Wall-e's Diary.

I think you’re mixing up emotions, the feeling of lust will always live on, that feeling can be transmuted elsewhere but because of the mental trauma pmo has, people always associate it with the feeling of lust.

Once you abstain and focus on your mind, focus on rewiring that emotion. Then you’ll truly overcome pmo

3 Likes

Things I don’t have now is all of the above. Family always there but I don’t see it

Commitments disappeared. Hopes gone. lost in every fight. Not sure if anything left to decay…

Okay I am back again. After a long fight with myself here I’ve installed it again. This time more stronger and powerful than before.:slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Agin from scratch,needed damn :fire: to stand alone. Lost but not going to surrender

2 Likes

4 Likes

Day 1

3 Likes

Again from the beginning.

3 Likes

So true

2 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

First of all thanks @debellator for reopening my diary. Allmost I assumed my diary is expired due to inactivity. Anyways, Life is good after 18 days without p**n but again a question how long the same feeling persists? :slight_smile: Let’s figure out and this time expecting to reach a 50days.

This made my day. Whoever reading my diary, thank you. I hope you’re doing well and succeeding with PMO

MyGoal is to complete one habit in 2k21 :slight_smile:

7 Likes

5 Likes

6 Likes

4 Likes

CS: 30 days*
After a long time I could able to reach. Thank you everyone for kind support and encouragement :slightly_smiling_face: have a good rest of the day!!

9 Likes

Congratulations buddy, keep going like that.

3 Likes

Thank you @BlackMagic123 That made my day!! I hope you’re doing well.

2 Likes

Yes, I am doing great. Past month I had few relapses but this time I am pretty stable.
P. S - On Day 6.

Best of luck :crossed_fingers::wink:

3 Likes