Nep's diary (in pursuit of being unbreakable)

I see corpses of dogs as the new roads are built and the vehicles are at full speeds now.

It’s been a long time since I saw a vulture. I wish their population would come back because they are so important to the ecosystem that I live in.

Scavengers are really very important for us.

4 Likes

No vultures but I see eagles a lot

4 Likes

Padhai nhi ho rahi bhenchod :unamused:
kuch bhi karne ka mann nhi kar raha

2 Likes

If you want to give up, Always remember why you started.

2 Likes

I haven’t got any of these yet. And I still have urges to watch and fap😒
Fuck you brain :brain:

Well at least I’m not feeling as terrible as I would after fapping. But I want more

Man get me some stronger control over my thoughts and impulses.

And seriously go fuck yourself. I want to achieve something and you are here just wanting sensual pleasures. Fuck you

Get to work you fucking moron. Do you want to stay a failure for your whole pathetic life? Get up and fight

The grinding never has to stop. I can now understand why. I slipped into comfort a little and it didn’t go good. Now get back on track.

1 Like

It took me 48 attempts to get to 48 days.
Will keep this in mind

2 Likes

Can’t compare this with anything else.

3 Likes

man I recall when I was 13, I was having my nipples swollen. I happened to hear the girls of my class how theirs hurt too, and now when the pain is gone they have grown.
I was worried for long that I’m going to develop breasts and that I’m half man half woman :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Puberty was a bitch

1 Like

WtF !.!.! :skull: ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

It’s so hard man. I can’t push anymore. I’m having a severe brainfog. I just wanna sleep

and now this happened.

I don’t want to quit. I don’t want to quit. Don’t want to quit. Don’t want to lose. Don’t want to settle for less. Don’t want to quit. Don’t want to lose. Don’t want to quit. Don’t want to lose. Don’t want to quit. Don’t want to quit. Never want to quit. Never in my life I want to quit. Don’t want to quit. Don’t want to quit. Want to fight. Fight it. Fight it. Fight it. Fight it. Finish it. Don’t stop. Never stopping. Never quitting. Never falling back. If you fall down you get up. You get up and start again. You start again. You fight again. You fight for yourself. You fight for you. Fight and never stop. Never stop. Never quit. Never lose. Never give up. Never lose. Get up. Don’t stop. Can’t stop now. Can’t quit. Fight back. Fight it. Hope for it. Have to achieve it. Have to push forward. Have to push myself. Have to fight. Have to fight back. Have to move. Have to give my best. Have to do better than that best. Move it. Move. Move forward. Move yourself. Don’t stop. Don’t ever stop. Don’t give up. Don’t give up you fucking idiot. Don’t quit. Never quit.

Will keep this for reference here.
I also understood one thing, my goals have been too small and I have accomplished them. Now I need to make them bigger and tackle them down. For that I need to prepare myself to stay stronger and give bigger efforts.

I did finish 64 sets of suryanamaskaras without a single break. And if I have miscounted, then I probably did 68
Big thanks to @Forerunner and @The_integrous_one

2 Likes

I was in the mindset that if he can hit me 10 times, I still can get up and hit him back once.
But that’s where it ended.

I now need to think if I can hit him once, why should I stop there? I can hit once I can do it again. And again. Over and over I can hit him more and more.

2 Likes

alright
I’m out of everything. I wrestled against my brain and and I’m on the verge of breaking down. My self doubt is really intense and at this point I don’t know what to do.
Now either I’m going to lose it, or make it to the other end.

Whatever happens tonight - I’m fucking honored to be here.

1 Like

Hey @Nep_12 in between your complex words and phrase, I need to remind you a simple thing that NOFAP IS THE BEST DECISION OF YOUR LIFE AND YOU ARE GETTING CLOSER TO FREEDOM EVERYDAY.

What has PMO given you anyways? Stress anxiety, pain etc You are not Sacrificing anything by leaving PMO. PMO gives you no genuine pleasure or comfort. Quitting only involves pain when you believe you’re making a sacrifice

Enjoy your life, Envision that monster and Kill it.

4 Likes