This cummonity is sexist i will leave

Yeah I get it, dunno she wasn’t taking any of that. But i understand you he was trying to help but cultural barrier messed it up.

4 Likes

It’s a cool feature that’s why.

3 Likes

Please correct your spelling it’s not cummonity it’s community btw if you think that we are sexiest than you are wrong in this forum most of people is good but if there is positivity than there is also negativity exists you just need to ignore that negativity.

4 Likes

Not here to make dark humour but the fact that the guy said to have her marriage fixed and the fact that the girl is from iran makes the matters worse :skull_and_crossbones:.

5 Likes

I never said that

That was a joke when I said that he deleted his account because of failing our challenge. I think he was actually suspended :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

His account is suspended actually.

3 Likes

I’m in the community for the last 5 years never have I seen such insensitive person.
Yeah I wanted to help that user. I honestly don’t know why that user is making a big deal out of it. If you read my comment i didn’t made anything that would offend.
It’s just the user lives in a superficial world in her own mind.
My stance was clear, for a Guy it is difficult to get married as compared to a Girl , cause the guy have to settle and get a Job. Do you disagree with this ? Also the country she lives in has a Culture of that sort of marriages which is arranged, idk why she even freaked out with that comment.

She is claiming to be my comment as sexist but she proves it by creating a Drama out of it and making it a Big scene and not even replying to the other 99% users who are actually supporting her. I’m sure 99% of users have been really helpful and supportive before I even replied, and so was I, perhaps my comment hurt her feelings or something but she doesn’t even recognise how other 99% users are trying to help her, just proves it is nothing but a Drama queen. Leave her alone and don’t waste your time guys, invest in someone who is ready to listen and work on yourself.

“Oh I’m a strong independent woman”

Couldn’t take one comment of truth, quits instantly.
Demonstrates how weak they are, living in a Fairy tale world. Also don’t forget the fact that her first post was “wanting a Female only companion” and that’s not sexist?

2 Likes

He Relapsed but he didn’t deleted his account.

3 Likes

Who you talking about bro?

3 Likes

About a user: The_learner

3 Likes

The Learner the Messanger of community :joy:

3 Likes

Actually watching some of his messages when I encountered him and with that icon in his profile I think he really has become the purple guy, the man behind slaughter.

6 Likes

Did he comeback with a new account?

4 Likes

Nah he was waiting for removel of his restrictions

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.