๐Ÿ€ ๐˜ฝ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™˜๐™ช๐™ก๐™–๐™ง'๐™จ ๐™—๐™ก๐™ช๐™š ๐™จ๐™ ๐™ฎ

No, but it is made somewhat of same material.

2 Likes

Damn man you could teach Mike Tyson or Muhammad Ali a thing or two cause even thry cant handle more than 4-5 guys. Even Chuck Norris admits he can only take around 3 guys at a time and thags if theyโ€™re drunk :joy: but idk if you were fighting boys then yeah chances are more

2 Likes

Yeah well most of them were younger than me by 1 or 2 years They wanted my money and attacked me so I had to defend myself.

What no Iโ€™m not in that level :joy: all they knew was punching and pushing. Mike Tyson or Mohamed Ali Can not fight many strong and experienced guys not some skinny boys younger than them.

Oh ok :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Saturday, January 21st, 2023

Relapsed. I was procrastinating again. โ€œThe temperature is really coldโ€ that was the excuse that I said to myself to not go to the gym, take a cold shower, meditate, pray and do Nofap. That was the excuse that let me spend too much time on screen. I am not trying to get away from reality, this is the truth.

I mostly post my goals and mistakes in this diary to learn from them in the future. I guess thatโ€™s the biggest adventage of journaling. I deleted all distractions in my phone. I only relapse because of it.

My birthday is after 1 month. You read that right. That will be my goal from now on. I realized recently that I must do my habits starting from the most important one to the least one. That will improve my productivity and I will accomplish more.

Words are easy but actions are 10 times harder. Tomorrow is day 1 of my FINAL JOURNEY IF GOD WILLS.

100% POTENTIAL!!!

5 Likes

Sunday, January 22nd, 2023

I woke up at 5:30 a.m. I did all of my homework, drank enough water, ate healthy food, cleaned my room, exercised hard!, Played the piano, took an icy shower even if the temperature outside is 5ยฐ and spent time with family.

I killed dopamine today. But before an hour I peaked for few seconds. I know this is wrong. I must stop. Sometimes you just have to leave the past behind.

Sometimes you just have to let go.

3 Likes

Monday, January 23rd, 2023

Time surely flies nowadays. It was like yesterday since the new year started and I still canโ€™t believe it was more than 3 weeks ago.

Today was a boring day. I spent it studying studyingโ€ฆ I didnโ€™t even have time to exercise. Too much homework and too much tests. Stress levels rised but hopefully today I didnโ€™t fap. I am greatful for my blue sky. It is the positivity and the emotion of happiness, freedom and hope in all hard times.

5 Likes

Tuesday, January 24th, 2023

I relapsed today but I learned a valuable lesson. To be honest, I knew it was coming sooner or later. What triggered me was YouTube. I must use it properly next time and not give in to my desires.

I stopped doing many of my good masculine habits so I lost my masculinity and gave in to my comfort zone. This wasnโ€™t like last time when I reached 17 days. I have been relapsing a lot lately. Donโ€™t get me wrong, there is a big improvement unlike before but now, I realized that I always relapse because of my phone. Thatโ€™s why I will detox it starting from tomorrow and add a deadline.

Sorry for everyone who believed in me but I am not done yet.
Journey begun is half done.

5 Likes

Wednesday, January 25th, 2023

No urges. It was an amazing day :star2:
I was so productive today whether with habits or studying. I also composed a new musical piece on my piano. It was just miraculous.

Ibn al-Muqaffa says in the Book Kalฤซla wa-Dimna something that made me realize things more than their outward appearance and truly understand their deep meanings:

โ€œLikewise, whoever reads this book and does not know its purpose, outwardly and inwardly, will not benefit from what appears to him of its writing and inscription. As if a man was presented with a healthy walnut, and he did not benefit from it except to break it and extract what is in it.โ€

The only way to now if itโ€™s the way, is to start walking.

@madhavbansal @Sholt_Tenkerrot I invite you to listen to Dragon ball opening in Arabic. It is amazing!
@VAGABOND I think this will bring you back memories :smile:

I am aiming forward. The past is below, the future is above and Nofap is the way!

3 Likes

Omg
Nostalgia level 100
It bringed me back to those days where i was just an innocent child
Where my life was much better and happier
I used to enjoy every episode
But i donโ€™t enjoy it in Japanese
Donโ€™t know why
But itโ€™s amazing
Thanks for this amazing experience bro

4 Likes

Thursday, January 26th, 2023

An amazing day full of productivity and masculinity mixed with happiness and love. It really was a wonderful day today.
I hit the gym and did my leg workout, took a cold icy shower even if the temperature outside is 3ยฐC but I didnโ€™t care!

I cleaned my room, spent time with family, studied well and played the piano. February is near now. The month when I shall turn 16. I will prepare a decent present for future me. I hopeโ€ฆ No I will :muscle:

Motivational Music:

4 Likes

Friday, January 27th, 2023

4 weeks ago, I remember that I promised myself to stop this addiction forever this year. I passed 5 days, a week, 10 days and broke my record by reaching 15 days without urges. Everything was under control till day 16.

It was my first experience with the flatline and I came to know why most people relapse in it. On day 18 I didnโ€™t know what should I do and relapsed. I learned many valuable lessons and discovered even more about Nofap that day.

