MHS = Member Habit(s) Streak/Safeguards
Habit: Daily calorie counting
Safeguard: no intentional movement toward lust in thoughts or actions.
Habits: 100 pushups, 100 situps and 100 squats
• Semen retention
• Guitar practice for 15 minutes a day
Habit: When the urge comes, spend a time with someone, and try make this person happy.
The goal of this challenge is to become and stay a member of the League of Gentlemen. Everyone applying starts out as a candidate.
• To become a candidate please comment with your sharing code. New candidates may check in with their current streak provided it is below 10 days. Otherwise they will check in on day 1.
• To become a member you must check in for 18 days without relapsing (looking at porn/masturbating).
• If a candidate or member relapses he may join the challenge again after a clean 24 hours but will be required to implement a safeguard.
• A safeguard is something the candidate learned he needs to change as a result of his relapse (such as no phone in the bedroom, etc). He will check this in daily with his streak.
I will personally congratulate everyone who logs in their 18th day and add them to the League of Gentlemen Membership
• Members who maintain their streak will have the satisfaction of holding themselves accountable to the highest standards. They will prove themselves to be chivalrous, courteous, and honorable men.
• All members will receive various insignias () at different milestones as long as their streak is maintained, along with a mention in recognition of their achievement.
• Those particularly involved in the challenge (checking in regularly and encouraging other participants) will l receive a Mentor () designation next to their status. (This will be tracked from the moment you become a candidate, although only members can receive the designation).
There will be a weekly “Scholar and a Gentleman” habit challenge for members to opt in to.
• Participants will check in a single habit or habit group daily. (a habit group is multiple habits that will all be considered a fail if 1 habit in the group is left incomplete on that day)
• When a participant completes 7 days in a row they will receive the Scholar () icon in their status where it will remain as long as they maintain their habit or habit group.
• If they fail to complete their habit (or habit group) daily, their streak will be reset to zero (exceptions will be made for special occasions/holiday breaks)
• Habit streaks will be logged on the member board with this icon:
• If a candidate is inactive in the group for more than 2 weeks he will be removed from the challenge.
• Once a candidate becomes a member their streak will revert to their actual app counter (the number of days since their last relapse) for all future milestones and achievements.
• Candidates, please check in every day if at all possible, and keep in mind you won’t be added as a member until you check in "Day 18."
→ If you relapse, please let me know (preferably on this thread, but at least through message) and I will notify you when you can join the challenge again. Otherwise I will assume you are no longer interested in this challenge and remove you from the board. Thanks.
= Active within the past week
= Safeguard (= Safeguard not followed)
= Not active within the past week
= Eliminated. May re-apply after 24 clean hours with safeguard.