๐Ÿ€ ๐˜ฝ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™˜๐™ช๐™ก๐™–๐™ง'๐™จ ๐™—๐™ก๐™ช๐™š ๐™จ๐™ ๐™ฎ

I came here cause I felt like I needed to express my feelings here with you guys.

This day wasnโ€™t going according to what I have planned yesterday. I didnโ€™t detox phone cause I remembered that I need to study with it. It wasnโ€™t a matter of time till I relapsed. I couldnโ€™t memorize a single phrase due to intense urges but after I lost my streak I managed to pass my two tests perfectly and I think I will get excellent marks.

But despite this, I still feel guilty for relapsing twice because of studying. Every day I got to choose between Nofap or studying. I even once tried studying all day without fapping but I only managed to do 5 math exercices. My study environment is clean, every thing is ordered, no distractions, allowed myself small breaks between but nothing works. I always get urges while studying.

This might be my first negative post in RC but Iโ€™m tired of it. Speaking of studying, I will have a one week vacation starting from Sunday. At least thatโ€™s a great news.

In the afternoon, I felt empty from the inside till my uncle visited us. The family was gathered again and I became really happy like nothing bad happened today. We talked a lot, ate dinner and even watched some old family photos.

I am feeling quite better now. Although itโ€™s close to midnight, I should get some sleep now. I have exams tomorrow.

Good night brothers! I wish you all a wonderful day!

4 Likes

In my case doing no fap always improved my focus (yeah morning workout and evening meditation included).
No fap with morning workout and meditating in evening when you feel you have started lacking focus works out best for studying whole day.

5 Likes

Thanks for the advice brother. Even if I have school in the morning no one said I canโ€™t do some stretching :muscle:

4 Likes

I will reset my counter when I wake up tomorrow at midnight. I feel like my real streak is started now not before cause I gained my motivation back.
I cleaned my entire room and cleaned every single distraction on my phone. I am prepared to begin a new journey.

Today was awesome, I figured out everything I need to do. Everything was so clear and I could see many solutions to my problems that I always neglected. I passed most of my exams really good.
Today Oh boy the girls were so obsessed about me. I felt like a tiger or lion or something :joy: one of them even asked to be my girlfriend.

My goal is now clear, I will change many things. This is not the same as before and it shall never be :muscle::triumph:

3 Likes

February 5th, 2023

:white_check_mark: Slept enough
:white_check_mark: Drank enough water
:white_check_mark: Exercised 1 hour
:white_check_mark: Ate healthy food
:white_check_mark: Took a cold shower
:white_check_mark: Prayed
:white_check_mark: Played the piano
:white_check_mark: Did breath work
:white_check_mark: Visualization
:white_check_mark: Affirmation
:white_check_mark: Gratitude
:white_check_mark: Cleaned my room
:white_check_mark: Prepared for tomorrow

Today was a really productive day. I learned a lot concerning gym exercises since Iโ€™m kind of new there and I gained so much knowledge. No urges for any kind of dopamine resources. If I could go one day than I can go 1000.

Here is my workout plan:

Push day: Dynamic stretching + 1mn Plank - Walking 10 mins - Running 5 minutes - Chest - Shoulder - Tricep

Pull day: Dynamic stretching + 1 mn Plank - Walking 10 mins - Running 5 minutes - Back - Biceps

Leg day: Dynamic stretching + 1mn Plank - Walking 10 mins - Running 5 minute - Glutes - Quadricep - Hamstring - Calf

Active rest day: Stretching + 1mn plank / Walking / swimming / abs workout

Every day:

Lying on the floor โ‰ฅ 30 mins
Bar hanging โ‰ฅ 1mn
Drink water โ‰ฅ 1.5 L
Breath work โ‰ฅ 5 mins

Good night everyone!

4 Likes

February 6th, 2023

:white_check_mark: Exerciced at the gym
:white_check_mark: Journaled

No urges, I feel amazing.

I made a video clip of my new piano composition called โ€œJourneyโ€. The team was not bad, I liked the sound engineer, he seemed smart but the photographer was not really that good. But in the end we filmed it and it will take about 2 days to finish it.

I finished planning my study schedule this week with focus on tomorrow. I divided it in 3 parts.

My study schedule for tomorrow

Part 1:
Between 08:00 - 08:30
5 minutes rest
Between 08:35 - 09:05
5 minutes rest
Between 09:10 - 09:40
5 minutes rest
Between 09:45 - 10:15

Part 2:
Between 12:50 - 13:20
5 minutes rest
Between 13:25 - 13:55
5 minutes rest
Between 14:00 - 14:30
5 minutes rest
Between 14:35 - 15:05

Part 3:
Between 16:00 - 16:30
5 minutes rest
Between 16:35 - 17:05
5 minutes rest
Between 17:10 - 17:40
5 minutes rest
Between 17:45 - 18:15

Total:

Study: 6 hours
Rest: 45 minutes
Free time: 8 hours and 15 minutes

I am free this week so I must make use of it and regain my study consistency and be ahead of people. My goal is to be the best in my high school. It is not impossible and I know I have the potential. I am currently the 1st in my class and that was my middle school goal :smile:

I am greatful that I was able to achieve my first goal.
I am greatful for the guy that helped me at the gym today
I am grateful for my dad who teached me a valuable lesson in life today

Thatโ€™s all for now. Good night brothers!

