๐Ÿ€ ๐˜ฝ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™˜๐™ช๐™ก๐™–๐™ง'๐™จ ๐™—๐™ก๐™ช๐™š ๐™จ๐™ ๐™ฎ

Wednesday, January 11th, 2023

I will break my record in 24 hours.

Hello everyone!
I didnโ€™t update yesterday for I was detoxing phone at night and was busy most of the day.
I am really happy that I came this far. I still remember last time I reached this level. It was never better than this one cause I didnโ€™t edge at all.
I became stronger than ever. More confident and more happy as well.
I spent most of the day studying. The last hour was the same as the first one, I was strong, aware and not tired at all unlike my classmates. I came back home and I watched one far from weak video. It motivated me to go to the gym, run for 15 minutes straight, do upper body workout, take a cold icy shower, and do meditation.
I am greatful to God for all his blessings, I am greatful for the little things that made me happy today, I am greatful that I have an amazing parents, I am greatful that everyone care about me. And I am greatful for this community.

:white_check_mark: Exercised
:white_check_mark: Took a cold shower
:white_check_mark: Studied for 10 hours
:white_check_mark: Read a chapter of a book
:white_check_mark: Prayed
:white_check_mark: Cleaned my room
:white_check_mark: Journaled
:white_check_mark: Wrote gratitude
:white_check_mark: Prepared for tomorrow
:white_check_mark: Spent some family time

โ€œA man who loves walking will most likely walk more than the man who loves the destinationโ€

New record here I come

To an endless one!!

kaioken-ssb

5 Likes

Hmf, not impressed.
โ€ฆ
โ€ฆ

2 Likes

ooh yeah :fire:

Abell46s Reface GIF - Abell46s Reface Abell46s Funny GIFs

1 Like

Friday, January 13th, 2023

A message to future me

If it rained freedom, you would see slaves carrying umbrellas.
Not because they are forced, but because they do not want to be free. And they will remain slaves forever.

These umbrellas differ from one person to another, but they share one body, which is fear.
Fear of failure, fear in times of weakness, fear that what you are doing is wrong and fear of going astray.

What results from this is your conviction of your defeat, so false thoughts begin to wander in your mind gradually, in a way that makes you believe those thoughts, and you end up defeated.

So the only person to blame is you. You caused yourself all this pain and misery. Enslaving the soul to lusts kills hearts, burns souls, and empties life of its precious meanings. Remember that you know the right way, but it is not the peaceful, easy, short and beautiful one. It is a road full of dangerous adventures and difficult sacrifices

It is the road of freedom.

I just completed a day that I never completed before. I finally surpassed my 2 weeks limits. Thank you God. Thank you family. Thank you Rewire Companion and thank you me for this beautiful gift. I will improve this time. Our life shall be better!

:white_check_mark: Exercised
:white_check_mark: Played the piano
:white_check_mark: Took a cold shower
:white_check_mark: Cleaned my room
:white_check_mark: Prayed 5 times
:white_check_mark: Studied 5 hours
:white_check_mark: Read a book
:white_check_mark: Wrote gratitude
:white_check_mark: Journaled
:white_check_mark: Prepared for tomorrow
:white_check_mark: Meditated
:white_check_mark: Screen detoxed

โ€œA man who loves walking will most likely walk more than the man who loves the destinationโ€

3 Likes

Damnn , thatโ€™s so well written . I needed this after what happened today .
I am above of all these pleasures and always have to be , no matter how hard I need to fight . I am not a slave :triumph:

2 Likes

Saturday, January 14th, 2023

Spent most of the day playing the piano, studying, and reading.

It might be a bit early but I am currently facing the flatline. However, I didnโ€™t respond to my urges. I achieved such a streak that I donโ€™t even have the guts to fap. I must keep myself busy now.
I noticed a sudden fear in myself but I mustnโ€™t be chicken. I would rather be an eagle.
The eagle stands on the tree branch not because he trusts the branch, itโ€™s because he believes in himself that if it breaks he will fly up!

I must believe in myself cause I can succeed. No.
I will succeed

โ€œA man who loves walking will most likely walk more than the man who loves the destinationโ€.

3 Likes

Sunday, January 15th, 2023

-Recovered from my first urge-

Yes, itโ€™s true it wasnโ€™t that easy. But,
before accepting defeat I closed my eyes and imagined every loved one close to my heart screaming: โ€œThis is not your limit! You can do better! We believe in you.โ€

A power has been created inside of me. I got up, washed many of my body parts with cold water, changed clothes, prayed, meditated, cleaned my room, journaled and prepared for tomorrow.

If you think Binocular will be defeated that easily, you do not understand Binocular. For he has the most valuable weapon.
The best family and community that I could ever wish for.

