The greatest ever- The final frontier's diary

Bro 3 three quotes come to my mind when I go through your diary:

1. Enthusiasm is common but endurance is rare.
    I don’t think any of us who are active in the forum, including me, have endurance for our goals. If we had we wouldn’t even visit the forum, we’ll switch off the phone and will work our asses off. But we can build it; everything is possible for the human mind. As you can see, Tesla was a man of endurance, Tagore was a man of endurance, Einstein was a man of endurance. Enthusiasm or motivation is crap and works only in the short term.
    When asked what is the secret to your success, Einstein replied: "I stay with one problem for infinite amount of time, that’s all"

2. Genius is the infinite capacity for taking pains.
    There is no getting away from this fact of life.
    Nothing great can be achieved without hardwork, Tesla used to sleep only 2 hours per day.
    He didn’t care about anything else but the purpose of his life. Now see where he is, he has no death. He is a God like figure to us.

3. Both sweat and tears are salty but they render very different results. Tears will get you sympathy but sweat will get you change.
    All the best bro. We all are together in this.

5 Likes

I honestly think writing on this forum is a waste of time.

Time that I could spend on my craft. But I am somehow still a slave of my mind.

I need to observe it fully.

I was horny today and so what I did was to write here. This needs to stop sooner or later.

That is the reason why I quit this forum once and decide to pursue Akhand Brahmacharya.

But by saying that I was saying to my mind. “Fuck you ! You messed up. No sex for you for lifetime.”

And the mind kept bringing me more thoughts of sex. Again and again. It went worse till I had to come back to this forum.

That is the ultimate goal that we become OBSESSED like and EINSTEIN, a TESLA, an ELON MUSK to our PURPOSE in life.

We all know our PURPOSE at this point. At least we have clues. BUT WE ARE STILL SLAVE TO OUR MINDS.

One thing that I have learnt is that the mind does not like to be bullied. Nor does the body.

WE HAVE BEEN BULLYING IT ALL THIS WHILE. NO SEX FOR YOU. NOFAP, NOORGASM. ETC.

I realized this with my cold shower thing. There is always a resistance when doing cold showers. (Back hwen I was consistent with it.). The mind would be like. NO NO NO. Dont fucking do it.

THere was so much resistance. My attitude was FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU. You have no choice. And it went good. For a long time actually. Then somehow when I went to a place with no GEYSER. I HAD NO CHOICE TO SWITCH TO A WARM SHOWER and I found that I was skipping SHOWERS all together few days here and there. THAT WAS TORTURE for THE MIND.

Now what I do is I take a cold shower and after that I turn it to warm after 30 s or so.

This way when mind resists I say ITS OK. I WILL GIVE YOU YOUR WARM SHOWER SOON.
There is no mental RESISTANCE. THE MIND SUPPORTS ME ON THIS DIFFICULT TASK.

WE NEED TO BEFRIEND OUR MINDS GUYS. Easier said than done. WE NEED TO SHOW THE MIND BETTER PLEASURES AND NOT TORTURE IT TOO MUCH. SO WHEN WE TORTURE IT FOR GOOD, IT SUPPORTS US.

WE NEED TO HAVE PLEASURE FROM BETTER SOURCES SO THAT The mind is ready to QUIT PMO AND SEX.

Those SOURCES ARE SPIRITUALITY, CONNECTION TO LIFE PURPOSE AND CONNECTION TO FRIENDS AND FAMILY.

I also NOTICE THAT WRITING ON THIS FORUM OR WATCHIGN VIDEOS ON YOUTUBE IS A SHORTCUT TO FEEL CONNECTED.

WE NEED TO OBSERVE, UNDERSTAND AND TALK THROUGH OUR MIND. UNDERSTAND THE ROOT CAUSE. !

I again spent more time on this forum. BECAUSE I TOLD MY MIND LIKE A DICTATOR. WORK WORK WORK.

AND THE MIND IS LIKE FUCK YOU. IT IS MAKING IT DIFFICULT TO WORK. WE have to PROMISE IT SOURCES OF PLEASURE.

We have to treat our minds like we treat kids.

When your kid is addicted to fapping, what would you tell him ?

No ! YOU CANNOT FAP !

I hope not. You would listen to it, understand the problem and be compassionate.

TREAT YOUR MIND LIKE YOUR KID.

1 Like

You are good with words Tagore.

WRITE.

2 Likes

For this reason, I quit WRITING on this FORUM.

AGAIN.

However all challenges are ON. With @SincereDev and with everyone I did.

Everything is ON. But I am just not gonna give it my POWER.

That just means I won’t write on this forum anymore.

If I RELAPSE, I WILL WRITE IT TO MAKE SURE I GIVE YOU MY PROGRESS.

If I DO NOT, PLEASE QUITELY ASSUME THAT I AM DOING FINE.

IF I AM DOING FINE, I WILL WRITE AGAIN ON ACHIEVING 365 DAYS. NOT BEFORE.

1 Like

How To Let Go: Ending the Trauma cycle (What they won’t tell you) - YouTube

1 Like

I always wondered How Tesla survived on just 2 hours of sleep per day. I think now it’s makes sense. On being NFap and staying with purpose he culd have done that.

Buddha used to sleep just 1 hour in the night.

4 Likes

I am just here to quickly announce that I WOULD NOT BE PMOing for the rest of this month.

FAILING WHICH I WILL PAY Rs. 4000 to a charity or donate to someone…

YOU GUYS ARE LIVING PROOF. I WILL WRITE HERE ON WHETHER I SUCCEED OR NOT.

IF I DON’T I WILL PAY THE MONEY USING PAYPAL AND SHOW SCREENSHOT TO PROVE MY WORD.

See you on 1st of May.

7 Likes

Day 4 going smooth by the way.

6 Likes

Man you’re fucking awesome… u r role model for me
I read your story while you were school days,it was kinda same shit with me. I fell in love with a bitch,I was only her way for passing the exams.
Later she blocked on everywhere without giving me a reason, basically she ghosted me.
Since then I felt like an emotional outrage. I don’t want to tell that shitty story where I was the biggest shit.

Anyway best of luck bro

3 Likes

Tell your story man. We all would love to hear you.

3 Likes

OPPOSITE TO ADDICTION IS CONNECTION.

Live by this mantra.

2 Likes

Good luck with that bro.

3 Likes

@TheFinalFrontier You can also practice meditation on death. It’s a concept in Buddhism. We sqander our time thinking we have too much time. But if we keep reminding ourselves that we are mortal then many things which we give too much importance will become less important.

It’s a famous technique practiced by Marcus Aurelius and Steve Jobs and many others.

I am not very regular in this but it helps me when I do it regularly.

This is the the link. You can search more yourselves.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4IVO5LLlWI

Maraṇasati - Wikipedia(mindfulness%20of%20death%2C%20death,takes%20to%20draw%20one%20breath.

https://medium.com/@LaurenRobBass/why-i-meditate-on-death-cf677690942b

3 Likes

Thanks for this man.

I will add it to my routine. How many times do you do it ?

For visible results you should do it at least for 15 minutes twice in a day. You may extend it if possible. Initially you will feel anxiety while you are doing it. It’s good and it’s normal to feel anxious when thinking about our own death. But later it will become normal.

1 Like

Does it help with the sense of urgency ?

Like eliminating procrastination ?

I think it should just be a reminder to live more fully every moment and also do the work that is meaningful to you !

Mediation just 10 mins a day does wonders…

2 Likes