And now, my desire to conquer the king of slavery is as strong as what I had 4 weeks ago. I want to lift it even higher :man_climbing:t3:

Today was a busy day. I did many things that I canโ€™t remember all of them :joy: but what I do remember is that I prayed, played, painted, exercised, studied and cleaned my room.

I got an info that we will go to the cinema with my uncle on Sunday afternoon. I am so exited! :cowboy_hat_face:

Motivational Music:

5 Likes

Saturday, January 28th, 2023

Relapsed thrice today. I am having huge large pain in my upper legs that I can barely walk. It was because of the excessive exercice I had yesterday.
I decided to study a lot today. The problem is that I mostly get huge urges while studying so this was the 2nd cause of my relapses. I have improved a lot in studying today and finished many necessary work. But these relapses made me feel bad today. I couldnโ€™t do anything about it but resist the urge but I ended up defeated.
Anyway, as you all know me I will get over it and come back stronger. I am always positive but I am serious this time. I must find a way to improve myself once and for all.
I am still effected by that old 17 days streak so I just hope that my legs recover before I get urges so I could do my good habits again.
February is my month. I must, want and will improve if God wills.

360_F_429985307_Soobm8JrTAq3kOCM1GlJfq1J46COIvKb

5 Likes

I will stop posting here daily. Not forever but I will post after a period of time like every week or so. I want to reduce screen time as much as possible. My monthly challenge alone takes lots of time to moderate. I will keep on journaling but in a real life diary. Letโ€™s see how this shall go.

5 Likes

Oh shit dude. I hope you get back on track asap.

Bro you can let that go if itโ€™s creating too much pressure. I used to be moderator of study challenge, when I realized maintaining it was taking up quite some of my time, I let that go.
Maybe doing the same will benefit you.

4 Likes

Sunday, January 29th, 2023

:white_check_mark: Nofap
:white_check_mark: Slept enough
:white_check_mark: Meditated
:white_check_mark: Journaled
:white_check_mark: Studied well

Thatโ€™s all I did today.
My legs have improved a lot but they need more rest. I begun my day by studying maths. Then we went to the cinema with my uncle. It was the first time I go there. We ate in a restaurant before that than we watched a french movie by the name โ€œPatti et la colere de poseidonโ€ which was for kids :joy: The beginning was a bit boring but the ending surprised me.
Then we went back home after this amazing day and I Journaled here. Technically itโ€™s right now.
I am grateful for my amazing family
I am greatful for my recovering body
I am greatful for my amazing Rewire Companion community.

Good night everyone!

6 Likes

Monday, January 30th, 2023

:white_check_mark: Drunk lots of water
:white_check_mark: Played the piano
:white_check_mark: Studied a lot
:white_check_mark: Cleaned my room

I spent most of my day studying and studying. I have a math exam tomorrow but I didnโ€™t study maths today cause Iโ€™m already prepared for it :muscle:
In my point of view, exams are not prepared One day before, it is prepared everyday. The day before the exam is for revision. And thatโ€™s what I did.
Nothing interesting happened today but I played the piano again after a while now. I really missed spending time with my friend.
My legs are recovering fast which is something that I am greatful for.
I ate junk food today but I had no choice cause Iโ€™m 15 years old and I donโ€™t cook for myself :sweat_smile: mom was at work and she bought some burgers for lunch. But tomorrow, we will eat the healthiest meal ever :laughing::muscle:

Thatโ€™s it for today guys. I guess this is good night!
Tomorrow shall be better!

7 Likes

Tuesday, January 31st, 2023

:white_check_mark: Ate healthy food
:white_check_mark: Drunk lots of water
:white_check_mark: Exerciced
:white_check_mark: Took a cold icy shower
:white_check_mark: Prayed
:white_check_mark: Played the piano
:white_check_mark: Studied a lot
:white_check_mark: Cleaned my room
:white_check_mark: Meditated
:white_check_mark: Breath-work
:white_check_mark: Wrote gratitude
:white_check_mark: Screen detoxed less than an hour :muscle:

One month of this new year has passed.
I might havenโ€™t accomplished all of my goals but I made a noticeable progress.
February is here. Good morning dear month. My birthday is after 3 weeks from now :hugs:

Today I woke up at 5:54 a.m. I studied close to 8 hours and I did many of my good habits. I am so happy today!
Nofap became a lot easier these days.
I noticed that the only habit that I must must improve is studying. I only study at school and to do homework these days. I became quite lazy when it comes to studying but I am also afraid that I might get urges while doing it :cold_face:
My legs are recovered now so I went and exercised at the old gym and it was :fire:

Alright now I really want to go to sleep :sleeping:
Good night men!

6 Likes

Iโ€™ve spent lots of time on my phone today for the first time since weeks. I am procrastinating a lot when it comes to studying. Thatโ€™s why I wonโ€™t use technology at all tomorrow. I am passing exams without studying :pensive: I only rely on my intelligence. I need to change that. I donโ€™t want to study 15 hours like last year cause that was exaggerated a lot but I want to study at least 8 hours.
About Nofap, I havenโ€™t edged till now and Iโ€™m doing great! I will find a way. I always do.
I am the master of my own destiny :man_climbing:t3:

6 Likes

I took these pictures a month ago and I decided to put them as my wallpaper.

:sparkling_heart:

7 Likes

Damn bro
I miss nature so much looking at this

3 Likes