The greatest ever- The final frontier's diary

I am proud of myself for reaching Day 3. :slight_smile: Greatness is coming.

1 Like

Ab sahi DP rakhi hai… :grinning:

No ! Me change kar raha hu dobara. Fun k liye kari thi bas

Sorry. But I think Nikola Tesla best suit karta h. It is a constant reminder for me. I will keep that. SHahrukh is an average motherfucker.

nikola-tesla-was-voluntarily-chaste-despite-numerous-women-vying-for-13597718

3 Likes

Be alone and don’t fap !

2 Likes

I am the living NIKOLA TESLA REINCARNATED !!!

3 Likes

tumblr_lrzdlxuEPr1r2i93to1_1280-300x280

2 Likes

2 Likes

3 Likes

Is this is true? Was he Bramhachari. Can you send me any credible source of this news?

1 Like

He yes. Man. That was the source of his genius. I am not studying him but it is a well known fact.

Come on guys, don’t you know the power that brahmacharya offers ! Even in some traditions they saw that 12 years of chastity can bring natural enlightenment.

The Vow Of Celibacy Leads To Uncontrollable Sexual Fantasies | Suppressed Sex | Tantra | Incel |Yoga - YouTube

Please watch this video guys. Let me know waht you think.

Yes I have broken my No Social MEdia streak. But watch it !

Just observe and be with the feeling.

This is how this guy did NOFAP for 10 years.
How Semen Retention Changed His Life - Celibacy and No Fap Superhero - Sex Talk - YouTube

What I have realized to be supremely important is UNDERSTANDING.

We should focus on UNDERSTANDING. Once we UNDERSTAND something, the STRUGGLE disappears.

Just want to share it…
WE ARE RESISTING IT TOO TOO TOO TOO TOO TOO TOO MUCH… LIKE I SAID MULTIPLE TIMES BEFORE AND THEN I FAILED AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN…

WE HAVE FOCUS ON OBSERVING IT FULLY AND UNDERSTANDING IT.

NOT JUST LUST, BUT ALSO OTHER EMOTIONS LONELINESS, DEPRESSION, ETC.

Here is the thing. Yes I have to reveal the secret.
SUFFERING = UNDERSTANDING. OBSERVING OUR SUFFERING WILL FREE US THAT IS THE ONLY THING…

2 Likes

I was finding your pic, then i realized you might not have broken your promise. Congratulations that is how strong will of determination works. You are man of words.

I have read some of your initial posts.

2 Likes