4 Likes

February 7th, 2023

:white_check_mark: Exerciced at the gym
:white_check_mark: Meditated

Small urges but they were manageable.
I finished what I planned to study today in half of the expected time. I know have more knowledge about the saying โ€œStudy smarter, not harderโ€ and it works remarkably well.

I went to the gym today and did my pull day workout. I learned lots of new back and bicep exercises. I am really greatful of my planing that I did two days ago. Planning your goals in a smart way instead of doing the habit in vain is the best thing that happened to me this week.

I feel more ahead of people again and a lot stronger. Itโ€™s starting to get easier to get into cold showers. This is the first year when I take cold showers in winter :laughing: Tomorrow, I will finish studying physics. That is my study goal for Wednesday.

Thatโ€™s all for today. Good night!

4 Likes

I relapsed today. I have no excuses and I accept that this is my fault. However, I did all the necessary sacrifices I could to prevent relapsing as much as possible. From deleting every source of entertainment on my phone, to planing all the situations of when I mostly get urges.
I am ready to start again. I am still not motivated due to the deep crash of dopamine that I had after relapsing but hopefully tomorrow, I will regain my positivity back.

5 Likes

@Binocular bro. Whatever it takes you have to do what you have to do. Do it. No excuses.

1 Like

๐“๐‡๐„ ๐๐€๐’๐“ ๐ˆ๐’ ๐€ ๐‡๐ˆ๐’๐“๐Ž๐‘๐˜, ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐…๐”๐“๐”๐‘๐„ ๐ˆ๐’ ๐€ ๐Œ๐˜๐’๐“๐„๐‘๐˜, ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐“๐Ž๐ƒ๐€๐˜ ๐ˆ๐’ ๐€ ๐†๐ˆ๐…๐“, ๐“๐‡๐€๐“โ€™๐’ ๐–๐‡๐˜ ๐“๐‡๐„๐˜ ๐‚๐€๐‹๐‹ ๐ˆ๐“ ๐๐‘๐„๐’๐„๐๐“ :gift:.

๐€ ๐–๐ˆ๐’๐„ ๐Œ๐€๐ ๐–๐‡๐Ž ๐‡๐€๐ƒ 1000 ๐ƒ๐€๐˜๐’ ๐’๐“๐‘๐„๐€๐Š ๐Ž๐ ๐๐Ž๐…๐€๐ ๐–๐€๐’ ๐€๐’๐Š๐„๐ƒ, ๐‡๐Ž๐– ๐ƒ๐ˆ๐ƒ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐ƒ๐Ž ๐ˆ๐“?

He asked the questioner: " Can you go one day?

He responded: " Of course, but it seems impossible to get to 1000. Even to get to 90"

The man then told him: " If you could go one day, you can go 1000, If you fix your eyes on the top of the mountain, you will miss the little bumps in the ground, and trip over them because you werenโ€™t paying attention to the little obstacles."

โ€œButโ€, the man said, " If you can just get over each little step you have to make along the way, you will be at the top in no time"

Maybe itโ€™s a story not about studying but it has a useful meaning:

๐ƒ๐Ž ๐๐Ž๐“ ๐…๐Ž๐‚๐”๐’ ๐Ž๐ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐“๐Ž๐ ๐Ž๐… ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐Œ๐Ž๐”๐๐“๐€๐ˆ๐ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐“๐‘๐ˆ๐ ๐Ž๐ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‹๐ˆ๐“๐“๐‹๐„ ๐‘๐Ž๐‚๐Š๐’ ๐ˆ๐ ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐–๐€๐˜.

๐—๐—จ๐—ฆ๐—ง ๐—ช๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐—ข๐—ก๐—˜ ๐——๐—”๐—ฌ ๐—”๐—ง ๐—” ๐—ง๐—œ๐— ๐—˜.

If you make your goal to never be lazy then youโ€™re wrong.
The top of that high mountain wonโ€™t help you to overcome those obstacles in your way.
Stay as calm as the wind and determined as a phoenix, Consistency and Discipline is the key to success.
Weโ€™ve all been there buddy, COVID-19 had similar effects on me but once you truly put your heart in to it and decide to study you can, decide to exercise, you can, Decide a better life, you can
You canโ€™t spell Challenge without change so

Decide

2 Likes

Sending you the first message which was received by me in my past from you brother. I know you can do it. Make yourself know that you can do it. To the :infinity:

3 Likes

Thank you bro :pray: Yes I will do this
No turning back now :muscle:

Let the journey begin!

