Who will be the King 👑

I think there are some inactive people in the list , about time to update the list.

@MaisumAli
Man I felt like this and was so productive too. Then a fuckbuddy of mine hit me up. I had already told her I was being PMO free for a while and she made it seem like she wanted to hang out as platonic friends.
Well, I thought I had it under control and agreed to meet up. Anddd… you probably know how that went.
Did this twice. (Thunder Arena for me now :frowning:
And the thing is, after having sex I feel like my urge to Fap came back. Idk what to do because I can’t live like this.
Sigh.

1 Like

PS. I was on a 16day streak before her and she felt amazing. Like, I barely lasted 5mins Haha.
Idk if this is a good thing or a bad thing. Both maybe? :thinking:

Dont worry bro 16 day streak is amazing, you are ahead of soo many people in this world, dont put yourself down pick ur self up and try again, I just hit my 30 day streak and guess what it took me 15 TRIES! And I feel on top of the world right now, I know the urges will come back I am fully aware, but I will fight and keep fighting till the end.

“Patience ensures victory”- Maula Ali(as)

1 Like

P.S: The urges tab under the day counter really helps alot,

Just calm down and listen to it, the music makes you feel like you are given a choice between Good v Bad, God v Devil, Strong v Weak.

1 Like

Thanks. Honestly I’ve never used it before but will now :facepunch:

2 Likes

Anyone know how to avoid or prevent wet dream?,plss tell me T_T

1 Like

@Martial_Beast I relapsed today, what is next?

Why I am removed from the game? I just relapsed once, today I am on day 4. Keep me in fire arena.

There is no way they’ll naturally go away

So no one operating this group now?

Looks that way, also @salehisaa why have you moved yourself upward after relapse and freaking eliminated amitkum689 ?

Then we should update the list ourselves

@salehisaa you are shifted to Thunder Arena as u relapsed twice…Now only 3 :shield: left with you!

Stay Strong

2 Likes

:warning::warning::warning:

@Martial_Beast
@Invincible_Knight
@MU99
@ra29
@Andra

Update your streak on the scoreboard within 2 days or you will be eliminated!!

1 Like

These are of snow arena i don’t know about other inactive members of other arenas.

Don’t know what’s going on. It seems abandoned.

:warning::warning::warning:
@RoadToFreedom
@Cptforce123
@batish
@alikhan
@jatinmangla
@chady025

Update your streak on the scoreboard within 2 days or you will be eliminated!!

1 Like

Guys, day 27 here. Phase I (30 days): I am coming to get you…

Hang in there. It seems, I am getting sudden motivation for going after my goals. Feels lot sharper then before. Spidy sense almost. More confidence. May be a placebo but whatever works. Shyness gone. Don’t give a fuK for which no fuks need to be given. Period.

I do get urges but I remind myself that fapping is not what I am here on this planet.

Fighter fights

2 Likes

I agree with the post above me day 33 coming onto 34 in about 14 hours. Day 28 of the challenge completed onto that next rank 30