Nofapstar's Journey to enlightenment!

Yeah bro, playing is the best :heart::heart:.
@nofapstar123 yeah man :joy:, I get that feeling everytime I hit a good shot in basketball, that’s why I love this game you don’t have to wait too long to get that feeling.

4 Likes

@nofapstar123 make it a priority to play with friends whenever possible bro! It’s life changing! Helps a lot with nofap. It will make you truly happy. I still remember my best cricket moments. To be very honest, I have played more cricket than any other sport. So I know what you feel bro. :fire::fire::fire:

3 Likes

Completely agree to this bro. Even when I go to play football, it just feels amazing. You forget everything and your just focused on the game. Wish I could play everyday for sometime :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

thats right! i just learned the value of playing outside! but i wont be able to play after 30 days as i have to go back to my rent house for board exams and all :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Exams are equally important bro, I also refrain from playing if some exam is near but play as much as possible when you have the opportunity.

5 Likes

Nofap league , season 1 ! Grand opening ! :fire:
Starts at around 8:30 pm
Get ready for the action :facepunch:
All eyes on the 13 trainers! Big stage, big opportunity!
Everyone is invited !

5 Likes

This feels like there’s gonna be a feast, I am hoping there will be good food :joy:.

2 Likes

Yeah lol! Virtual chicken :poultry_leg:

2 Likes

I am a vegetarian, I am making kadhai paneer today for dinner to celebrate opening of no fap league :joy:.

3 Likes

We have salad for you :joy::joy:

3 Likes

:joy::joy: that’s not fair. But as I said I’ll be bringing my own paneer :joy:

4 Likes

We have made kadai paneer at home as well, what a coincidence!!

Déjà vu?

4 Likes

This is getting really interesting ! :ok_hand::fire:

tenor

3 Likes

yeah man! samaranjay is special guest! :joy: :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Feeling sad for him :pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face: that he will get only Salad in the pawri

4 Likes

healthy for him! he is boosting up by veggie power :joy:

5 Likes

Oh damn, I would have understood if they made it at @GOVIND-19 's house.

3 Likes

Did I upload the right image? I am not sure if it fits :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

yes! that was the perfect one! :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

From tomorrow, the real showdown begins.
Idk how many of us will get their hands in the trophy but we will try our best!
Continuing the discussion from Nofap showdown challenge!(30 days nofap challenge) [entries closed]:

4 Likes