This cummonity is sexist i will leave

Delete my account .bye

3 Likes

tag admin to delete your account

@debellator or Taher

3 Likes

How did you come to the conclusion that this community is sexist.

9 Likes

She must have received salacious dms from some creeps. This is not the first time this has happened here.

10 Likes

That might be the reason but the bros I have interacted to here are so clear in their intent I don’t suspect them to do that shit. And I have also seen the bros here supporting the girls pretty well here.

8 Likes

I’m not talking about the ones you come across regularly in the discussions here. Most are good people but it only takes one guy to ruin the experience for women.

9 Likes

Yeah, that would make sense, but she said “the community” = meaning everyone.
So I’m dubious about her

5 Likes

After I first saw this post I messaged her that most are supportive here and she is welcome to stay. But I think she made up her mind. I don’t know where this notion came from either in all honesty. The female memebers here are treated with respect from what I have seen. It could be someone messaging but I’m not sure.

7 Likes

We shouldn’t actually care. Her choice.

I’m always drawn to being kind and understanding - and think most guys are like that, but maybe that is the problem, it is belittling.

7 Likes

In a way in can be. I just try to be supportive of the community here. In an effort to see as many people succeed in the goal of this forum as possible, be it male or female.

9 Likes

I hope she will reconsider her choice. I think there is more respect here than outhere. But we know there was problems with someones like learner and other users. Sadly, that is something unavoidable.

8 Likes

You haven’t replied to a single comment. It looks like your argument is vague. You need to clear your stance if you put allegations.

6 Likes

I don’t think he left, he has a stupid challenge with binocular in which the first to relapse would delete their rc account so i think he relapsed and left

7 Likes

Well i hope you commit to nofap, leaving that would be terrible.

5 Likes

I think this is where it went wrong. You can see that the exchanges that followed between the two were quite heated.

6 Likes

Man, did you used hyperlink option to link a topic to that word?

5 Likes

Yeah, why? :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

That guy is an idiot…

7 Likes

Yeah no like someone said “your a women why are you watching Pixels, Tell your parents to fix your marriage”, Man now that’s not a good way of putting things. Damn from a women’s perspective that do sounds sexist, just saying :grimacing:

5 Likes

I think that man is from a country where that is common, you know what I mean right? It is not a criticism, but I really believe he is from that region. That would explain the reaction of the girl. She didn’t expect that postulate, that was a culture shock.

7 Likes