Wall-e's Diary.

Thank you for suggesting bro. I got your points.

1 Like

I find this beautiful today.
CS: 02/90

6 Likes

I am not sure how many days I can stay away from her like this but today I stopped asking her photo and chatting with her now( night) Even though inside my brain craving for her photo badly. I removed all the images. I am only asking God to give me power so that I can have control’over my mind. I will try to sleep. hopefully mind will allow me to do so. :slight_smile:
Cs: 7/27

Are you refering to your gf ?

1 Like

yess… somehow i started chatting with her again.

I am not sure what happened to me. Suddenly I feel like missing something in my life Infact feeling like exhausted and looking for relax.neither in a mood to mediation and all

I woke up in the mid-night, connected to the internet, and watching some ****videos. I hardly can resist the temptation in my body. I relapsed. I failed again last night. Well, I take full responsibility for my deeds. In this diary, I’ve started to be disciplined but now I can see deviating my the main goal. I need to hold myself up and start burning some days without PMO. It’s already late at my age being single but that does not mean I will keep entertain myself in a virtual world.
For a change I started maintaining a daily diary in below,
https://www.evernote.com/shard/s488/sh/9f60c0ff-1a48-8d86-1342-eff524a5eab7/c1d679e4c2eebbe190ec667c9ad38925
Feel free to visit and suggest for improvement. It’s beginning of June 2021.Thanks, everyone who trusted me now or then. I won’t disappoint you again. Please trust me one more time. It’s a request :slight_smile:
Have a good day!

2 Likes

Whoever reading my message right now, I hope you are healthy and doing well. From my side all going well, No PMO effect so far. I am ready to fight with this monster again. Lucky enough to get a chance to prove myself. I liked below message,
“You are just one decision away from an entire different life”
Cs: 4

3 Likes

I am not sure if someone is reading my diary or not. but I am making progress to keep myself believe that I can do this time.
Have a good rest of the day !! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Once again failed. I know no one is going to believe me further but that’s okay. I won’t quit at any cost. I will come back stronger than before. :slight_smile: Have a good day!!

6 Likes

Eli-Gold-3x06-Affairs-of-State-the-good-wife-26444014-500-281

1 Like

Current streak: 19 Days a long way to go :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Relatable :sweat_smile:

I am making a good progress. one day at a time. I’ll be there at my taget. :blush: I am not sure, if anyone reading my diary. incase reading thank you for taking time and having an eye. have a good rest of the day!!

3 Likes

CS: 28/90
Wall-e likes Pikachu :grin:

6 Likes

CS: 29/90
Urges: Low
Pretty confident now and happy that I could pass the most difficult days :slightly_smiling_face: ( Saturday and Sunday) Wishing you a happy new week.

3 Likes

One of my friends who recently married, sent me two videos where a male person is having sex with a female person. I was not fully aware at that point because we were having a casual discussion of our life and work stuff. I was looking at the video and suddenly in the video both the person started having sex. I skipped the second one. Then deleted the chat window whatever he has sent to me. Now you may think “What’s special happened?”
Well, you are right. Nothing special happened. The only thing that happened is, I let go of the accidentally watched video gracefully.
Inside me, I said, F**k Of* my dear friend. What is there to get attracted and * asturbate. I have seen those when I was a kid but not anymore. A real man respects women and loves eternally but not by physically abusing them neither by doing a video recording. I know what is real sex vs a prn. You may not have the clarity but I do. Even after marriage, you are taking pleasure in it someday you will going to realize. If not also doesn’t matter to me. He(My friend) may not have any idea of the pain, being addicted to prn for 15+years. He never walked in my shoes and has no idea what I’m going through. I just forgive him today one more time. I laughed for a while and thought how immature he is still and I let it go. Of course, if he continues to do so I am gonna block him and stay away from him because he is not matured enough to understand. Well, It’s a usual day for me and Thanks for listening to me. Do let me know how do you handle problems in life? Always there to listen to your story :slight_smile:
Walk gently in the lives of others. Not all wounds are visible. – Anonymous

4 Likes

She says something like this in her words ," she never liked you or ever going to like you. You are so cheap and please go away"
You hold yourself for a second and tells her that sorry, you misunderstood me. I never wanted to hurt you. I was trying to be sarcastic but thing’s went wrong. I am sorry. If I am troubling you unknowingly then I promise I won’t be existing in your world. She accepts and conversation ends. You delete her number just to make a self check. If she needs let her come back. Otherwise let her go, time for a change @wall-e
Now wall-e understood everything what has happened and identifies the mistakes. Something like this

I don’t find mistakes now in others or the environment rather trying my best to change my own behaviour. Real battle begins when some one rejects you infact :slight_smile: I let the bad time pass and learn not to do same mistake again.
Note:
PMO I don’t give a shit to you as well. I am already having a lot of stuff to figure it out in life :grin: solitude definitely can’t replace rejection either. My life is more to it. I’ll prove that I am strong. I promise. Watch me out
This made my day hope it will make your days too,

Current streak: 41*

2 Likes

Current streak: 42*

5 Likes

CS: 53*
Life is so boaring right now. Quickly need a plan/reprioritise the goal sets if not, I need a good rest.

6 Likes

Same here, but for me it’s temporary due to exams. Why do you feel life is boring?

4 Likes