Wall-e's Diary.

May be that is due to work pressure ( no entertainment zone), closed one didn’t ping me for a long time or may be got bored on the same routine and life over again. :relieved:

2 Likes

Oh, okay. Maybe you can try some new activities? Or try to meet new people? Anyways, don’t give up, it should get better :smiley:

2 Likes

Current Streak:61*

4 Likes

Brother we are on the same streak! 61 days.
You are not alone. We are in this together.

Keep at it and work towards your purpose. That will keep you on track.

2 Likes

Sure, thank you :blush: :metal::muscle: your name itself a big motivation @the_resilient_one

2 Likes

Yes, indeed it is. Its the same for me as well. I have to live up to the name I created. So that’s a motivation as well.

2 Likes

With time i am getting to know myself better. Going away from PMO is hard but bringing the same life again to normal is hardest thing I feel. Because so many things you have already feed your brain (if you are habituated more than 10yrs) Now when you tries to identify and go out of your comfort zone problems start appears and at times hard to convince yourself. So best way to tackle is to unplug yourself if something is bothering you a lot.

Have a good rest of the day people :smiling_face:

Current Streak:63*

6 Likes

What a bad day! Again fall into this shit. It was good run of 60* again need to rebuild confidence and priorities from the 0
Disappointed on self.

2 Likes

3 Likes

:slight_smile: :@wall-e : :slight_smile: Current Streak: -2 ( From 18th I’ll start my journey again)

5 Likes

Thank you… brother. Stay safe and healthy

3 Likes

Something is bothering me a lot. I keep on asking myself am I right or wrong? I know parents got a perfect family and a girl for me but my mind, being a lust from the beginning and attracted towards appearance not willing to accept it. Mind is looking for the one with whom it can satisfy all it’s fantasy and live with it forever. It may sound a bit weird but it is what it is. I am sure I would never get like her but now accepting by compromising I may ruin other life it feels. I have already took a decision not to go with family choice.but now it’s killing me inside what if I get pretty beautiful outside and dark inside. One thing I realised is that, PMO never gona leave me in my life . I need to live with it. Each stage of my journey has its own pros and cons. Now life decisions damn difficult when it comes choosing the right one for my life #uncategorized
Current Streak: 5

Damaged people are strong Cz they know how to survive. #BurnOut / #FadeAway

Some named my decision as irrational and closed one said, I have to pay for this because I am disobedient and selfish. Because as per them a girl’s apperance and body size doesn’t really matter infront of real love and choosing a better life partner who is brilliant and talented. Now I can’t go and say them here this guy is livin’ with prn from more than 10yrs. Now chances are higher,I won’t get attracted after marriage. As per my story, Lifetime regrets and punishing to self is better than not choosing the girl with whom I have not get attracted much. Sometimes,Even I get fear of myself what will happen, if I still look for prn after marriage. At no cost this should happen. So first thing, I have to quit this habit. Second need to choose a girl with whom my mind get attracted ( I know chances of being wrong is higher but right now I don’t have other options)

1 Like

Right there with you, I’m closing in on the start of my marriage search (Once I finish with masters) and I want to bury this addiction before I even find a girl, I don’t want to burden her with this nonsense and make her feel inadequate and ruin her life and the relationship.

As for your social media addiction, I’d say start my uninstalling 1 social media for atleast a week and see how you cope. It’s a psychological trick where you take baby steps and eventually work your way to your intended big goal.

I used it a year or so ago and have been off social media for a while. Still use WhatsApp should someone want to talk with me but ultimately I learnt most people don’t give a shit about what you do, sort of like when you’re at the gym

4 Likes

Good job brother. let’s defeat the monster inside each of us. We got this time :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Something is not going right. From morning, I am seeking for pleasure ( old habits) I highly doubt on yesterday activities and deceplines. Suddenly, when I opened my eyes around 3am, I was having sx with some one in my dream. I stopped and went to wash room then returned to my bed and slept. Night fall making my next day more pleasure seeking. I should not let this happen this time. Especially today. I have promised this time, I will cross 90 days and prove myself worth. but somehwhere I can see, I am deviating from my goal. It Feels like I could never cross 90 days without PMO and it won’t let me free from my habits. Today I pray for myself to give me strength and more power to fight back with inside monster. If someone is reading my journey so far, please pray for me :slight_smile:
I keep on reminding myself this quotation,
This is what happens in our life. We are careful with things which we value most.
• If we value our health, we will be careful about what and how we eat;
• If we value our friends, we will treat them with respect;
• If we value money, we will be careful while spending;
• If we value our time, we will not waste it.
• If we value relationship we will not break it.
“Care fullness is a basic trait all of us have, we know when to be careful , Carelessness only shows what we don’t value.” Source: 4m internet

2 Likes

Bro, nightfalls usually happens for 2 reasons.
1 - Your body is recycling the semen and drains out some watery fluid.
2 - You were thinking about sexual stuffs for a while and the brain, due to not getting Masturbation or sex let’s the desire out on Dreams resulting in Nightfall.

So that’s why there are people supporting and against the Nightfall. It depends on the type of Nightfall.
Anyways, Nightfall is still a normal thing for a person following Nofap. Enjoy the rush of dopamine you receive without needing to fap.
But beware of the urge that may come along with Nightfalls. Most people lose their streak at that time.

You are on NoFap physically, that’s good but be on it mentally as well. Your thoughts matter too. Do not let your mind hover over sexual thoughts.

What I do is, whenever I start to think about sexual stuffs, as soon as I realize it, I visualize slashing the thought with sword into tiny pieces where I can no longer think about that.

So best of luck @wall-e . My prayers are with you.

3 Likes

Thank you for your support brother. Have agood day :slight_smile:

1 Like

No my brother you are wrong here. PMO is a cycle and it can be easily broken. This is a sad lie told by your brain to you.it is discussed in easy peasy book . You are stronger than this. You are near the end. Don’t give up now.we in this together

1 Like

Thank you, you are right. Sure, currently I am not getting interested and time as well to read but I need to read that book🙄

1 Like