The Mini Challenge

My commitment is to workout every other day. I have been running 3 miles every other day and it has been a great release of stress. Heres to another week forward.

2 Likes

Im gonna meditate at least 10mins a day, read a book a day for the next 7 days.

2 Likes

I just had one of my worst relapses ever since I can remember. It was a binge. Coming out of it I feel disgusting, disgusted, defeated, and powerless. Please pray for me. I seem to be going from bad to worse and I honestly don’t know what to do.

2 Likes

I will my friend :pray::pray::pray:

Ontop off my daily exercise - The Lord’s Prayer I will use in times of struggle, anxiety and distress.

@Forodwaith please take it easy and don’t stress. Please also try adding The Lord’s Prayer to your life more regularly and ask for intercession. When something good comes to mind in those moments listen and say “Yes” to that something special. It could be a song, hymn, loved one, friend, scripture, even a companion here. Please listen out for God’s messenger as much as possible

2 Likes

@Wytblaccson welcome to this challenge. I like your personal challenge :+1:

@jasperpenaredondo @Gk-00 @Ankur_Chawla @MrXYZ @PatrickJ and anyone else.

Let’s have another awesome week. I’m especially devoting my week to companions who have been struggling recently. Yes, I am thinking of you. You’re my motivation - because I want you guys to really do well, maybe too much.
All I can do is hope, pray and allow.

4 Likes

It’s a beautiful goal. As of now I am reading ‘David Copperfield’ by Charles Dickens. Very much recommended to an avid reader😊.

2 Likes

@PatrickJ, I want to thank you for being in this journey with me :pray:. My challenge this week is the same as in last one- to study a minimum of 8 hrs daily.
Last week I lost the challenge 3 times (the last one was on sunday) . It was because of unorganised sleeping schedule. This week I will make sure to fix all these things up and to sincerely complete the challenge.
A big shout out to all the companions here and to @anon67854825 for making this group so supportive and apt for building building frutful habits.

4 Likes

Sorry i forgot to check in the last couple of days. Sunday was a good day, things are getting better and i’ve stuck to my challenge, I want to improve my consistency in daily prayer, and add some physical activity every day as well!

2 Likes

Thank you, I went to sleep last night asking for the intercession of St. Mary Magdalene.

1 Like

Thank you for asking @Forodwaith
I realise I need to stay humble at the moment. Please, please take care of your well-being

1 Like

Monday
@jasperpenaredondo - I did some exercise today, not loads.
Feel good at the moment.

I used The Lord’s Prayer a few times today. And crossed myself frequently - forehead, lips, heart. Good spiritual weapons.
Companions - you guys - came to mind a few times today.

I also went to Church this evening, it’s St.Mary Magdalene day

1 Like

@Ankur_Chawla

Daily prayer challenge completed today! I also did physical exercise and I’m currently studying hard for an exam on Friday, let’s keep going

3 Likes

Well done and keep it up! @Gk-00

1 Like

@PatrickJ, I studied for 6 - 6.5 hrs on monday which was a failure. Tuesday’s still on and I am gonna complete the challenge today. How’s your challenge coming up?

1 Like

@Ankur_Chawla how is it going for you?

Today prayer completed! No physical exercise today, did not have the time to do it, I will try to keep a schedule of one day exercise, one day rest.

Today I read a lot of posts on this app and nofap forums, it was very helpful in reminding me why I am fighting this addiction, all the benefits and life changes that will come if I keep going! May the Lord give me the Grace to stay strong!

3 Likes

Tuesday
@jasperpenaredondo - how are you doing?
Hope you’re well and in good health :wink:

I went to church this morning, and tai chi (ie; exercise​:wink::+1:) in the evening. I got impatient at work at times, which I turned into childish stress :joy: But realised my mistake, maybe a little too late at times. I had some urges but I remembered you guys here, and people in the app, things they’ve said - the things we have already experienced.

3 Likes

Im on day 9. 14 is around the corner. Also have been running every other day. Feel great. Going good.

2 Likes

@Gk-00 Good news first: I’m regularly working out and Nofap streak is increasing.

Bad news: Not much studying for now. I think about going to a library but then I question my motivation whether it’s for study or for checking out girls.

You are doing well. See ya soon!

1 Like

Wednesday
@jasperpenaredondo I like the sound of your routine :+1::wink: I went to church this morning - so The Lord’s Prayer was said, but it’s useful to use throughout the day and to reflect on parts of it.
It’s been said, the whole of the faith is contained within that prayer - Thank my Lord :pray: Amen x

I went to the gym this evening, worked on some core exercises and even practiced some Qi Chung (Tai Chi) without feeling like I looked like a weirdo :sweat_smile:

I’m really glad to feel in a better place - Thank you guys.

1 Like

@Ankur_Chawla

Prayer done, exercise done (push ups, sit ups). I’m struggling in concentrating on my study, feeling quite tired and wanting to go on vacation, I just have to hold on for a few more days…

2 Likes