Nofapstar's Journey to enlightenment!

Congratulations for 30 days, see you soon at the nofap league.

2 Likes

yeah man! I will be ready!
#liftthecup! :trophy:

2 Likes

Today was an awesome day! did that exercise ! ate healthy food ! study 7 hour +
@GOVIND-19 bro watch this is awesome!

2 Likes

A nice day, studied 3 hours . pressure is building up as there is soo much to revise!
Tomorrow i will reach the highest streak of my life! canā€™t believe it but itā€™s true! I will keep it going!

3 Likes

Ayo take it easy and work hard when on workmode, you gonna do well my friend!!!

3 Likes

Man! Im feeling so happy today! After literally 1 year i played cricket with my friends :blush: i scored 32 runs and took 2 wikets also!
Im happy in my house! Studying is also seeming fun!
Guys give it a read!

1 Like

I ENVY YOU :joy:. Im missing my friends and school

1 Like

:muscle::muscle::fire::joy: finally you got to play.

2 Likes

Haha yes i was missing them too!

And tomorrow there will be pain all over my body :joy::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I faced that last month after my exam when I played after 3 months :joy:, that pain is worth it though.

1 Like

a very nice day, studied 4 hours till now!
Enjoyed alot with my family, went for a bike ride :bike: !
Played cricket with my friends, lost 2 matches in a row! In first match i got out on the first ball but took 2 main wickets! The second match was interesting,
I was there from the first over to 7th over. I was playing very well, we needed 8 runs in the last two balls, i hit a four but after that i got out and we lost(100 rupees) :man_facepalming: ! Losing is a part of game anyways!
Thats all!

4 Likes

Thanks to @neveragaintw all the mess is cleaned up! We are here to leave this addiction not to fight each other!

2 Likes

@nofapstar123 . Sorry bro for fight. But you should not ban our account for 15 days.

2 Likes

I cannot ban anyone dude. Im not moderator here.

2 Likes

Who is moderator . Here ā€¦ @nofapstar123

1 Like

Neveragaintw, ash_matt and taher

1 Like

Okk.
I have made another account

1 Like

Oh shit.
@neveragaintw @debellator @Taher guys donā€™t ban their accounts, I think they have already learnt their lesson, they are good kids they just got swayed by their emotions. We donā€™t want them to suffer for 15 days, these guys need this forum, plus they have already apologized.

4 Likes

Army commander! :cowboy_hat_face:
Mental clarity at its peak! im able to deep focus in my studies! completed 2 chapters today!
A guy using omegle and i was passing by , he tried to make a forigner say " Mai mc hu" .
the foreigner said ā€œmaiā€ and after that he said ā€œsuck my di** in indianā€ . :joy: :joy: i laughed so hard.
good night!

7 Likes