3 Likes

Let it continue bro coz itโ€™s not new to you

3 Likes

February 13th, 2023

Itโ€™s been a while since Iโ€™ve journaled but here I am again :smile:
Last week was not that good, I do one productive day and the next one is messed up. But I studied pretty well in it. Infact, the exams that I passed till now are all great. I am grateful for this one. Today was an absolute dopamine killer. I did as much as habits as I could and screen detoxed successfully. Didnโ€™t fap today! But from now on I will stop counting days. I want to live far away from the counter for a while. I want to focus on life more and appreciate all of its blessings. I stopped being really active in the forum cause I want to spend as much as time as possible on studying and the results are fascinating! I feel better now

I guess thatโ€™s everything. Good night brothers!

Stay strong! :muscle:t2:

2 Likes

Here I amโ€ฆ fallen twiceโ€ฆ No urges, No obligation, Just me wanting to.
I never realized that I could get this stupidโ€ฆ Honestly, I never felt this depressed in my lifeโ€ฆ and all of this for what? Happiness. But is that the case?

I am not feeling happy nor motivated. If I get to choose between living and dying, I will choose death. I lost my purpose in this world. I am feeling weak, lonely, tired and more than just boredom, perhaps bored of life itself.

So this is what I will call โ€œThe Fake Happiness paradoxโ€ where everything repeats itselfโ€ฆ From the trigger to regret. Few people know the truth after experiencing this. Itโ€™s the brain fog and the dopamine collapse that blinds the truth.

The truth is visible to anyone but not everyone. Only the strong can take glimpse of it, grab on to it and make it his shield. And his eyes are the mind.

Learning from our mistakes is the beginning of the journey and deciding to start it is half the way.

Today I learned. It was not a waste. Truly, there is always positivity even in the darkest times. I feel better after writing this.

letโ€™s go.

6 Likes

February 15th, 2023

Greetings everyone!
I am back stronger now. My point of view of masturbation has changed a lot. I see it as a very bad disease now. I am even scared of it :joy: But thatโ€™s not what I want to point out.

Having an important reason to quit can benefit you a lot in your Nofap journey. Iโ€™m not talking about productivity or testosterone or any other benefits. Iโ€™m talking about hating the addiction itself.
Think about it, if you have a clear straight mind that masturbation is always bad for you no matter what, you will most likely be able to quit. Cause in the end, you only masturbate after making excuses that itโ€™s good or even not bad.

This is war between the good and the bad. They both ran in a human consciousness.
And one of them will dominate in each situation. When we talk about Good we talk about strength, we talk about hope, we talk about God the most gracious and we talk about everything positive. And when we talk about Bad, we clearly talk about weakness, depression, devil, and negativity.

Albert Einstein said:
โ€œIn the middle of every difficulty, lies opportunityโ€
An opportunity to be better, to get stronger, to be free after many hardships and sacrifices. Indeed, you get to choose your destiny.

Hi guys. I hope you are all doing well with your recovery journey.
I am having some headache but thank God that itโ€™s not a worse disease.
I woke up really early at 2 a.m but in my defense I slept at 8 a.m. Although 6 hours isnโ€™t enough but my body refused to go back to sleep and itโ€™s mostly because of headache.

When I went to school today I received satisfying marks in many different subjects and that really cheered me up. I discovered that I am really good at programming. Although this is my first year and everything is basic but I always seem to be ahead of my classmates with programming. But what scares me the most is maths.

I am really smart with maths but once I take the test I suddenly become stupid :joy:
Where I answer the hardest question and ruins it all in the easy ones plus I am mostly afraid of my last exam. It went absolutely terrible.

Anyway, I know what to improve and what I must do and that is more than enough. All I have to do is just do.

5 Likes

February 16th, 2023

:white_check_mark: Studied 7 hours
:white_check_mark: Prayed
:white_check_mark: Ate healthy food
:white_check_mark: Wrote gratitude

No urges today. I spent the first half of my day studying and the 2nd half on my phone. After passing my week tests I want to take a rest. So yeah I just chilled for hours but I decided to do some habits at night. Becoming inactive for 23 hours from the forum every day let me find more time to study. But I really missed talking to people here especially with @VAGABOND, @The_integrous_one and @The_Ambitious_One.

I guess thatโ€™s all I want to say. I will sleep in few minutes now. Good night!

5 Likes

We will all be here bro
Anytime you want to speak we are available
We share an eternal journey
And being offline is something good for you
Donโ€™t waste your time itโ€™s precious thing
Only come to check-in and that will be more than good
Keep yourself busy in something useful bro

4 Likes

Hey dude :joy:. Whatโ€™s going on.
I am a little busy. Iโ€™ll start updating my diary and following my habits soon. Weโ€™ll get a schedule from Monday.

7 Likes

No worries
You should do whatโ€™s more important now . We are always here , thereโ€™s enough time . Focus on priorities .
We all are going through hard times , but these are what shape brave men .

6 Likes