๐ŸŒ™ ๐—ฅ๐—”๐— ๐—”๐——๐—”๐—ก ๐—–๐—›๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—ก๐—š๐—˜ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฏ - ๐—˜๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ข๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ป

Yeah, we believe that religion is the path that God made for us to follow to develop and improve our behaviors, beliefs and work between humans and the world and he sent many many prophets and messengers for humans can not knowledge alam Al raib (The invisible world like God and angels) so we get reminded of our faith and the true way. The way of humanity. Itโ€™s not all payer or fasting or Haj itโ€™s more than that, speaking truth, being kind to elders, your parents, and neighbors, give charity, share a smile, study,โ€ฆ

3 Likes

These things are for a personโ€™s own sake. God want us to love and care humanity.

2 Likes

:exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head:

1 Like

Welcome aboard broโ€ฆ :smile: We are glad to have you.
Although we humans have different relegions that separate us, we are all humans and humanity unites us. We all humans are created by One God.

I see you as a seeker of truth. You can start seeking truth by studying about all religions. Read, grow your knowledge. You will become wiser and reach the truth.

Best wishes for you bro. :100::smile:

2 Likes

@nofap.free welcome aboard bro. Wish you a great life changing Ramadan. :100: :smile:

2 Likes

Ramadan has not started yet so can i join?
Basically i have not used the forum much and i donโ€™t even now how to๐Ÿ˜…

Name: Kazim
Current streak: 103 days (ALHUMDULILLAH)
Highest streak: 119 days
Tip: โ€œNo man enjoys watching another mans SX only a Cuk(dayooth) does, and i ainโ€™t one๐Ÿ—ฟโ€

3 Likes

Welcome aboard bro. Letโ€™s have an amazing Ramadan

No problem at all :smile:

OH wow, this is awesome :open_mouth::100:

Well said :100:

2 Likes

Add me too I am also UpTo the challenge

2 Likes

Already added :smile:. I was about to message 2 hr before but the app crashed. @nofap.free

2 Likes

Wet Dream, feeling too tired

3 Likes

Ramadan Mubarak everyone!! Letโ€™s connect with the book of Allah and change our life for better

6 Likes

Ramadan Mubarak everyone! :rose:

3 Likes

Ramadan Mubarak to you all guys

3 Likes

Iโ€™m muslim and I havenโ€™t fapped for 5 months. :fist:

9 Likes

Thatโ€™s awesomeโ€ฆ Would u like to Join this challenge?

3 Likes
2 Likes

2 Likes

Ramadan Kareem !! :star::crescent_moon:

4 Likes

As the Ramadan is approaching , I would like to wish all my Muslim brothers and sisters here my best wishes for success of this festival.

I would like to specially appreciate @NeverGiveup420 , for running 3 challenges at the same time ( Navy Seal , Try again and Ramadan ) . Hope you have life outside this :wink: . Just kidding !!!

9 Likes

:joy: Haha thanks a lot @The_Rising_One. Those other 2 challenges are running on its own by people who update regularly.

Best wishes to you too broโ€ฆ :100: :smile:

6 Likes