Winter Soldiers Camp (Entries Open)

Check in Day 1 :white_check_mark:
#wintersoldier10
#J2J

1 Like

Ok brother then add these into your all posts
#J2J
#wintersoldier10 ( your number after winter Soldier)
We have high hopes from you brother

1 Like

Okay… Count me in brother
#J2J
#wintersoldier12

2 Likes

One last place has been taken by @ysub. Welcome brother, please read the rules and add these into your posts
#J2J
#wintersoldier4 ( you can choose any other number in lieu of 4 , ensure that it is not already taken and is not 0 or 1 )
We have high expectations from you soldier!

1 Like

Great @ysub also please tell us whenever you peek, edge or relapse so that we can help you.

1 Like

I will update the information after your first check in.

2 Likes

Sure brother…
Thanks

Hdkgslyslydlylydlys

Is this for ppl who relapsed recently?
Thats a good idea… Then i didn’t relapse recently… Does it mean im stealing someone’s place who is in need of help??? :grimacing::grimacing::grimacing::grimacing:

1 Like

Now that the challenge is full so a new rule is being introduced.
Each participant will give the number of times he would relapse in each month
Say 10 , so if he relapses 10 times or less, he succeeds but if he relapses more than 10 then he will be eliminated.
So it is a request to all the participants to mention the number of chances they are giving themselves in July. Please note: previous relapses are not counted begin from today this moment.

1 Like

No brother this is for everyone who wants to work hard in winter and those who realise that they relapse more in winters that’s why I said those think they are not having any plan ahead can join

1 Like

Bro I don’t think this is a good idea becoz I mean then the whole point of this challenge is changed to relapsing(even if it is for some 2-3 times)…

1 Like

No brother you can give yourself 0 chanceand not relapse. Why I included this is because they are others in this challenge who aren’t able to make through 1 or 2 days for them it would be helpful so that they can bring slow improvement. If all others also think this rule is not required then I shall remove it.

1 Like

Oh… sorry. My bad.
I give myself 0 chances.

1 Like

Everyone must mention the number of chances today only those who weren’t able to mention will by default have 3 chances for this month.
Please mention the number of chances soon.

2 Likes

Mine is 0
Udyslyslylydludludlydl

2 Likes

Remember that if you weren’t able to stay up with your chance you will be eliminated from the challenge. Also being dishonest will get you eliminated hence be honest everyone and choose achievable aims. You may even choose 5 or 6 relapses but be a man of your word and do not fail on your commitment. Also the maximum number of chances you can give yourself for this month starting from today is 7
Do your best guys

1 Like

@ysub please mention your streak also so that I may update it above

1 Like

@Jaskeerat noted bro. I actually want to test my real limits here

2 Likes

Check in :white_check_mark:
C.S. 4 days
I’ll say 3 chances for myself but won’t do it even once.
#J2J
#WinterSoldier7

1 Like

My CS - 36
HS - 133
Brother…

Gkzkglydldlydlyddyl

3 Likes