[ 20 M ] Risinglion DailyJournal [ The Man who Wins is the Man who Thinks He Can ]

7.35 PM

The Barber Shop was really crowded so I was able to complete my haircut only now.

Anyway Going to have a bath.

2 Likes

7.45 PM

Finished bathing. Planning to take 5 printouts of my Aadhar card and my eye certificate for safety purposes.

One of them is to be submitted tomorrow for driving licence purpose.

2 Likes

8.30 PM

Printout took a lot of time than expected because of my silly mistakes. Anyway planning to have dinner after prayer.

2 Likes

epadi erukkinga ? @anon87955785

2 Likes

Ituvarai ellam nallapatiyakattan natakkiratu. Unnai parri enna ?

2 Likes

9.00 PM

Finished Praying and Had dinner. Taking rest till 9.30

2 Likes

9.30 PM

Planning to Meditate along with Pranayama

2 Likes

9.55 PM

Completed Meditation and Pranayama. Going to sleep now. Overall a good day.

Planning to wake at 5 AM.

ALWAYS THANK GOD FOR EVERYTHING

2 Likes

7.35 AM

Man , I slept like a baby today :joy::joy::joy:. Anyway sleep is not a dangerous thing. After brushing, planning to eat something light before Workout. After that will have breakfast .

3 Likes

8.20 AM

I had a small chat with my parents regarding my dream job. They said it should not interfere with my B.tech.

Anyway I am postponing my workout routine later as I have to submit the Aadhar card to one of the aunties in the driving school at 9.00 AM.

But before that , Planning to meditate for the time being

3 Likes

8.45 AM

After having Pranayama sessions, My mom asked me to help her make idlis ( Traditional Breakfast in Kerala ) and hang the clothes.
After helping her , I realised I don’t have the time to meditate now. I have to be ready to give my Aadhar card by 9.

Will do Meditation later. Today life is asking me to be adaptable as hell. Anyway its a good thing, Its also helps in character development.

2 Likes

9.35 AM

Gone to driving school but they said they need original certificate of 10th standard mark sheet instead of the copy. But the original mark sheet is with the college. So they said even the original birth certificate is fine.

So I have to do this same procedure again tomorrow :expressionless:. But on the positive side , had a 2k steps walk. Now I am really hungry :sweat_smile:. Time to have breakfast

2 Likes

Good morning :sunrise_over_mountains: @anon87955785
What do you indians usually eat in breakfast? :grin:

1 Like

Good evening Surbatingsi ( Its evening here now :wink: )

It depends upon the place you are staying in.
If its North India , You’ll probably have roti ( Called Chapathi in Southern India ) which looks more like a expanded Pizza made from a different material without toppings. Generally dal ( lentils ) are considered as curry for this. You can ask @The_integrous_one , @Strong_one or @anon30406793 for more Info.

For Southern India, We have idli which looks like a white pancake but salty , chammanti ( Made from crushing coconut ) is considered as curry. Then we have puttu which is made up of coconut which can be hemispherical or cylinderical in shape. Kadala , Payar ( Pulses ) are generally used as curry.

People in Middle India eat both I guess.

4 Likes

No way :flushed: in Tunisia we eat the same thing and even the name “Chapathi” it’s the same name too. :flushed: are you sure you’re an Indian @anon87955785 ?
(:joy: just kidding) but we prefer to eat it in the afternoon cause we put spicy sauce in it.

3 Likes

Pretty logical if you think about it :wink:

3 Likes

Hey @anon87955785 . Why have u hidden ur profile?

2 Likes

We call roti as chapati or paratha ( aloo paratha / potato chapati ) in odisha. @anon87955785 is a real , authenticated and honest indian. He speaks Malayalam which is one of the oldest and difficult language in india. He speaks tamil ( another indian language )as well.

Roti = flatbread = made out of wheat.

Wheat is a staple crop in northern india.

4 Likes

Before, he hidden it because he was leaving the community temperately but I guess he forgot to reappear it once he came back because he doesn’t want to get distracted and focus on his life cause I think that he too found out that he is easily distracted and now he wants to change that.

3 Likes

Thank you for the compliment. But if you think I am great, Allow me to introduce our legendary man in our forum , The one and only @the_resilient_one .

He knows malayalam, Tamil , Hindi , Marathi , English and Sanskrit. My desire to learn new language became well rooted once I saw him.

5 Likes