120 DAYS "BEASTMODE" NOFAP BATTLE BTW. @_TIGER & @TAGORE (extreme accountability + daily check-ins) Entries Closed

@Tagore Thanks for sharing all the content. Great material. I also like to add one book here Dhammapada by Buddha. It’s not related to NoFap. But it’s related to practice meditation. Reading this book gives the understanding of real benefit of meditation. What it’s real purpose and what it can do.

http://www.buddhanet.net/pdf_file/scrndhamma.pdf

I hope it’s not too spiritual for this forum.

1 Like

Thanks brother @SincereDev for sharing the video. I’ll check it out. We are together in this; all of us will reach 1000 days!!

Thanks for sharing this great book man
@anon65589122
I’ll surely read it. I really wanted to read Buddha but I didn’t know where to start. Thankf for giving a Start

2 Likes
1 Like

Today :17/04/2021
:white_check_mark:1]wake up - 4.00am
:white_check_mark:2]take water -1 bottle
3]pray - 1 hr
:white_check_mark:4]exercise- 1 hr
:white_check_mark:5] meditation- 2 mint
:white_check_mark:6] motivation-(no fap) - 15 mint
:white_check_mark:7] visulaization
:white_check_mark:8] affirmation
:x:9]hair care
:x:10]Cold shower before 7
:white_check_mark:11]eat in proper time
:x:12]work in afternoon
:x:13]Study 9 hrs.
:white_check_mark:14]meditation 10 mints
:white_check_mark:15]srimad Bhagavad geeta
:white_check_mark:16]plan 4 next day
:white_check_mark:17]small exercise
:white_check_mark:18]limited dopamine
:white_check_mark:19]small pray
:x:20]close mobile before 10.15pm

2 Likes

Brahmacharya - Rising above s***

There is another important angle to this matter of Brahmacharya. And that pertains to your aim and ambition in life. What is it that you want out of life? What great desire dominates your life? Is there something that is a consuming hunger in you? Do you want to become the highest musical genius in this world? Or do you want to become the fastest Olympic runner or weightlifter in this world? No matter what your ambition is, if there is some one overwhelming or all-consuming hunger in you, then all other problems recede into the background. They do not present a great difficulty. But, if you do not have such an overwhelming ambition in one direction, then everything becomes a problem and sex also becomes a problem. Therefore, the right way of solving this problem of sex is to rise above it so that it becomes something not important. You have to rise above sex—not wrestle with it, but rise above it. Because, if you do not have an overall concentrated urge or ambition in life, then the clamour of these little senses becomes a great din in your life. Your life will always be under that clamour. But, if you have got an overwhelming urge for something else, then this clamour does not reach you at all, because you are too busy engaging your entire attention in some other direction. So, the right way of solving this situation of sex is to rise above it, by developing great love for God, great love for an ideal, developing passion for a pure life, a moral life, an ethical life, an ideal life and nurturing Tivra Mumukshutva for attaining liberation. If intense Mumukshutva is there, then all other things recede into the background. They become less important. So, if you want to attain victory over the clamour of the senses, you must arouse within yourself a great fire of higher aspiration. Then, what happens? In order to attain that upon which your heart is set, you give yourself so totally to it that you have no time for other things. Even great scientists do not have this problem, because they are all the time completely absorbed in their scientific research. They do not pay much importance to food or clothing or bathing or anything. Why? Because they are all absorbed in, and interested in, something else. That is the way of becoming established in Brahmacharya, in successful Brahmacharya, in effective Brahmacharya.

Source: Practice of Brahmacharya (1934)

2 Likes

@Tagore @_TIGER
PMO be like: I am not afraid of anything, but that thing @Tagore and @_TIGER !!! it scares me ! :fearful:

4 Likes
1 Like

Haha, thanks for these powerful motivating words Brother @nofapstar123 . We all have that power within us. The only thing is be a little more hungrier, try a little more harder, bear a little more pain.
We all will achieve greatness in life; TOGETHER!

3 Likes

"I hold that a life of perfect continence in thought, speech and action is necessary for reaching spiritual perfection. Brahmacharya means perfect control of all the sense-organs. For a true Brahmachari, nothing is impossible." - Mahatma Gandhi

2 Likes

This man should be the last one to speak of Brahmacharya.

2 Likes

Yes brother, I know Gandhi have his own faults and mistakes. When his father was dying he was having s** with his wife, he has slept naked with Manu and Abha (to check his advancement in brahmacharya), his two most faithful followers, he supported caste system in an indirect way and was an autocract who took decision selfishly without consulting anyone.

But, he was a great man.

We must accept that. The great things he did for the country, his sacrificial strength, his ability to influence millions and billions of people throughout the world, his power to win freedom through non-violence for the first time in the history of the world for such a big country like India.

These are all some greatest of achievements any man can dream in a lifetime.

You can pinpoint hundreds of his mistakes. He always accepted it and was transparent as a glass; his whole life was a search for truth through experience and mistakes…
But he was a brahmachari A real one; in my view brother @Dvija . I have also read the book My experiments with Truth.
@JumpingBuddha what do you say about Gandhi?

