Why-are-you-doing-Nofap-? Challenge

DAY 19

I’m doing this because you can’t expect to make a difference in the world if you can’t make a difference in yourself.

I appreciate it @Special_Bird!
Onwards to eternal victory!

5 Likes

I Think bro It’s not muscular dystropy …I think its due muscle breakdown due to excess masturbation.Eat Vitamin C rich fruits such as Guava,Lychee(litchi),oranges,kiwis etc…Take some nuts and protein rich food.It will boost your collagen production and also you will have bigger muscles.Stop masturbation totally bro .Because life is more improtant than temporary pleasures…

4 Likes

Day 2
I am doing this to wake up earlier also. And to get more things done during the day instead of watching bad stuff and jacking it. By the way I decided to wake up at 4:55 a.m. today because when I was sleeping I thought of all the motivation and passions I desire to accomplish. That woke me up.

5 Likes

14 days

I’m doing this as one of my ingredients to be successful in life,meet at the top

5 Likes

DAY 1 :I’m doing no fap to increase my memory power and for concentration in my studies…

7 Likes

DAY 14:

I am doing this to be productive again, I’m tired of being brought down into endless laziness because of PMO.

I know my success can only be achieved through hard work.

4 Likes

Dear Sir,
I very much approve of your statement. He who wants to dwell amidst the halls of his ancestors has to be worthy. May the father of understanding guide us.

3 Likes

DAY 20

I’m doing this because feeding an addiction is self-sabotage.

6 Likes

Day 3

I am doing this to gain more confidence with myself and to be more productive with school work.

2 Likes

Day 5:

I want to build a better quality of life one day at a time. I also don’t want to live a secret life.

4 Likes

DAY 21

I’m doing this because it’s the hard choices which provide “unlimited potential for physical, mental and spiritual growth”.

2 Likes

DAY 0:

Really disappointed and frustrated with this, but I know what I did wrong. I got lazy and let things slowly slide.

I am doing this because I don’t want to meet someone that I really love and have to turn down a relationship with them because I am still doing PMO.

6 Likes

@Special_Bird You got this bro, don’t put yourself down, just get up and continue, you can and will get it. I have a girlfriend and I have told her of my struggles and have been clean since we got back together, and I pray I can stay clean from today till infinity. Just keep going and you will find the girl for you :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thank you very much @levimorris4567 ! I appreciate your kinds words. It was really irritating me for a bit but I realized it’s just a part of life, and I know exactly what I can fix this time, so thats helping me get right back into the swing of things!

I wish you luck on your streak!

3 Likes

Life is going Great… I’m more strong, tall and powerful

4 Likes

DAY 1:

I am doing this because I am a nicer and more sociable person to be around when I am clean.

4 Likes

DAY 22

I’m doing this because addiction not only adds nothing of value to my life, it ties me down to mediocrity.

3 Likes

Because Im studying so much and I cant stand all night long fapping anymore xD

6 Likes

Day 0

Wow. I can’t believe I let the addiction overtake me. At least I learned my mistake. I was not being proactive and was being lazy staying in my room where i got my addiction. I think its best to stay away from my room and only be there for sleep, at least for now and go out more. I won’t let addiction control my life.
I am doing this for my family, community and for my social life to improve.

3 Likes

Wow. Keep going. Lets do this !

2 Likes