[ 16m] ๐˜ฝ๐™ค๐™™๐™ฎ, ๐™Ž๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™‹๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ง ๐™๐™ฃ๐™ก๐™š๐™–๐™จ๐™๐™š๐™™ - ๐™๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ ๐™š๐™ง๐™ง๐™ค๐™ฉ'๐™จ ๐™’๐™ง๐™–๐™ฉ๐™๐Ÿ”ฅโšก

2022 is here, Happy new year guys.

I will improve this year

My 2022 resolutions :-

:point_right:t2: Have a great streak
:point_right:t2: Workout atleast 6 times a week to have a good physique before my birthday
:point_right:t2:Remeber god before sleep and after waking up
:point_right:t2: Study harder (atleast 5 hours a day)
:point_right:t2: Do any activity after every 3 hours
:point_right:t2: Attend school daily(this is the toughest thing tbh)
:point_right:t2: Do every possible thing to grow taller
:point_right:t2: Stop procastination (i wonโ€™t run away from my responsibilities)
:point_right:t2: Sleep before 11pm
:point_right:t2: Wake up early
:point_right:t2: Meditation at least 5 minutes a day(slowly i will increase the time)
:point_right:t2: Train myself to be stronger
:point_right:t2: Enjoy every moment of my life

If this habit canโ€™t satisfy me even after doing it thousands times, then how can it satisfy me by doing it one more time?

My name is ฬถฬถiฬถฬถnฬถฬถsฬถฬถpฬถฬถiฬถฬถrฬถฬถeฬถฬถd ฬถฬถfฬถฬถrฬถฬถoฬถฬถm mixture of 4 characters -

๐™Ž๐™๐™ค yamato

Va๐™ก๐™ฉ Aoi

Ben ๐™๐™š๐™ฃnyson

Peter Par๐™ ๐™š๐™ง(Spiderman)

Kakar๐™ง๐™ค๐™ฉ(Goku)

I donโ€™t want to be like someone, i am just desperate to find my true self.

I will improve. I am going to unlock my true potential.I will fulfill the promises that i made to my late grandfather. Love you so much dada ji.

I hate pmo.

Thatโ€™s all ,thank you and have a great life

22 Likes

Yessir the man of the hour . You lead the way and we will follow as the discipleโ€™s staying loyal to our purpose to one another as men . To be disciplined in a world of accepted pleasure but to suffer in silence.

7 Likes

3 january 2022

Day 0

Relapsed today thrice once around 1 am, then again at 5:30 am and then again at 11 am. I woke up at 10:30 am :man_facepalming: , actually i woke up at 9 am but i didnโ€™t want to go to school, so i slept again, and again i woke up after 30 minutes, i wanted to sleep but i wasnโ€™t feeling sleepy, all this because my father would have scolded me cause i wasnโ€™t going to school, thatโ€™s why i was waiting for my father to leave for his office, i was just rolling on the bed for an hour and as he went down stairs , i left my bed and started the day. I was planning to study for atleast 8 hours but i wasted my time on discord(playing games), and on yt. Then i talked to @anon87955785 , i was feeling motivated and refreshed and i managed to study for an hour. And also I joined an organization led by the amazing guys (they are lit :fire::fire:). Thatโ€™s all i guess my father is coming, see ya.

Good night.

5 Likes

Finallyโ€ฆ u are back!

2 Likes

Do you know me? :upside_down_face:

:abc:efg

2 Likes

Heโ€™s @Harn08 and @fapstronautharn and zenal phantom and others :joy:
Heโ€™s got almost 100 accounts

4 Likes

Fuck :joy::joy: , i thought @Hyphaleronin is his new account.

True :joy::rofl:.

4 Likes

Yeah bro :smile:. And you are back too.

2 Likes

5 jan

Relapsed twice and watched papaya too. Played games and and was lying on the bed whole day. So yeah thatโ€™s it for today lol.

Hail hydra.

Good night.

3 Likes

7 January 2022

Relapsed today twice,I am relapsing everyday since last 4 days. And yeah i got my first dose of covid vaccination yesterday. I was so scared, i started to sweat, once i holded his (that uncle who was going to give me injection) hand and my father said โ€œshanti se lega, nahi toh ek pad jaayega aajโ€, and he started to laugh, then after 5 minutes of their effort, he injected that injection and i felt nothing . Last time i got an injection after my accident and i felt that pain (and why tf everyone says โ€œchitti jaise kaatta hai waisa hi feel hogaโ€ ) , but next time i will take that injection without any fear (if that uncle will come again, lol). Studied for an hour, i can say my today was better than yesterday . I am going to sleep today earlier cause i want to fix my fucked up routine.

Hail hydra

Good night.
Thank you, god :pray:.

4 Likes

Title of your sex tape

Hail hydra!
Goodnight

3 Likes

Thatโ€™s something fucking awesome man.
Vaccine I mean.
Mine was supposed to be yesterday but I got a fever. Nothing serious, just staying up late, completing projects till 1AM and then going for workout at 6.30.
Plus acidity played a major part in making me sick. :mask:

3 Likes

bruh :sweat_smile:, you wonโ€™t be able to workout for some days now. Donโ€™t be stupid :joy: ok?
working out is awesome but compromising sleep is never worth it.

4 Likes

Ye man I know :joy:
I think the fever will last for max 3 days, i.e. it shall be gone by tomorrow.
And as for the workout part, Iโ€™ll just do extras after recovering :smiling_imp::sunglasses:
Hail Hydra.

3 Likes

:fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire:

good good, take care, get well soon

3 Likes

Thanks bro.
I will recover fast :smiley::smiley:

3 Likes

Get well soon brother.

3 Likes

Lol, i havenโ€™t used the word inject or insert in that post so that , any sextaper canโ€™t say those reactionary sentences. But i think you are becoming a legend in this. Just kidding,:joy::joy::joy:, please donโ€™t mind.

2 Likes

Title of your sex tape :joy:

3 Likes

Heck, lmao :joy::joy::joy:

20 chairs

2 Likes