🌙 𝗥𝗔𝗠𝗔𝗗𝗔𝗡 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗟𝗟𝗘𝗡𝗚𝗘 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟯 - 𝗘𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀 𝗢𝗽𝗲𝗻

Day 1 of Ramadan Completed

A very good start today. I’m excited. I joined a Quran class after maghrib and I performed 20 rakat of taraweeh with congregation after Isha. This is a first time for me. Those 20 rakat will make a strong man out of you. I intend to use this month as a life changer.
In Sha Allah we all will succeed. Ameen.

Namaz 4/5 in masjid :white_check_mark:
Fasting :white_check_mark:
Quran with translation :white_check_mark:
Meditation :white_check_mark:
Guarded my eyes :white_check_mark:
Guarded my tongue from hurting others :white_check_mark:
Guarded my ears from haram :white_check_mark:
Practised self control with positive mindset :white_check_mark:
Study :white_check_mark:
Exercise :x:
Diet control ( especially at iftar) :white_check_mark:
Quran class :white_check_mark:
Taraweeh 20 rakat :white_check_mark:

3 Likes

@Nerbo bro I read your post and im so glad to read that. My story is similar to you. Last ramadan I too made it pure.
I invite you to this challenge. Let’s post here everyday for accountability and make a clean Ramadan. Let’s transform our lives :100::smile:

2 Likes

First day of Ramadan :heavy_check_mark:, Day 106 of NF. ALHUMDULILLAH :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

@Alinofapper @haagrnbxtr @butterandmargarine @semogabebasz @Carrot1000 @shahbazkhichi

I read your post about Ramadan and I cordially invite you all to this RAMADAN CHALLENGE 2023.
Let’s change our lives by doing our best in this Holy Month and using this amazing opportunity to learn true self control. Let’s do our best.

3 Likes

Name: Naufalloz
Current streak 2 days
Highest streak almost 12 days
My best tip to avoid relapse is playing with your friends and don’t be alone in your room

InshaAllah i can do this in this Holy Month :star_and_crescent::place_of_worship::fire::fire::fire:

4 Likes

Barak Allah :innocent:. May you become successful in accomplishing your dreams. Ameen.

2 Likes

Welcome aboard @Naufalloz.:innocent: In Sha Allah you will be successful. May Allah Almighty bless you in this Holy month of Ramadan. Ameen

2 Likes

5 Likes

5 Likes

5 Likes

Ramadan 1st, 1444 AH

It was an amazing day :star2:
It’s the first time I ever felt that spiritual in my life. I read the Quran, prayed nawafel with it’s 5 prayers, taraweeh, shafaa and watir in masjid.

I exercised abs and studied well. I helped mom by preparing the dinner table for my family and as for Nofap, I completely forgot my addiction today!

That’s it for now. Good night everyone! :izakaya_lantern:

6 Likes

Reading your post made me feel good and wholesome… Barak Allah :innocent:
Stay on this right path bro. .:100:

3 Likes

JazakAllah bro…
Loving this community and the way u people are Going
Prayed 5 Prayers on 1st ramadan with taraweeh and witr… 4 in Masjid اَلْحَمْدُلِلّٰه
Went to Mazar Shareef… Tomb of Abdullah Shah Ghazi علیہ الرحمہ
Roza + Dua + Tilawat o Zikr
اَلْحَمْدُلِلّٰه
One of the Best Days…!!!

May We All get Maghfirat and Rehmat…!!!

4 Likes

Alhamdou kolouhou lillah :grin::revolving_hearts:

You too brother, let’s change our lives in this blessed month :man_climbing:t2::sparkles:

4 Likes

Day 01 of Ramadan
No FAP :white_check_mark:
Prayers :white_check_mark:
Reciting :white_check_mark:
Current streak: 6 days

4 Likes

That’s awesome.

Ameen

3 Likes

AliNofapper
Current Streak : 19 days
Highest Streak : 78 days

3 Likes

Wellnoteddzack
pua1ah
Current streak 49 days

3 Likes

Added you bro. Welcome aboard. :fire: Do your best.

2 Likes

Wise decision. It’s the only decision we have when we slip.

2 Likes