How do you keep going when you're completely exhausted?

Hi everyone. I need some advice. Recently the days have been really difficult. I’ve been trying to push myself. But I can’t do it. I’m totally out of dopamine. My brain gets dizzy and I simply don’t know what to do. I want to relapse into comfort. That doesn’t just include fapping, but also includes other modes of pleasure. I really don’t know how to keep going, because I’m unable to enjoy anything at all.
My brain is been taken over by this instinct to have a woman’s touch. Either it’s love or sex or both. I don’t feel like working out. I don’t feel like pushing forward. My spark is gone and I don’t know how to ignite it. If I give up now I’ll lose all the progress I’ve done so far. But I really don’t know how to keep going.

6 Likes

Take a break for 1-2 days, Do things you love to do (don’t relapse), maintain a little bit touch with studies those days but don’t give too much effort, keep it light, if you feel like taking total break from it, do it for a day.
Also include some things to enjoy yourself in your routine, like I used to watch one sitcom episode everyday, I used to go to play once in a while, etc etc.

4 Likes

I’m finding it difficult to like anything. Not even food is making me feel good.

1 Like

There are times on the journey when we don’t have the energy to do all the positive activities we can do on a regular day.

On days like this when energy is low, it is important to do two things:

1. Do the essential positive activities which will make any day a good day. Even if it’s only 2 minutes you spend on it just to maintain the habit. You likely won’t feel like doing it, but you’ll thank yourself afterwards. If you can do 2 minutes of exercise just to say that you did, it is far better than skipping a day.
  2. Stay away from negative activities. Don’t go back to consuming junk food, or wasting your time on mindless entertainment, certainly not PMO. If you are low on energy, rest, relax and do things that help you recharge. Uplifting music, motivational and inspirational content. If you have the strength, read.

Energy will come back to you. These feelings are not permanent. You’ll thank yourself for taking the right actions once you’re better. Stay strong brother.

2 Likes

damn. this is just what I needed. 2 minutes for everything.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.