Who will be the King šŸ‘‘

Remove one sheild @Martial_Beast

@tushard964

You are shifted to Thunder Arena as you relapsed one more time. Now only 3 :shield: left with you brotherā€¦

Why did you relapsed dude? u were doing greatā€¦

1 Like

:warning::warning:

@Andra
@Fralle
@Black_knight
@Freakshow_666
@ejuile
@pinkpanther

Update your streak on the scoreboard within 2 days!!

@Martial_Beast I have updated my streak. Game on. Fighter fights.

1 Like

@Martial_Beast ā€¦iā€™m quitting this app for a monthā€¦i removed my name from challenge

Sometimes people with the worst past, create the best future.
-Umar ibn Al-Khattab

Itā€™s time for us to create that future guys.

3 Likes

hi i want to be the part of this game plz add me
my code is jb4y4m

@alexcoz600
Sorry bro, entries are closed now, last date for participation was 30 April 2019!
You can join other groups :+1:

Ok broā€¦as u wishā€¦

@gunsblazing you are shifted to Thunder Arena as u relapsed one more timeā€¦Now only 3 :shield: left with you!

@batish you are shifted to Water Arena as you relapsed one more timeā€¦Now only a single :shield: left with you!

I hope this was your last relapse warriors! You are still in the gameā€¦you can do this :facepunch::facepunch:

Stay Strong

1 Like

:partying_face:Congratulations :tada::tada:

@Andra
@amitkum689

You are granted the Title of Viscount :medal_military:

1 Like

Pray For me, I have an exam after a couple of hours. Keep up the good work guys :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Anybody else feel like the urges are gone on vactaion?? :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:

3 Likes

I think it differs from person to person.

1 Like

Yeah I know but everybody has a period in their streak in where urges become non-existent

1 Like

Relapsed, feeling bad.

Yes you are right, itā€™s called flatline but we have to be strong because anytime you may get strong urges out of nowhere.
I feel bad nowadays because I am not exercising or doing sth beneficial bec of exams, I hope It will get better soon.
Another bad thing is I am not regular at praying I need to pray all the 5 prayers Inshaallah.

1 Like

Iā€™m moving forward! This is the best Iā€™ve done in 6 months!! If I can do it, anyone can. Keep going everybody!

2 Likes

Most men fap. Alpha males dominate their own urges. Congratulations

5 Likes

InshAllah bro, you will start reading all 5, keep me in your prayers brother.

2 Likes