Nofapstar's Journey to enlightenment!

Bro, focus on integrals dude. That shit drove me crazy in 12th. We had a week before math exam and I spent 5 days studying integrals, 1 day on differentiation and the last day for everything else. During the exam, I couldn’t even solve one integral equation. It was horrifying. Keep practicing bro

3 Likes

I got 100/100 in my 12th math exam :joy:, (state board)
But I practiced a lot

4 Likes

I was CBSE, but still stop bragging. Not everyone is a math Wiz like uuuuu​:triumph::triumph::triumph::triumph::triumph:

3 Likes

:sweat_smile::sweat_smile:sorry, just one more I got 100/100 in physics too, I had 10th rank in my entire state :joy:

4 Likes

Fuck off!!!:expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::triumph::triumph::triumph::triumph::triumph:

4 Likes

:joy::joy: but I am messed up now, I am struggling to get a government job, I am turning 23 tomorrow and I am still unemployed :slightly_smiling_face:. (Posted this just to make you feel good, I don’t feel bad about where I am now)
@GOVIND-19

5 Likes

Huh guess what? The news of You not doing good doesn’t make me feel better! I’m your evil twin, not an asshole. I want you to do better, to be better. That’s what friends do. I’m just pissed off coz Iam not getting anywhere.

3 Likes

I got 96/100 in maths and 96/100 in science and 96/100 in english in my 10th CBSE board lol

2 Likes

:heart::heart:thanks bro.

Studying is not the only thing that gets you somewhere in life. I have full faith that you are gonna do great in life.

3 Likes

Bro we all know already you are brilliant, you are getting 200+ score in first attempt in JEE, that’s not a child’s play. Keep slaying :fire:

4 Likes

Around 170 not 200+ :pensive: Thats why im depressed and fucked up i think

3 Likes

This is good too, you will get some NITs easily, but you still have 3 more attempts, almost 2-3 more months, don’t lose hope yet, keep working you will get better score for sure.

5 Likes

not a good day, the least productive day of this week!
tomorrow 1 month of nofap is gonna complete. for the 2nd time in my life. so im entering the other level of nofap. it is really worth it cuz it gives a boost before doing something.

Entering the next level! :fire:

PS: pewdipie’s cocomelon diss is lit

8 Likes

:ok_hand:
That’s good. Proud of you man!

6 Likes

Awesome bro! It’s a huge step towards a complete reboot! 1/3rd way there! Keep at it! And also that day 33 is just 3 days away. Stay focused!:muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle::triumph::triumph::triumph::+1::+1:

You’re goddaaamnnnn right it is!:fire::fire::fire::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

6 Likes

@debellator @GOVIND-19
Man means alot to me! Since you guys were always supporting me bad times also and good times also. Whenever i fall you guys keep me up! Because whenever i fall, the level of motivation touches the rock bottom. June 2 , 2020 was a miracle day for me that i found this app.
I will never forget your taglines :wink:

Flame on :fire:

Come on! Fight! :facepunch:

6 Likes

Bruh , that diss was takendown :pensive: :pensive:

3 Likes

I also remember the days when I was about to complete a month, they are hard but don’t worry, keep at it, keep going with full vigour :fire:, just 4 more days and you will be at your highest streak and make that streak last for life :muscle::heart:.

3 Likes

Damn bro. Finally you did it. After a long time but you kept trying and today you are about to reach your goal. I remember that day when u said I m going to leave this forum :rofl: but damn bro look at u now :fire::ok_hand:
Soo proud of you :smiley::smiley:

4 Likes

Yeah bro, but we can still watch it in other sources

@The_integrous_one
I will do my best :muscle: :fire:
You guys are my power and bet im your power too!

@valiant_warrior
Yeah man… Never give up that’s what i learned. Sooo many time’s i thought of quitting. It’s not over yet! I have a long way to go! Thanks bro never forget how we motivate each other! :slight_smile:

6 Likes