Nofapstar's Journey to enlightenment!

I ENVY YOU :joy:. Im missing my friends and school

1 Like

:muscle::muscle::fire::joy: finally you got to play.

2 Likes

Haha yes i was missing them too!

And tomorrow there will be pain all over my body :joy::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I faced that last month after my exam when I played after 3 months :joy:, that pain is worth it though.

1 Like

a very nice day, studied 4 hours till now!
Enjoyed alot with my family, went for a bike ride :bike: !
Played cricket with my friends, lost 2 matches in a row! In first match i got out on the first ball but took 2 main wickets! The second match was interesting,
I was there from the first over to 7th over. I was playing very well, we needed 8 runs in the last two balls, i hit a four but after that i got out and we lost(100 rupees) :man_facepalming: ! Losing is a part of game anyways!
Thats all!

4 Likes

Thanks to @neveragaintw all the mess is cleaned up! We are here to leave this addiction not to fight each other!

2 Likes

@nofapstar123 . Sorry bro for fight. But you should not ban our account for 15 days.

2 Likes

I cannot ban anyone dude. Im not moderator here.

2 Likes

Who is moderator . Here … @nofapstar123

1 Like

Neveragaintw, ash_matt and taher

1 Like

Okk.
I have made another account

1 Like

Oh shit.
@neveragaintw @debellator @Taher guys don’t ban their accounts, I think they have already learnt their lesson, they are good kids they just got swayed by their emotions. We don’t want them to suffer for 15 days, these guys need this forum, plus they have already apologized.

4 Likes

Army commander! :cowboy_hat_face:
Mental clarity at its peak! im able to deep focus in my studies! completed 2 chapters today!
A guy using omegle and i was passing by , he tried to make a forigner say " Mai mc hu" .
the foreigner said “mai” and after that he said “suck my di** in indian” . :joy: :joy: i laughed so hard.
good night!

7 Likes

:rofl: :rofl:
Brother my friends do the same on same app omegle ! :joy: Man !

4 Likes

I did not follow my routine today, hung out with some old good friends (childhood friends)
played cricket, lost one match and won one match. In the first match i hit two huge sixes and 4 fours. our total score was 72 runs, opponent couldn’t chase it!
in the second match we scored 58 runs , but lost. i was bowling the last over and they needed 9 runs. i bowled well but in the last ball they needed 2 runs, and opponent hit a four! :sweat_smile:
good night! im completely exhausted today :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Way to go :muscle::muscle::muscle::fire::fire::fire:

4 Likes

That’s my booiiii!!! :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

Keep playing everyday bro and I’m telling you, you will soar through your streaks. Playing outside with friends is so underrated here.

4 Likes

man the feeling after hitting the six was amazing! literaly after so long! :joy:

1 Like

yeah man while we play, we forget about everything in life! only focus on that game!
keeps us happy and healthy!

3 Likes