๐ŸŒ™ ๐—ฅ๐—”๐— ๐—”๐——๐—”๐—ก ๐—–๐—›๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—ก๐—š๐—˜ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฏ - ๐—˜๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ข๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ป

As the name suggests, this challenge will begin in Ramadan. The goal is to use this magnificent opportunity of Ramadan and achieve the streak and self-control we could not achieve before.

FASTING is the number 1 weapon against sexual urges. It is normally very difficult to fast continuously alone in your house to gain power over PMO but in Ramadan every Muslim fasts for 1 month!!! :star_struck:
Letโ€™s use this once in an year opportunity to our advantage.

Those in chaser effect, be prepared to break free and have a 1 month super awesome streak :muscle:!!!.
Those already having a streak, be prepared to power up and be awesome even more :fire:!!!

To take part in this challenge, reply in this format

Name
Current streak and Highest streak
Your best tip to overpower urges / avoid relapse

Everyday check-in for accountability

This is highly recommended. Check in and update your progress regarding the following positive habits you need to build.

1. Avoid Triggers/ Guard eyes or Limit use of screen for entrainment
    Itโ€™s obvious that avoiding Triggers is a prerequisite to a long streak. Stronger the eye guarding, the longer the streak.

2. Number of Salat offered in masjid and/or home ( with focus and understanding )
    Taraweeh offered yes or no ( Taraweeh is a test of your willpower. You need to strengthen it.)

3. Quran read /listened with translation. Either by number of pages/Surah/ayaat or time spent

4. Zikr and Tasbeeh with concentration on its meaning and love in heart
    Either by number of Tasbeeh or time spent

5. Exercise
    Yes, this is very important for improving mood and decrease withdrawal symptoms if any. If it is difficult to exercise, let me tell u secret.
    Just exercise for 15 minutes right before Sehri or Aftari!!! It will be mentally and physically very easy.
    Or you can exercise in between Aftari and Sehri. Your choice, whatโ€™s feasible for you.

6. Any other positive habit you wish to develop.

Important Advice

Fasting is difficult in normal days but not in Ramadan. You will be already fasting in this month. So why not have THE BEST QUALITY AND MOST PRODUCTIVE STREAK!!!

Just for this month, forget whether a task is difficult or not. Just do it!!!.

Avoid all triggers!. Protect you eyes!.
Imagine the super powerful motivation you will develop building all those positive habits!!!

Imagine how proud you will be at the end of the day when you would have offered all your salat on time, exercised self control and made your day productive!. :grinning::innocent:

You have the POWER to CHANGE YOUR LIFE. And RAMADAN is THE ULTIMATE HELP FROM ALLAH ALMIGHTY!

USE THIS OPPORTUNITY WISELY.
Take part in this Ramadan Challenge and be prepared to go all out on building the foundation of your POSITIVE, PMO free and healthy lifelong habits.

P.S. Everyone is welcome

12 Likes

Scoreboard for Participants

1. NeverGiveup420
  2. rajameghanan
  3. survivor2002
  4. mrpeace
  5. wool
  6. Binocular
  7. Burak
  8. altaf13
  9. NhTbH
  10. takon
  11. fallenpyramids
  12. zeus99
  13. yeshwant
  14. vickyx
  15. Ummati7
  16. GanEden
  17. Silentrepenter786
  18. rafi_27
  19. BeingAbdulqadir
  20. brahmachaari64
  21. Change877
  22. dont.you.dare.lose.king
  23. ayushwaaa
  24. yashnofap01
  25. nofap.free
  26. kazim.09
  27. Naufalloz
  28. @Alinofapper
  29. @wellnoteddzack
  30. @DoonDoon
  31. @Nerbo
  32. @Letsputanendtothis
  33. @DarkDLeo
  34. @Anonymous.121
  35. @Wolfenstein
  36. @Winnerarman
  37. @Purity11
9 Likes

@mrpeace @VAGABOND I invite you to this challenge.
Pls invite other Muslim brothers/sisters that you know to this challenge.

Edit: If any non Muslim brother or sister wants to join, they are welcome too.

5 Likes

Ohh, only Muslims can participate in this ?

3 Likes

@yashnofap01 You can join if you want to.

Everyone is welcome :sparkles:

But I wrote Muslims because basically Ramadan is a compulsory pillar of Islam in which muslims have to fast for 30 days from dawn till sunset. We cannot eat or drink during those 13 hours for a whole month of Ramadan.

So basically this is a 30 day Fasting and noPMO challenge. If you can fast for 30 days you are absolutely welcome. If you only wanna do noPMO and not fast, you are also welcome then. No problem.

3 Likes

I am ready to participate here with my brother @Binocular

My current streak 3 days and highest 76 days

3 Likes

Welcome brother :100: , I added you. I will add Binocular when he replies.
Pls also share your best tip to overpower urges.

2 Likes

To overcome the urges, my suggestion is to get rid of the place and move around somewhere you can find more people and throw your phone away .

2 Likes

Ok letโ€™s do this
Current streak 3 days
Highest streak 100 days

4 Likes

@textmr03 brother you are invited

Current streak 32 days of purity and protection of gaze โ€ฆ
Hope to reach infinity and beyondโ€ฆ

4 Likes

This is the challenge that I was looking for!
Last year I participated in Ramadhan challenge and managed to reach 52 days.

4 Likes

Name: wool
Sharing code: 1icct8
Current streak: 1 day

4 Likes

Thanks for the invite @rajameghanan @NeverGiveup420 I will most likely join. I was waiting so long for this one moment
:fire::fire::fire:

Current streak: 8 hours
Highest: 17 days
Sharing code: 4e8x24

This time, there will be a huge number :muscle::muscle:

3 Likes

In Sha Allah, we will completely transform our lives in this Ramadan. Time for some highest quality streak and rewiring :sparkles:.

5 Likes

Thatโ€™s awesome :100:. This time you will reach higher than ever In Sha Allah.

Welcome Bro. :grin:

2 Likes

b7mnx1
Add me here. Iโ€™m also a Muslim, Alhamdulillah.

4 Likes

Welcome @Burak Bro. Letโ€™s do our best :sparkles:

2 Likes

Yes InShaAllah. What is your longest streak?

2 Likes

It was 101 days 2 years ago.

2 Likes

Count me in
Current streak 5 days
Highest streak 18 days

3 Likes