[ 16m] ๐˜ฝ๐™ค๐™™๐™ฎ, ๐™Ž๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™‹๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ง ๐™๐™ฃ๐™ก๐™š๐™–๐™จ๐™๐™š๐™™ - ๐™๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ ๐™š๐™ง๐™ง๐™ค๐™ฉ'๐™จ ๐™’๐™ง๐™–๐™ฉ๐™๐Ÿ”ฅโšก

29 January 2022

Woke up at 9 am. Relapsed thrice :facepunch::fist::facepunch:, once while midnight and then after bathing and then at 4 pm. I need study tips. I have decided that i wonโ€™t use yt(will only watch downloaded videos). I will watch slugterra and transformers prime from anime world (i am using this site since last 6 months, and many cartoons are available there in hindi) . One more thing, i am missing a girl who used to be my crush in class 5th but then she left the school in class 6th :smiling_face_with_tear: . 10 days ago i started to miss her suddenly, after 5 years. Idk where she is, and how is she doing, but yeah i am thinking about her continuously , and while thinking about her i get goosebumps. And my female friend (yeah that girl who likes me and who was my crush till 5th jan 2022 lol) was messaging me but i am trying to ignore her, will reply her tomorrow morning.

:point_right:t2: Wake up before 7:30 am :x:
:point_right:t2: Workout :x:
:point_right:t2: Study 4 hours :x:
:point_right:t2: Finish 3 chapters :x:
:point_right:t2: No social media before bbreakfast :x:
:point_right:t2: Sleep before 11:30pm :x:

Tomorrow goals:-
:point_right:t2: wake up before 6:30 am
:point_right:t2: have breakfast before 9 am (i started to have my brunch at 11:30 am, since the first lockdown, so i have to fix that)
:point_right:t2: workout
:point_right:t2: No yt and other social media (only yt downloads and study related stuff and rc)
:point_right:t2: Study 3 hours
:point_right:t2: Finish 3 chapters
:point_right:t2: Sleep before 11:15 pm.

Thanks god :pray:

Hail hydra

Thatโ€™s all, thank you and have a sweet dream.

7 Likes

:joy:

6 Likes

Bruhh once in a while Is ok , but your relapsing 2-3 almost everyday โ€ฆ You have so much energy , transmute this energy in doing productive work . Why waste time on watching Screen and relapsing?

5 Likes

I wonโ€™t watch papaya again. Thanks for the motivation :smile:.

:handshake::handshake:

5 Likes

@Sholt_Tenkerrot not sure if this has been asked before but what is the reasoning behind your fc? Just curious because Garfield x Stone/ Parker x Stacy is probably my fav Spiderman ship of all timeโ€ฆ And this looks like the scene from her death? So visible confusion

5 Likes

Mine too :handshake::handshake:.

Yeah :broken_heart:

After her death TASpidey lost his control, he wasnโ€™t able to control his punches and became ruthless .And same happened with me after i knew that she left me ( she was my crush, now you might say she was your crush, but thatโ€™s a big story ) in 2020 i wasnโ€™t able to control myself and i became the ultimate fapper (i started fapping in may 2019) . I was doing well in 2020 in nf like i hitted 16 days, 7 days and 5 days streak easily and after she left, i fapped twice in every 3 days and i am at my worst rn. Id want her to come back in my life, but sometimes stuffs around remind me of her. Thatโ€™s the hidden stroy behind this pfp :joy:.

And hereโ€™s that story in short.

Continuing the discussion from I am killing myself (My PMO story):

5 Likes

30 January 2022

Relapsed once(a flashback and i started training my wrist and little thunder guy) . Woke up at 8 am . Studied for 30 minutes. I have to sleep early. And yeah thanks a lot @debellator .

:x: wake up before 6:30
:x: have breakfast before 9 am
:x: workout
:white_check_mark: No yt and other social media
:x: Study 3 hours
:x: Finish 3 chapters
:x: Sleep before 11:15 pm.

:point_right:t2: wake up before 6:20am
:point_right:t2: have breakfast before 8:30 am
:point_right:t2: No yt and other social media (only yt downloads and study related stuff and rc)
:point_right:t2: Study 3.5 hours

Hail hydra

6 Likes

Pleasure. And remember itโ€™s just like inertia. If you start being productive itโ€™s easier to stay productive. Itโ€™s just the beginning thatโ€™s hard.

4 Likes

Assuming you are in 10 th.

Try to complete the syllabus and cover backlog. After that do a lot of question. Join a test series or something start dealing with competition. Make a TO - DO list like itโ€™s not going to work when you say like I am gonna study 4 hours you have to make more effort and decide which things you are going to study. Sort out things.

6 Likes

Damn, everyone actually starting supporting Andrew Garfield after No Way Home!

I love how is voice is fricking deep. But his personality is a whole different level, from sounding mean and rude, to actually being sweet and nice :joy::joy:

6 Likes

NWH? Garfield was my fav since TAS. I think Tomorrow Hooland is okay and Toby was not bad but Garfield was my fav since that movie came out. I think tick tick boom is a nice one too

6 Likes

For me Tobey is the best Peter Parker, Garfield is the best spiderman and Tom is the average of both. But I love the script of Spiderman movies in which Tom is acting, because it depicts the suffering experienced by Peter as a college student when he is given a global responsibility in a very young age.

4 Likes

My favourite is also Tobey :heart_eyes:. Tom is also good but I didnโ€™t liked Amazing Spider-Man series much โ€ฆ

2 Likes

Bro I have seen this same line in every YouTube comment section of Spiderman related video . Itโ€™s a common opinion I guess

3 Likes

I think the same that Andrew Garfield was much better spiderman. About Peter Parker in the original storyline he is a nerd and Garfield was really cool. He had good hairstyle etc.

3 Likes

31 January 2022

Relapsed twice. Woke up at 9 am. Used yt. Studied for an hour. Havenโ€™t completed any goal.
I havenโ€™t updated it yesterday lol.

I wonโ€™t message here and there and i wonโ€™t check other threads until i hit 7 days :triumph: (kind of punishment for me).

5 Likes

I kinda see my past in youโ€ฆ Once I was also just like you waking late everyday, and after waking up wasting time on YouTube and sleeping around 4am .
What I learned from that phase was that doing nofap will not change your life , itโ€™s the good habits that will change you and make you stronger โ€ฆ Second that if you are mentally fit , then anything is possible โ€ฆ( These are very simple lines , but it takes many years for people to realise in this journey )

This is not the right way .1 day at a time . Just focus on doing your work โ€ฆ

8 Likes

My guilt and anger is on another level. I relapsed today twice, and i thought that i will fap today 6-8 times to break my previous records , i was ready for the third round and watched some triggering content. However i didnโ€™t relapsed cause i remembered something that happened today which is very personal (i canโ€™t share ,hope you donโ€™t mind) and started to cry. After that i worked out (at 5:30 pm) for 45 minutes. I was punching the wall, doing yoga and trying to touch the fan. And i will try to be consistent. I want my self respect back. And i will do these things whenever i will feel an urge.

Thanks and i also experienced this too in December 2021. I will build good habits. And thanks a lot again.

6 Likes

5 Likes

1 February 2022

Lol. I updated my diary within a minute, fastest diary update of all time (by me).

:point_right:t2: wake up before 7:45 am
:point_right:t2: have breakfast before 9:45 am
:point_right:t2: Study 3.5 hours

Hail hydra

6 Likes