I want to target the persons who are still struggling hard to quit PMO but find no way to quit like me. I created this event for those who face many failures and want to succeed.
After reading everyone views, I arrived at this conclusion
RULES AND GUIDELINES
- There are total 8 Ranks in this event:-
a. Baron(10 days):- This title is given to those participants who achieved 10days.
b. Viscount(15 days):- This title is given to those participants who achieved 15 days.
c. Earl(30 days):- This title is given to those participants who achieved 30 days.
d. Marquess(45days):- This title is given to those participants who achieved 45 days.
e. Prince(60days):- This title is given to those participants who achieved 60 days.
f. Duke(90days):- This title is given to those participants who achieved 90 days.
g. King(100days):- This title is given to those participants who achieved 100 days.
h. King of Kings:- This tittle is exclusively for those participants who did not relapse.
- If every participant relapses, than the participant with the minimum no. of relapses will be the king of kings.
- If there are more than 1 participants with the same no. of relapses, then their will be a last man standing match between them, the participant who will win the last man standing match become the King of Kings.
- If a participant relapses more than 5 times than he or she will be eliminated.
- The event will begin on May 1 and the last date of participation is 30 April 2019.
RULES REGARDING COUNTING OR STREAK.
a. Counting(streak) begins on May 1 2019.
b. On May 1 streak begins from 0 in order to maintain simplicity.
c. Everybody have to update their streak on the scoreboard regularly (atleast once a week).
d. After 7 days if a participant doesn’t update his/her streak than a warning will be given.
e. After the warning if any participant doesn’t update his/her streak within 2 days then he/ she will be eliminated.
New rules can be added as required
Why I want to create a group - I want to motivate all those who face failures and want to conquer their addiction.
A big shoutout to the original creator of this group: @sikandar2907
Thanks a lot for giving us this Battle. We wish you good luck in your NoFap journey as well as your Studies and Career.