The reflect and recollect challenge

I understand. I struggle with this too. Check my above post. May be it can help. I wrote this yesterday after I relapsed many times.

Hope you find your way and your strength.

2 Likes

@TheRewireUser @modernmedico Yeah sometimes I feel that way too. But no one said noFap is easy, only worth it. You can do this, brothers.
Keep trying. I have so many 2-6 day streaks after which I have relapsed; trust me those are the hardest days. Itā€™s just a matter of perseverance.

5 Likes

Well, today is my 3rd day I believe. I entered here on 27th. Lemme give you guys an update.

I failed miserably. 2/10. No exercise. Mediated. But could hardly study.

There are reasons to it. Firstly, my little cheat with my smart phone prolonged for hours, draining my energy and I had no more courage to sit through my schedule. So mistake number one was to assume that I can take a healthy break using my smart phone. Secondly, yesterday I was in really good mood. Could have been because I have been on no fap for 5 days and the weather was amazing too. So I did not feel like taking any stress. So that made me not worry about my dead line. So even a good mood could spoil a days routine. Obviously, nothing is lost. These are age old habits and I will need time to grow. Push a little further everyday.

So, letā€™s hope the targets for next 3 days are achieved. I will return better. Cheers to all.

2 Likes

Well, bottom line update on sunday.

1/10.

Nothing achieved. Too much screen time and sleeping. Will try to get better. Give me courage guys.

1 Like

You can do it bro @Nuwanda
Looks like only we two are still left :sweat_smile:

For me this week was again a 6/10
My previous weekā€™s goals were 75% achieved.

I have decided to have the same goals this week, that is,

1. Get up by 5
  2. Sleep by 11
  3. Practice piano

I have gotta do this. Onward!

1 Like

Im sorry @debellator bro fro being inactive due to some issues. I will update from now

1 Like

No probs at all brother @nofapstar123 :slight_smile:
I saw you had gone to your grandparents house or something you had mentioned

I am glad that you are sticking to the challenge :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Goals from september 1-7

1. Complete atleast 3 chapters this week.
  2. Morning workout 7 mins
  3. Eat healthy things!
2 Likes

Sept 1-7.
Wake up at 4.
Gratitude.
Workout 10 min.
Meditation 15 min.
Study 10 hours.
Sleep at 10PM.

Hey @debellator Sorry i gave up on App as i have my medical exam on sept 13. But this was a Big mistake. Back Again.

2 Likes

Past week results

Conquered successfully

Done, daily twice :v:and whenever I feel I need to empty my thoughts

Went to gym 4 days in the last week, missed a day due to night fall :neutral_face:

Started learning about a new technology and things are going well.

Overall I would rate 7/10 past week, for the start I guess itā€™s fine :blush:

This weekā€™s goals (Aug 31 - Sep 6)

• Continue the streak
  • Mediation atleast once per day
  • Go to gym atleast 5 days in this week
  • Continue learning

Come on brothers letā€™s live a better life :muscle:

4 Likes

Iā€™m proud of you all my brothers :slight_smile: @EvilMorty @Mahesh27_03 @nofapstar123 @Nuwanda
Your replies really encouraged me :slight_smile:Keep going brothers! Whenever you need to return, itā€™s fine.
I wish you most success for you exam @Mahesh27_03
@EvilMorty Bro you really improved your life! I look up to your discipline and I will work on mine.

Letā€™s keep improving, brothers

4 Likes

0/10 , relapsed
Iā€™m doing the same thing again and again.
I am good for nothing

2 Likes

@TheRewireUser brother donā€™t have that mentality. The very fact that you are in this challenge means that you have foresight to improve yourself.

We are all a work in progress man
Letā€™s do our best.

3 Likes

I like this entire conceptā€¦ it makes us observe us and take decision in the right wayā€¦ this is also going to carve a good person in usā€¦

Im interested in joiningā€¦
When does the week start?? It it same for allā€¦ or is it a personal choice??

Can anyone help me get adjusted to this??

3 Likes

@BN03 @valiant_warrior I would suggest you guys to join this group.

4 Likes

Thanks brother, I will try harder , if I just have control on my impulse. I can definitely do 10 times better and I know it.

2 Likes

Yes brother sure
Since itā€™s only day 2 of the week(Tuesday), you can still set this weekā€™s goals @strongwillpower
I have DMed the info

2 Likes

So, let us see. Last update was on sunday. This is 3 days post that. I had finished a certain amount of my target. One of the days was ruined coz I got into subconscious introspection. Wasnt worth it. O am quite used to that tho. But now I understand that it ainā€™t gonna help much to live your life on a constant revind. Everyday is a new day and I mean it. I might have not achieved my targets yesterday, I am nit sure if I will achieve them tomorrow but I am all pumped up to do todayā€™s bit. My today is indepent of my yesterday and tomorrow.

So guys bottom line is, declutter your mind of any baggage from yesterdayā€™s failureā€¦ Carry the work forward if needed and bam! DO IT TODAY! No reason why your today canā€™t be the best one ever. Cheers

2 Likes

Thanks for all the help man !!

1 Like

@Nuwanda I 100% agree with you!
Yesterday is past, you canā€™t change it.
Tomorrow is not guaranteed, you canā€™t alter it.
Today is a present to you, use it.

Reflection is important, but it is useless unless you act on what you have reflected.

@strongwillpower Glad to see you in the challenge brother!

2 Likes