Wall-e's Diary.

Yesterday and today somehow I am staying away from M. Not sure why I am getting bored and everything seems dull and uninteresting. I hope I will not fall into the trap again.

6 Likes

Brain is readjusting to new dopamine levels. Don’t worry, if you weather this storm you will be happy you did.

6 Likes

Thank you I remained steady now. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Everything will be like you wish it , no time for any negative thoughts …

3 Likes

That’s true. Thank you.

Initially I planned to tag you @NhTbH @Dvija @Adioz_aka_Adidas , if I get over this addiction.Unfortunately I couldn’t get over in this year and lot of rough patches along the way. But each relapse, I am trying to learn a lesson and moving. I know I have not even accomplish a 50 streak and now a long way to go but it feels like thanking people who always help and care for others. Once again thank you for believing on me from the day 1. As you said, only positive vibes. So I’ll try my best to look forward and fight for myself :slight_smile: I hope you’re are safe and doing well in your life.

2 Likes

All the best @wall-e :muscle:
Nothing is impossible!

1 Like

You are great @wall-e and you are doing something different to yourself and motivate all the companion including me i was so happy by your enjoying (legend challenge you were engage👌)and this is not the end , you will not stop … your time will come , what happened is over , stay proud and come on over , what matter is now and I have no doubt that whom start this journey are so stronger and will matter for whom they believed them even if they dropped down many times .

1 Like

CS: 40 :slight_smile:

6 Likes

4 Likes

Feeling weak due to night fall. Perhaps God wanted to test my urge and strength. :slight_smile: Idk I feel like I am in a trap where nothing good can happen. My Happiness last only few hours and then feels like shit. Nothing excites me :slightly_frowning_face: Yesterday, Uninstalled whatsapp to stay clam and cool without noise of others messages and posts. I took a day out of office from office shit as well. Now alone is making me bored.

I hope you’re doing well :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

@wall-e Bro…just dont wait and let your self doubting thoughts intervene your streak or rather demolish it.
Nightfalls are normal and as normal as getting a burp. Dont worry much about it…
Its just the Chaser Effect which gonna crush the streak. Do something, this boredom thing literally kills. And you know, one of the primary reason of addiction is boredom.
Go out of your house, hit the gym or anything which makes you stay out of your comfort zone.

2 Likes

Thank you @Agantuk :slight_smile: that makes perfect sense to me.
Have a good rest of the day!!

1 Like

To celebrate, I usually go for solo long journey or kind of entertain myself. Then usually relapse if someone accidentally come across. But this time something good happened. Do You know what? I did Nothing :slight_smile: . I mean, obsolutely nothing. I didn’t wait for 11:59PM DEC 31st, talking to friends either. Slept as usual time and woke up in the morning at 6am and 3km running. Now I need to pass another two or three days so that things will go as usual and my mental stability will restore. Now i am feeling blessed that I did the right thing before 52 days. No more looking back. Long way to go :slight_smile:
:balloon:Wishing you a happy new year :balloon:
Current streak: 52*

1 Like

5 Likes

I acknowledge that, I did the mistake again. Challenge is now not to further down and crush the first one.

8 Likes

When you fail at something you need a lot of courage and patience to build your journey again from the scratch. Incase you have failed please don’t worry we all have one life and no time to regret or living in the past. We need to learn the lesson from our past experience and create a beautiful world.
Cs: 5*
Goal: 60

3 Likes

6 Likes

Well this time quot is dedicated to me. :expressionless: To you as well, if you are repeating the same mistake. Time for a challenge. Let me know a quick challenge for 30days if anyone interested

1 Like

Wall-e is sad :frowning: because relapsed. I could stayer away but that happened. This song on loop, Atak Gaya (Lyrics) - Arijit Singh | Badhaai Do | Rajkummar Rao, Bhumi Pednekar | LyricsStore 04 - YouTube
I hope you’re doing well. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Cs: 5* :slight_smile:
Goal: 60
One thing at a time