Winter Soldiers Camp (Entries Open)

Yeah sure this my 10 day
Right now I am very happy
I help my mom and my father
Then I play game after that I visit my grandma house.

4 Likes

My sharing code is 55mxo5

3 Likes

My mistake sorry. Iā€™ll remember next timešŸ˜…

3 Likes

Ok brother You are in the challenge and you need to start checking in I hope you have read the rules all the best brother

2 Likes

The award winter applicant and winter trainee will be given to the one who is worthy of it. I will be observing and recording all the data carefully, to decide rightly.

3 Likes

Check in day 3
No social media no peeking
#J2J
#Winter soldier 9

2 Likes

@vickyx and @GOGETA are you sure you didnā€™t peek edge or relapse in your streak?

3 Likes

Also @DebuM4ster was your streak of one week completely free from peeking, edging and relapsing?

1 Like

Yes bro no social media and no peeking
Not at all

3 Likes

Yes yes, no peeking.

3 Likes

No peek, no edge, no relapse. Iā€™m all clean :v:

3 Likes

@Jaskeerat I relapsed brother. :persevere::pensive:

2 Likes

Was it the chaser bro?

3 Likes

Check in day 11

I finished my game story
I am very happy haha
Tomorrow i have plan to finish side mission in my game
Tomorrow I will also tak care of my college list

Btw Iā€™m from Indonesia and my english language is bad :frowning: .oh yeah, currently itā€™s night time in Indonesia
I have to take a rest.

4 Likes

A relapse is a lesson, it is a sign that you are brave enough to fight an enemy which is strong. Learn from this relapse and please donā€™t take it too seriously. Everyone relapses it doesnā€™t matter, what matters is that how you face a relapse and comeback from it. All the best @VARAD

3 Likes

Check in day 2 :white_check_mark::white_check_mark:
#wintersoldier2
#J2J
#L2L (loser to legendary)
#wintersoldier2
Today i was frustrated and angry and punched the wall 2-3 times hardly (this became my habit now i donā€™t feel any pain in my hand , no matter i hard hit the wall). Feeling great today, what about you @Jaskeerat brother have you encountered flatline and urge yet. Going to study now.

2 Likes

Add me bro in this challenge.

1 Like

Check in day 2
Streak day 2
Going strong
#J2J
#wintersoldier16

2 Likes

Read the rules @anon1922544 and choose a number along with #wintersoldier also remember to tell detail information about peeking, edging and relapsing so that I can help you.
All the best brother

1 Like

I will add you in the challenge after your first check in @anon1922544

1 Like