[ 20 M ] Risinglion DailyJournal [ The Man who Wins is the Man who Thinks He Can ]

10.00 AM

I didn’t post here for long coz I relapsed yesterday. I don’t want to elaborate it because its like the regular pattern in which everything started by allowing my mind to wander elsewhere, then came my habit of mindlessly browsing Internet and boom !!!

Anyway The lesson I learnt is that I should not watch YouTube for entertainment purpose. I know I took this decision many times but failed because I need YouTube for Study purpose.

So from now on , I will only use YouTube for studying. For entertainment, I will play games. But when I start to play, I will update here when I will stop it to prevent myself getting out of track

3 Likes

Hey @anon87955785 ! I have changed now

20220928_055255

I don’t know how to describe it but Now, I will 100% truly try my best to be free once and for all.

Good luck for you too to accomplish your goals

4 Likes

All the best brother !!!

4 Likes

Well I realised one thing , Gaming is not a good option for me.

I spent a lot of time gaming today in such a way I screwed up and relapse. Anyway no regrets just lessons learnt.

So no YouTube and Gaming for entertainment. Instead I will listen and Sing Songs. I am blessed with an ability to sing. Since there were no musical shows these days , this ability was stagnant for months. Now planning to polish it.

I will update the diary frequently to keep myself on track.

I created a new post " My mindset about how to change your life " in this forum. Its easier said than done.

I am not going to be consistent and Disciplined in my every aspect of my life , because I am Disciplined and Consistent. My Goal is to maintain it.

Its 9.45 PM

Planning to sleep at 10 PM.

Always Thank God for everything

4 Likes

Still learning…and a lot to learn…

When you say like that…it makes me regret lots of things I did this past few months…

My past self was good and I am in this journey to regain that lost honor…
Thank you brother for sharing your thoughts about me…it genuinely makes me happy…plus gives me inspiration to continue :100:

Also you are going real good with habits…just don’t abandon them and you will get a major boost in long term… :fire:

5 Likes

Once a warrior, always a warrior. I remember you, last time I saw you you were in the old stress management challenge and back then you had exceptional power within you with Consistency and discipline, I knew that cause I read your diary, it was so beautiful.

As I always say: “It is never too late for greatness”

Let this sentence bring meaning to your life and you won’t fear failure.

Now change that profile photo! I want the old you, No I want to see a better one, I want to see:

The resilient one!

5 Likes

Happy Gandhi Jayanthi to every Indians here. Also its my mom’s birthday. So planning to cut a bday cake as well as watching a new movie.

So a chill day today. I am not planning to keep the books for Pooja. A lot to study. An attempt to repent past Laziness. I hope God will forgive me for that , as I believe I am doing this for a good cause.

Deleted RC app coz I don’t want to focus too much on Streaks. Made my public profile hidden because there are some a**holes who keep on DM me telling me I am lying that I reached 1000 days of No P ( Its a long story. Not worth mentioning it )

Its my 2nd day of No binge scrolling YouTube and No gaming journey , Hence also my 2nd day of No fap. Which reminds me , If I stop binge scrolling YouTube and Gaming , No fap is an easy journey for me. Not only for No Fap but also I am getting a lot of free time which I believe helps me to be Productive.

Music is more addictive than YouTube these days. I start to feel each and every note of Music with a great satisfaction.

But I was not Productive because I was sick for past 2 days. Now I have recovered from it. Thank God. After this chill day , Planning to be Productive in my studies and Daily Discipline.

I don’t want to make things complicated. I am not competing with anyone. I will try to keep this diary as simple as possible. I want to keep this diary as a source of motivation not as a burden.

That’s my veiws for today. I will update after sometime what habits I want to keep focusing every day.

Thank you God.

4 Likes

Can’t I also celebrate with my brothers :pleading_face:

Great buddy :blush: you must strengthen the opioïde system not the reward system in your brain to decrease the the pathways of Masturbation. That’s what I always say to everyone even if they disagree.

I am so happy for you @anon87955785 :blush: me too I am improving, I am at day 5 after 2 months of daily relapses.
I think our dream will finally come true :sparkler:

1 Like

Everyone can enjoy brother. Why I used " Indian " specifically is because its more relatable to Indians like Christmas to Christians, Ramadan to Muslim etc.

