๐ŸŒ™ ๐—ฅ๐—”๐— ๐—”๐——๐—”๐—ก ๐—–๐—›๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—ก๐—š๐—˜ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฏ - ๐—˜๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ข๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ป

Add me in Mujahids
Name- Abdulqadir
Current 3 days
Highest 3 monthes

When you face anything that can trigger you, read instantly ayat ul kursi, change your position, thanks to Allah for making you consistent.

2 Likes

@rafi_27 @BeingAbdulqadir welcome brothers, itโ€™s high time we gear up for Ramadan. Letโ€™s improve our focus in namaz and Quran. It will reward us in the future.

1 Like

I advise you to take a cold shower if you feel like that.

2 Likes

Ok brother. I will do it hereafter.

2 Likes

Brahmachaari64
27 and 100
Keep myself busy and dont let bad thoughts enter my mind.

2 Likes

Nice brother letโ€™s go

2 Likes

โ€œAddiction begins with the hope that something โ€˜out thereโ€™ can instantly fill up the emptiness insideโ€

-Jean Kilbourne

1 Like

Day 4 Completed

1. Namaz :white_check_mark: 0 in masjid
  2. Exercise :x:
  3. Quran :white_check_mark:
  4. Meditation :white_check_mark:
  5. Mindfulness Meditation :x:
  6. Nap :x:
  7. Diet Control :white_check_mark:
  8. Dopamine Fast Rewiring :white_check_mark:
  9. Study :white_check_mark:
  10. Tried to focus in Namaz :x:
  11. Cold shower :white_check_mark:
  12. Self Evaluation at the end of the day yesterday :x:

โ€œWhen you feel too much stressed, just donโ€™t let yourself overthink, stop thoughts and relax and get to the work you need to. Make peace with your addiction, you donโ€™t need to fight against it, they wonโ€™t let you win. Donโ€™t get into the hell subconsciously, when you get yourself approaching, just make peace and think nothing and if facilities go outside and play. If you say, a little bit, then you are trappedโ€

-Rewire Companion user

1 Like

Iโ€™d like to take a part in this.

Current streak: 0
Highest Streak: 57 days

"It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.โ€

• Socrates
3 Likes

Name:- Ayush Ojha
Longest Streak = 32 Days
Whenever urges occur :-
1: Close all digital devices
2: Remind of next goal(for that will be playing guitar for the next 365 days daily here(Ayush Ojha - YouTube) or study goal
3: Go out and walk for 10 mins
4: Talk to parents

3 Likes

When life gets hard, stressful, or mundaneโ€ฆthis is the opportunity to grow your character. Donโ€™t give in to easy pleasures that will leave you feeling worthless and saddened. If you fail, get back up immediately. Be kind to yourself, and keep striving towards good.

3 Likes

May Allah grant us all success Inshallah.

3 Likes

We should have to take first step.

2 Likes

Only about 2 days left for Ramadan.

Allahomma ballirna Ramadan :palms_up_together:

4 Likes

I donโ€™t know why but I am also excited to see how Ramadan works and how people enjoys it. Even though I am Hindu but I love Islam, Christianity and of course Hinduism. (Although according to me, there should be No Religion in this world. Only religion should exist is HUMANITY)
I seriously want to live life of Islam, Christianity, etc in my life span.

3 Likes

I also like to learn about other religions as well, I always want to know their ways and what they believe in. I love many religions and I even believe in many cause Muslims believe in all of the prophets that came before prophet Muhammad Sallalahou alayhi wa Sallam.

You are always welcome in this challenge here bro, Ramadan is truly amazing :smiley: you will see

2 Likes

Your some Islam words are so powerful that sometimes I failed in pronouncing them properly :smiling_face_with_tear:

Sure buddy. Thanks for invitation.
@NeverGiveup420 You can add me in this challenge :maple_leaf:

4 Likes

Itโ€™s technically Arabic words :joy: and itโ€™s hard to write them with these characters. I also have a hard time reading Hindi in some replies. But I keep reading them and I try to understand their meanings.

:people_hugging::pray::revolving_hearts:

3 Likes

Actually humanity is essence of every religion in whole world. Without religion we canโ€™t get meaning of humanity.

2 Likes