๐‹๐ž๐š๐ ๐ฎ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐„๐ฑ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐จ๐ซ๐๐ข๐ง๐š๐ซ๐ฒ ๐†๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฆ๐ž๐ง - ๐Ÿ.๐ŸŽ ๐ŸŽฉ

Scratch the above message. Iโ€™m leaving RC.

3 Likes

Day 6 checking in :white_check_mark:

Doing good.

4 Likes

I am in

@CoffeeMan

20 characters

4 Likes

I failed guys. 3 days straight.
I dont want to keep falling, no more
Restart my counter please

5 Likes

Day 1 of reporting, check in :white_check_mark:

5 Likes

:sparkles:Day 5 :white_check_mark: :sparkles:

Going well

6 Likes

Day 0 - Sharing Code m5bqbu

Added my name to candidates, relapsed after my last check-in on the original post. I will become free from this cycle, I am not my addiction.

4 Likes

Reporting day 0.
Add meโ€ฆ

4 Likes

Added you bro @redFalcon . Btw, the leaderboard is now Wiki so we can all do our updates ourselves.
I guess @Cyberfunk and @dyaakov already figured that out.

5 Likes

Reporting Day 0 :red_square:

3 Likes

Reporting day 0
Need some support

4 Likes

Let me start my new phase by becoming a gentleman first. My previous streak was good while it lasted. But itโ€™s not here anymore

5 Likes

Iโ€™m going through a rough phase myself bro.

I might be crossing a line by saying this but Iโ€™ll say it anyway. Thereโ€™s someone whoโ€™s gonna look up to you. You have to become worthy. So quit this nonsense and be the man who fulfills his purpose.

6 Likes

I would like to join my sharing code - w0jgl1

5 Likes

@anon31319227 , bro if you wish, you can continue here. Your absence will only mean one less voice for the other side. Your call.

3 Likes

What happened? I remember you got like 80d streak or sth.

2 Likes

Hmm, let me think a little bit. Iโ€™ve been waiting for the email to talk to support for an account deletion.

2 Likes

Relapse close to 7 days. Starting again.

5 Likes

Yeah bro, 87 days to be precise but shit happened when I used Omegle for few days coz of loneliness.

2 Likes

Check in day 1โœ…
Still going strong

5 Likes