Why-are-you-doing-Nofap-? Challenge

Life is Good for me…

2 Likes

Because life is colorful with ladies. But PMO is focusing on one color. Excessively.

3 Likes

Day 25
I’m doing this for my kids someday, so they don’t have to deal with it like I did. And because I want to be a better person and be true to my girlfriend!! We got this!!!

3 Likes

Day 80 :dart:8%
i’m doing this for my future girlfriend :grin:

5 Likes

DAY 23

I’m doing this because damaging your brain by spending hours staring at a screen in solitude while wishing you were some random guy that is with a woman you will never meet is complete insanity.

1 Like

DAY 2:

I am doing this because when I look at myself in the mirror, I want to see something I’m proud of and not something I desperately wish I could change.

That’s the spirit @WalkWithoutFear! I did the same thing with my last relapse. I let my daily goals and schedule slip by and eventually my nofap goals went as well. But if we can learn from these mistakes and keep pressing forward, we will succeed!

Dont give up @tushard964 ! Learn from this last relapse and get back up! Relapsing doesn’t mean failure, it just means you got more to learn and grow. You only lose when you give up trying.

I believe in both you guys! You got this!

5 Likes

Day 4
To feel alive.

2 Likes

Day 1

Why I’m doing NoFap

1. My Lord and Savior
  2. My Wife
  3. My future children
  4. MYSELF
6 Likes

Feeling Great… Life is Good

4 Likes

DAY 24

I’m doing this to fight​ against one of the most evil industries ever created.

7 Likes

DAY 3:

I am doing this so that I can have the energy to do my best at attaining my goals and supporting my family.

4 Likes

Because women is not only sexual. They are Much more than that. esp my mum sisters cousins teachers colleagues and women that I love. PMO is just shallow and dirty.

3 Likes

Day 2

To be a better man

2 Likes

DAY 0:

Really irritated that I fell for that 3 day urge hat always comes. Really dumb decision. Gotta watch my mindset in these situations cause I was using my family stress as an excuse to PMO. Glad to see you guys doing good and still doing this challenge, keeps me motivated and reminds me that I’m not alone. Keep it up guys!

I am doing this because I’m tired of numbing my emotions, I want to face life’s struggles with dignity, like a man, day in and day out.

4 Likes

1)Comeback a.k.a. rise and shine
2)Break negative cycle
3)Change the world

2 Likes

4)Avenge myself
5)There are millions of fun things that are more thrilling than PMO

3 Likes

DAY 25

I’m doing this because becoming a leader starts with leading myself towards a better path.

3 Likes

DAY 1 : To BECOME BEST

2 Likes

Day 1
I am doing this to stop procrastinating and most of all to better myself. I’m tired of always relapsing. I am tired or becoming a slave. If it means to get irritated because of the urge so be it! Let the battle begin. I have weapons to.! My distractions and my proactivity will be my. Weapon, my diet and exercise. Most of all my God.

5 Likes

Bro you aren’t alone. Just try to keep your mind off of negativity. It happened to me once to. Family issues made me PMO. But just try to calm mind in those times and tell yourself it will be okay. Because the more you endure the stronger you become. That’s why this journey is not easy. Its life changing! I’ve been on 20 days before and its life changing. But you must be consistent. For me I have to stay away from my room and only make it for sleep because I am so used to doing it in my room in private. I go out, read a book in living room or public library. It helps.

3 Likes