๐‹๐ž๐š๐ ๐ฎ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐„๐ฑ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐จ๐ซ๐๐ข๐ง๐š๐ซ๐ฒ ๐†๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฆ๐ž๐ง - ๐Ÿ.๐ŸŽ ๐ŸŽฉ

The following challenge was originally authored by @someBody13. This is our attempt to continue this great initiative started by him. The introductory passage, Gentleman Codex and Rules have been adopted from his challenge: League of Extraordinary Gentlemen.

League of Extraordinary Gentlemen :tophat:

Noblesse Oblige

Brothers, Sisters, Gentlefolk of all shapes and sizes!

At some point in life of this community the League of Gentlemen used to be one of the most active threads, gathering plenty of us and helping us push through. I used it myself - I reported daily for 18 days in order to get into its ranks, and then I continued on to a month, a season, almost a year. First it was the group that helped me. Then, I wanted to help the group and keep it up.

Thus, as I reach my 18th day as a gentleman, I want to reinstate this challenge as the League of Extraordinary Gentlemen.

We will start with a simple rule (ammended due to a possible misunderstandings) - You start at 0, no matter what is your CS. You keep on reporting for 18 days and go back to 0 if you relapse. However, if you succeed to keep up from 0 to 18, you can count yourself among the Extraordinary Gentlemen. From that point on, Your actual streak goes to the leaderboard, not the reported time.

Maybe this will grow back, maybe it will stay small - but let us keep this not as a challenge per se, but as a group of support - anyone who wants to become a gentleman can come here and seek help from those who already got there. And those who are among the Extraordinary Gentlemen Can keep on going, bringing support by leading the way and paving the path.

Whoโ€™s with me?

- somebody13

Gentleman Codex

1. Every body has a person inside. This very person deserves recognition and dignity. Keep this in mind!
  2. Every day may be your last - so live it the way you would like to leave this life!
  3. Growth needs humility - you start to learn after you admit you donโ€™t know what to do.
  4. Every second is precious - so make use of as many as you can! But donโ€™t beat yourself if you donโ€™t - nobody every did.
  5. Find your principles. Try your best to follow them. If you fail to do so, you loose a battle, but by not having them you loose the war.
  6. Be honest. You may fool everybody, even yourself - but if you fool yourself, whoโ€™s left to tell the truth?
  7. Keep on trying. If you fail, get up, learn from your mistake and grow stronger.
  8. Life is not a series of 100-meter dashes. It is a journey, so treat it as such.

Rules

1. When you first come here, youโ€™re a candidate at reporting Day 0. It doesnโ€™t matter what is your Current Streak. Despite this, you should share your Sharing Code with us.
  2. For 18 days you should report your progress daily. If you relapse, you start over - but it doesnโ€™t keep you from coming back!
  3. A person who reports in at Day 18 is counted among the Gentlemen.
  4. If you skip more than 7 days (a week) of reporting, you are out. It doesnโ€™t mean you cannot come back!
  5. After becoming a Gentleman, instead of reported days your Current streak counts to the leaderboard.
  6. Gentlemen gain trophies for 30 day (:necktie:), 60 day (:trophy:) and 90 day (:gem:) streaks.
  7. Every Gentleman is encouraged to take up a self-growth goal or habit, which he can tell us about to provide motivation for the candidates.
  8. (Update 1) Hall of Fame section has been added to the Leaderboards. People who achieve a 120 day streak are promoted here. They no longer have reporting obligations. Itโ€™s most likely that they will move on to better things in life after achieving such a feat. So this is our way of immortalizing the bond that we once shared. We hope that it serves as a source of inspiration for others and as a reminder of the camaraderie that we are all a part of.

Founding Fathers

User Challenge
Keats League of Gentlemen
someBody13 League of Extraordinary Gentlemen

Find the Leaderboard below. :point_down:

18 Likes

Leaderboards

Hall Of Fame

images (33)

User Sharing code
@Duran :gem: :trophy: :necktie: tek0hi
@Wolfenstein :gem: :trophy: :necktie: 5k18q9

Gentlemen

User Streak Sharing code
@Asher :necktie: 48 lcoo9a
@K.VASANTHAKUMAR::necktie: 40 g3k8uz
@AdityaBahira:necktie: 30 jjcy7s
@Cleansing1999:necktie: 18 a5e9p8
@dyaakov:necktie: 18 sykr8a

Candidates

User Days reported Sharing code
mwangi_i.verse 6 iidb0w
ruben38 5 9zqu72
Shining_Fate 5 8mkmij
nomorecomfort 4 w0jgl1
solr4c 3 nz9mt1
Nahin001 3 v008ia
noob036 3 2vs7w8
saljunas46 4 drdng5
Stoic_man 3 40a710
LosTman14 1 n568pv
Faisal11 4 dwtolz
gabrielknight 1
Deep 1 s5ztpz
rocksolidsoul 0 rzlyi9
prince_king 0 6dwrw3
markomestar 0 zajsk6
einzelganger1 0 kl5jp1
iNeverGiveup420 0 srp5r4
DARSHAN2017 4 ojj02m
lost90 0 7otkai
PaperBoat 0 hgypwi
LegendaryE 0 edykhu
Zestycicada 0 zadvj0
Aditya 3 zhm5yp
21 Likes

Letโ€™s become real Gentlemen
Sharing code - hgypwi

Updated my name in candidates

7 Likes

Check day 4 count me in again. Brothers must to be together!

7 Likes

Check out the leaderboard. Youโ€™re already in brother :wink:

8 Likes

Thank you sir. We are going to win this time. I swear! The Spain force lives in my veins. Bravoโ€‹:ox::ceuta_and_melilla:

5 Likes

As i mentioned on a DAY 2, and this refreshment comes at the right time, and i feel it will give use the wind to push for the better streaks. Great stuff, and excellent idea for self-editing the results! :+1:
Day 2 Matrrix aaaaa

4 Likes

Glad to see everything carried over, this was a great idea. I think @someBody13 would be proud of us continuing the legacy and keeping the challenge alive. I think if he or @Keats return they should also hold a place of honor as the originals did in the old challenge. Glad to be a part of the new league of gentlemen. Now, lets earn these suits.

6 Likes

Sharing code - s5ztpz
I want to join this challenge.

5 Likes

Iโ€™ve added you to the Candidates table bro. Welcome!

5 Likes

I am in SC- dwtolz I already added my name in the leaderboard

6 Likes

Checking for today. 13 days completed. Day 14 on the way.

5 Likes

Day 3 check in :white_check_mark:

4 Likes

In, very good idea to make leaderboard as wiki

5 Likes

Day 5 check in. โœ“. Nothing to fear, everything to win.

5 Likes

DAY 3 is here:
Day 3 terminator

5 Likes

Day 25. My main streak is 26. I got knight badge yesterday.

5 Likes

Oh, since youโ€™ve been promoted to Gentleman status, now your current streak will be taken into account instead of days of reporting.

Iโ€™ll update in the leaderboard.

6 Likes

Oh, cool. Thats good to know.

1 Like

Also, it my first day back for a work trip. Iโ€™ve ready been starting some habits but Iโ€™ll track one here. Iโ€™ll figure out which one to track here later today and update yaโ€™ll on that.

3 Likes