๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ ๐—Ÿ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜ ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ฆ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ

I see but sometimes chaser effect gets in to even a strong person after his/her long streak gets broken.

So this rule gets us in check and makes room for making comeback.

Else in a broader perspective, I agree with you.

2 Likes

David goggins :muscle:

1 Like

Check - in : Day 9/366

2 Likes

10-01-2024 :white_check_mark:
010/366

2 Likes

Thanks for providing me with your age and gender! but it seems like your sharing code is invalid.
You see, a sharing code is not something you create, itโ€™s given to every member of the rewire companion forum. Each member has his own unique sharing code.
So please, to know how to find your sharing code, click here.

Hello!

Unfortunately, you canโ€™t join this challenge because entrie are closed.
But if youโ€™re interested, you can join other challenges like:

1 Like

Day 009/366 Check in :white_check_mark:

The old last man standing challenge was a success when it come for motivation and the 3 first months of the year. But as soon as time moves on, only few people remain and this thread gets inactive. Many people feel like itโ€™s over and they have to wait till next week, month or year to start again.

Changing this rule, on the other hand, will make people feel like itโ€™s not done yet and they can still keep going. If you manage to make a whole year clean then thatโ€™s great! But if you fail once, you understand that this is just a slip and you can always get up again.

3 Likes

Day 10 check inโ€‹:white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark:

1 Like

Day 010/366 Check in :white_check_mark:
0 Relapsed

2 Likes

Day 10/366 check in :white_check_mark:

1 Like

@Nerbo how r u doing bro the transformers challenge you had created really helped me last year

1 Like

Check in Day 5 :white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark:

Check in 10 01 2024

8 clean days
2 relapse

Check in day 5/366 Last Man Standing Challenge :fire:

1 Like

Daily Check-in
005/366 :white_check_mark:

Daily check in :white_check_mark:
Streak : 11 days

11 days clean
10 days for 2024

:white_check_mark: CHECK-IN : 11/366