โ€œA man who loves walking will most likely walk more than the man who loves the destinationโ€.

2 Likes

This is a message to those who feel depressed

Do not look inside the dark cave. Look at that small light at the end of it, walk through it, and watch it as it grows and the way will be much clearer. As long as you keep on walking, you are improving and one day, outside of that cave, you will find the your reward. It is what you built within each tear, sacrifice, and discipline.

3 Likes

Monday, January 16th, 2023

I hate to admit it. But I relapsed.
I was procrastinating, being weak doing nothing but scrolling P sights till ended up doing it, and it is pathetic.

What kind of a man am I? I see people crossing 17 days like childโ€™s play. Do not say 17 days is impressive or you broke your record cause I know I could have done a lot more. No excuses, I failed and I messed things up.

HEY! WHO DO YOU THINK YOUโ€™RE TALKING TO? DEPRESSION NEVER EFFECTS ME. POSITIVITY AND POWER ARE THE TWO QUALITIES THAT CHARACTERIZE ME THE MOST.

Enough words. Maybe the deaf can not hear me talking. But the sound of action, discipline, and power can not be despised.

6 Likes
1 Like

Itโ€™s ok. Get back stronger.

4 Likes

Tuesday, January 17th, 2023

The days went by as they ran. So why the hurry and why donโ€™t we care? They passed like a dream and it isnโ€™t one. Short appears from time immemorial. But life is not a fantasy nor silence . But the forgetful is the one who despises. Life is spirit and life is work. A quest in harmony to respond to fate. Wake up, get up and hold it tight. Itโ€™s the rope of hope and fortification. With a tireless shield of strength and no distraction. If people one day wanted life, then destiny must respond. And these are my feelings in this poem.

Studied 11 hours today. I had so much fun solving new scientific and mathematical problems. The teachers also noticed my increase in intelligence. My face is a lot better than before and I feel more confident. Maybe I actually needed that relapse yesterday :joy:
That was pretty much my day. School is taking so much of my time. I must schedule my day from now on.

4 Likes

Wednesday, January 18th, 2023

Relapsed today. But I regained my motivation and seriousness as well as my positivity. I went to the gym took a cold shower after a long time of neglecting my good habits. I also studied for 8 hours. You can say it was a great day.
I want to reset my streak to 4:45 a.m. I was born on this day of the weak at that time. And you can say I am reborn from the inside. I feel a motivation even stronger than the one I had when I first started. My birthday is after 33 days and I want to celebrate it with such decent streak. I believe I can do it. I will start reading self-improvement books in my free time instead of wasting it on some shit. Letโ€™s go!

Wings up!
:eagle:

4 Likes

Thursday, January 19th, 2023

Today I walked for about 20 minutes at a speed of 6 Km/h. Then ran for about 10 minutes at the speed of 11 Km/h. I doubled my leg workout routine by doing the same exercices again from the beginning at the gym. It rained here in Tunisia for the first time since months. My hands became iced and dryed but I took a cold shower anyway :fire::ice_cube:
Played few Brahmaโ€™s piano 51 exercises and the first 3 pages of Lisztโ€™s 6th Paganini etudes. I also meditated for 30 minutes, prayed all my prayers, cleaned my room, studied for 7hrs and 43 minutes, drank enough water and ate healthy food.
Truly what a day :sunglasses::fire: I am firing from the inside!

4 Likes

Friday, January 20th, 2023

Today, I woke up later than usual at 7:30 a.m. I prayed, lied on the floor, ate healthy food and cleaned my room. Studied for 5 hours only. Sadly, I procrastinated in the afternoon. I didnโ€™t hit the gym, I didnโ€™t pray, I didnโ€™t take a cold shower and I didnโ€™t play the piano nor meditated. I spent too much time on screen and I regret that.

Habits to stop:

Procrastination on tasks. They must be done at their time. No later on ideas and no excuses.

Screen time. Only use it for study purposes throughout the day. Only one motivational YouTube video allowed. At night only RC and no technology 1 hour before sleeping.

I am greatful to my parents, I am greatful for the fight I had with 10 guys today that let me wake up to reality (I really enjoyed kicking their a***off :relieved:) I am greatful to God for it rained today as well, I am greatful for having a warm hearted sister, I am greatful for finding this community

4 Likes

Tf?

4 Likes

Yeha thats how I reacted :joy:

2 Likes

Yeah but to be honest, most of them were skinny so you can walk on them :joy: 3 of them ran away. I am experienced bro, I have a blue belt in Karate. Hereโ€™s a photo if you want:

Karate is very useful to defend yourself in a smart way.

3 Likes

Wowwww
At first glance, I felt like it was some school belt in India๐Ÿคฃ

3 Likes

Wait you guys wear blue belts at school?

3 Likes