Fyi , Gandhi is a perfect example for a successful no fapper. He lived 49 years of No fap journey. I am wrong as I said he is practicing No fap because he is beyond No Fap

No PMO , No meat and eggs , No milk products , No lie , No pulses etc.

He is also a perfect example than even a simple person can become great.

I don’t want to talk too much about this as this might be creating some conflict here.

Could you please elaborate this ?

Thank you. Wishing you the very best for your future too.

1 Like

Yes of course:

Although Dopamine is sometimes referred to as the “pleasure molecule”, It’s actually about seeking and searching for pleasure, not pleasure Itself. Thus, Dopamine rises with anticipation. It’s your motivation and drives to pursue potential pleasure or long-term goals.

The pleasure of climax appears to rise from opioïde. So think of Dopamine as wanting and opioïde as liking. As psychologist Susan Weinshenk explained: " Dopamine causes us to want, desire, seek out and search. Yet, the Dopamine system is stronger than the opioïde system. We seek more than we satisfy." 𝗦𝗘𝗘𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗜𝗦 𝗠𝗢𝗥𝗘 𝗟𝗜𝗞𝗘𝗟𝗬 𝗧𝗢 𝗞𝗘𝗘𝗣 𝗨𝗦 𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗩𝗘 𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗡 𝗦𝗜𝗧𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗔𝗥𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗗 𝗜𝗡 𝗔 𝗦𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗦𝗙𝗜𝗘𝗗 𝗦𝗧𝗨𝗣𝗢𝗥.

To stop Masturbation you must strengthen the opioïde system not the reward system

Video games, anime, Social Media, … Are all waste of time and they all strengthen the reward system. Those who say: “No need to stop anime or video games and just enjoy your life” don’t know about this stuff, they don’t know that it will only make things worse.

1 Like

Thank you brother for your time. Interesting ideas combined with your awesome explanation it becomes lit :star2:

1 Like

This is a quote I found @Martial_Beast diary , and I love it.

2 Likes

Its 9.30 PM here, Planning to sleep now. A new beginning to repent my past mistakes. Good night.

I want to keep the above post as a constant reminder to myself.

Thank you God.

1 Like

Thank you unbreakable spirit I’m so honored you liked it :sparkles:

1 Like

This is such an indirect reference. I don’t get it dude why you added this thing after posted in your post. I don’t wanna be rude but it is just irritating and I have a question if they were that harmful then I guess you must have stopped watching youtube, anime, Tv etc, like everything right? (I am not counting on educational purposes right now) Now don’t tell me that you never watched random video or shorts in your ongoing streak, why, doesn’t all this stuff waste of time.
(P.S. - You even sent us one short)
Blocking stuff like youtube does make the way easier in the journey but that doesn’t mean when you accomplished a goal shouldn’t reward yourself and everybody has different ways of rewarding themselves some watch web series or have something good but that doesn’t they are wasting, it just they are having their own time.

4 Likes

Mr. @BlackMagic123 sure, I can assure you that what I said was just to give my point of view because it’s not only @The_integrous_one who I was referring to, it was to everyone. Let’s be honest, he’s not the only one who thinks this way.

Secondly, Anime, video games, … Are all waste of time yes precisely :ok_hand: but not cut them forever you know, it’s not banning anything, just reducing the quantity of time spent in screen is recommended, watching funny jokes or listing to music on YouTube is not wrong you know for valiant reasons.

Anyway, why are you in a bad mood? :joy: That message kind of scared me for a little :smiling_face_with_tear:

3 Likes

you should be

coz he is BLACKMAGIC

4 Likes

@BlackMagic123 , @Binocular

Why so serious guys :joy::joy::joy:. Have some snickers :chocolate_bar:. If you want to watch anime go watch it. If you don’t want, don’t watch it. Its simple.

No one here is completely correct or completely wrong. An approach that may work for one person may not work for another person.

Things that works best for you is not to be imposed on.

5 Likes

he-started-it-blaming

:wink:

2 Likes

Kid Eating GIF - Kid Eating Chocolate GIFs

3 Likes