstaining from PMO.
Keep it up guys .We all will make it soon.

4 Likes