๐ŸŒ™ ๐—ฅ๐—”๐— ๐—”๐——๐—”๐—ก ๐—–๐—›๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—ก๐—š๐—˜ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฏ - ๐—˜๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ข๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ป

Mine was 120 days 1 year ago.

5 Likes

thank you so much broโ€ฆto invite me โ€ฆbut because of some reasonโ€ฆi will not be able to take part in this challenge โ€ฆor may be i will take part โ€ฆbut i will think about that and tell you after thatโ€ฆactually my exams are starting from tommorow

4 Likes

Itโ€™s time to power up before Ramadan. Almost 11 days are left before Ramadan starts. Hence, itโ€™s wise to improve namaz and develop connection with Quran. Start exercising to make a strong body that can endure Fasting. Slowly decrease tea/coffee consumption to avoid those headaches during Fasting.

From tomorrow ill start posting daily check-ins with focus on namaz, Quran, exercise, diet control, study, meditation, and avoiding Triggers.

2 Likes

As a female suffering of fapping
I need to attend this challenge

My sharing code : 35825w
My current streak : 0 days
My long streak : 7 days

This challenge mean to me too much you canโ€™t understand how much โ€ฆ I hope to be strong and to be committed with the schedule that I have to plan for it โ€ฆ

6 Likes

Welcome aboard. Letโ€™s do our best.

2 Likes

Current streak 29 days, highest 37. I hope to break any limitations and expextations I have.
I invite @The_integrous_one @vickyx to join me on this challenge.

4 Likes

Added you Bro @takon

2 Likes

@NeverGiveup420
Bagโ€™s packed count me in
Highest streak-236
Current streak-5 hrs
My best tip to avoid relapse- staying alert at all the times and having avoiding trigger at all cost.

4 Likes

Iโ€™m ready!!! I will do my best!!
0 days (current streak)
34 days if I remember well ( highest streak)
To fighting urges the best way is to have all day day planned and accomplish result (whether they are small or big). And when the days are going on and the urges are more strong you have to meditate and being conscious of yourself.

SHARING CODE : vhokuk

2 Likes

I will join and try my best
14bdays (current streak)
64 days (highest streak)

1 Like

Welcome aboard. Time to do our best. :sparkles:

Check in Day 1 (challenge starts in Ramadanโ€ฆ Just gaining momentum)

Namaz :white_check_mark: 2 in masjid, rest at home
Meditation :x:
Quran :x:
Exercise :x:.
Diet Control :x:
No screen entertainment :x:
Study :white_check_mark:

I put my computer in TV lounge so that I do not slip. Now I have to avoid watching TV series or movies so that I can avoid Triggers.

I spent too much time on yt shorts today as my brain craved dopamine. Time to delete Yt so that I can give my brain rest. Ramadan is approaching and itโ€™s high time I start dopamine Fasting and rewiring.
The journey will be tough but I have started it. I will solve problems as they come along. Everything will be alright.

1 Like

These small small steps results in larger steak keep going :+1:

1 Like

Thank you how do I add you.

1 Like

My sharing code is 0duzj7 @takon

1 Like

Iโ€™ve decided to endure pain for 90 days and live the rest of my life as a champion. Iโ€™m gonna do a super dopamine fast for 90 days so that my brain rewires. No entertainment, and no social media. Iโ€™ll develop and strengthen good habits.
I will improve focus in namaz, Iโ€™ll read Quran, Iโ€™ll meditate and exercise, Iโ€™ll improve my diet and after Ramadan Iโ€™ll continue fasting in a sunnah way as a lifestyle.
At 90 days, Iโ€™ll reward myself with my favorite movie that Iโ€™ve been waiting for :smile:.

I will only focus on present day. I just have to not relapse today. I wonโ€™t give myself excuses. I can be free if Iโ€™m willing to endure the pain of war within myself.

One day at a time.

Letโ€™s do this. :fire:

1 Like

But how do I add you

1 Like

See the icons in the app belowโ€ฆselect companionsโ€ฆ Click on 3 dots in orange circle on bottom right. Then click on add companionโ€ฆ Copy paste my sharing codeโ€ฆ Done

Day 1 Completed

1. Namaz :white_check_mark: 4 in masjid
  2. Exercise :white_check_mark:
  3. Quran :white_check_mark:
  4. Meditation :white_check_mark:
  5. Mindfulness Meditation :white_check_mark:
  6. Nap :x:
  7. Diet Control :white_check_mark:
  8. Dopamine Fast Rewiring :white_check_mark:
  9. Study :white_check_mark:
  10. Tried to focus in Namaz :white_check_mark:
  11. Cold shower :white_check_mark:
  12. Self Evaluation at the end of the day

โ€œThe most common way people give up their power is by thinking they donโ€™t have anyโ€
-Alice Walker

โ€œAsk and you shall may receive but struggle and fight you will receive.โ€
-Sultan

1 Like