3 Likes

He sacrificed big chunk of your land and heritage which if handled stratagically would be an one unbroken nation. Indian Freedom was never due Ahimsha (at least I consider). For me he was a coward ; a bigot and a hypocrite. I feel pity for india when I study through the works of Mr. Gandhi. Well, you have your rights to express. I expressed mine.
I do not want to talk much about his political career and his sex life. I simply want to say No one should say that he is brahmacharya if he sleeps naked with his sisters and daughters just to check his advancement in brahmacharya. Brahmacharya ka majak bana rakha hai
my matter of concern is that no any politician should be given the religious title. “Mahatma” is a very heavy term. I don’t think Mohandas would be suitable person for it. Spiritual titles should be given only to saints and sages.
And I don’t think Mr. Gandhi is right person to look for Brahmacharya. India has many great people. Swami Vivekananda; Swami Shivananda ; Adi Shankaracharya ; Sri Madhavcharya; Swami Dayananda Saraswati; Swami Ramakrishna Paramahamsa these real mahatmas should be our inspiration. Simply eating dry fruits and nuts and goat milk but sleeping naked with daughters and sisters and saying iam following brahmacharya is horrible… and How can i call that man mahatma? He has betrayed Hindus and Indians in general. Let it be; I wish upcoming generation will make their inspiration to Netaji Bose and Sardar Patel ji…and I will not comment further about Gandhi…Iam not here to put some one down. I am just here to leave my addiction. But I cannot tolerate if i think something is not right (according to me). Well, I leave this topic here. Mr. Gandhi is not and should not be ideal of brahmacharya.

Really?
I can’t believe this …It was never taught before

1 Like

Actually I have realized based on my addiction and seeing others as well that LUST is THEEEE PROBLEM. IF you figure it out, YOU FIGURE OUT THE WORLD: YOU BECOME THE GREATEST EFFORTLESSLY: BECAUSE IT IS THE HARDEST SHIT A MAN / A WOMAN WILL EVER DO.

And people (including me) get tricked by our minds into saying. We do not need to sacrifice it. Or let’s “put our lust to test by sleeping with them naked bitches” or “lets take just a peek” or “lets follow tantric sex so I can transcend sex” (which is silly because you ar trying to get rid of fire with fire).

That is why people say after a while, NoFap is not worth it. It is because it is the HARDEST SHIT ever.

That is why Brahmacharis quit. Or go into Tantric sex direction. They are WEAAAAAKKKK !

But I don’t blame them. Who am I ? I just relapsed yesterday. But I realize that it is not easy. Maybe Gandhi had his struggle with lust. And fell into the trap. Let’s just try to learn from his mistake. That dude messed up. He was human. So are we… (But he also did some good things in his lifetime)

In any case, I have tried to go into all of these directions, tried everything.

THE ONLY WAY is TOO CLEAN OUR MINDS FULLY. AND BE SPIRITUAL.

We fap because of loneliness or lack of connection or urges kicking in or direty thoughts coming… or whatever.

All of these things can be solved by religion, I have faith. So I will go in that direction.

And try to purify my mind. As much as I can. Rest is not in my hands. Karm karunga fal ki chinta karke bhi kya ukhad lunga

1 Like

Gandhi was a sex addict.

1 Like

@Tagore do you plan on not getting married in the future ? Like Akhand Brahmacharya ? Or just temporarily ?

Iam planning to take a vow of Akhanda Brahmacharya Vrata for 3 years i.e. 1094 days ( from 14 th May 2021 Akshaya Tritiya to 10 th May 2024 Akshaya Tritiya).
I don’t think 90 days will transform me fully. It has transformed a little though :
-my stamina has increased

• hairfall has stopped
  • getting calls and msgs from two of exes to meet (may be a little female attraction; but only two of them have done; not by other general female)
  • Iam more committed to my words and works.

Iam going to observe Akhanda Brahmacharya for three years minium. I don’t have any options left. Then at age 33 or 34 I will marry and regulate my sexual life. Otherwise my life will be doomed.

1 Like

how old are you man ? I am warning against doing it unless you are at that stage…

I don’t speak in a pleasing way but @TheFinalFrontier if you keep on relapsing you will soon need medical interventions. Your body will fail to cooperate with you. You are already 27 and maintained high high streaks in past. But What is happening with you nowadays?

I wish to see you succeeding @TheFinalFrontier. I have suggested you earlier too. But you didn’t listen to us. Even if you disagree keep on talking. Maintain healthy talks. You just committ high high words go somewhere for a while and come back saying i relapsed… @TheFinalFrontier most of here are teenagers. They have time. But you are 27 …iam 28 …if we donot leave this habit now we will die shamelessly…live shamelessly. Find ways that work for you. Iam not being rude :pray: Iam also fighting my own battle…But I will set an example of transformation. I will rather die with urges than a fucking relapse.

3 Likes

What is your streak right now ?..