The Mini Challenge

@anon67854825 sorry I was very busy this week. I just watch some Youtube like bright side videos and worship song while waiting for my student. After my work I just sleep then after sleeping I went to church. God is great

1 Like

Always remember your weekly challenge.
:blossom::cherry_blossom::hibiscus::sunflower::ear_of_rice::seedling::evergreen_tree::mushroom::maple_leaf::four_leaf_clover::deciduous_tree::herb::fallen_leaf::leaves:
~ Let’s make it to Sunday the best we can,
~ Monday - New week & New challenge!!!

@jasperpenaredondo @Gk-00 @Ankur_Chawla @MrXYZ @srubio & any new challengers.

Day 5

@Ankur_Chawla
Unfortunately last night I relapsed. But today I completed my challenge, and also did not look at anything inappropriate! Let’s make it better each day

2 Likes

Tuesday
@jasperpenaredondo @MrXYZ
Not as good a day as I’d hoped for, but more importantly, I survived, made some wiser choices :wink::+1:

I can sow better seeds :pray:

2 Likes

It was not a good day but I am doing better now. I’m a day in and looking to double that.

1 Like

@anon67854825, day 2 successfully completed. I got 10 hours yesterday. Had to reduce my sleeping hours to 3 hours, but I got it done. Onto Wednesday now.

1 Like

@PatrickJ, you can join in here to build new and fruitful habits. Just start by setting your goal and ping any companion to whom you will be accountable to. If you want, I’d be glad to help out😊.

1 Like

Day 6

@Ankur_Chawla
Prayer challenge completed! Relapsed this morning but rest of day was good

2 Likes

Thanks. I appreciate it. My first goal is 14 days.

1 Like

Wednesday
@jasperpenaredondo - I think I just re-lived yesterday :man_facepalming:t2::sweat_smile: but its all good

2 Likes

Day 7

@Ankur_Chawla
Relapsed. Did not complete my challenge today, I also need to study for an exam next week but today I was very distracted. Need to do better tomorrow!

2 Likes

Yesterday (Thursday)
@jasperpenaredondo
Late, struggled, etcetera… still alive, and kicking life into shape. Back here standing tall, moving forward, starting each day, new.

Have thoughts for next week along with some of @Forerunner and @Rebooter81 recent posts.
There’s always wise words popping up in this app. Thanks for sharing and helping :pray::fist:

4 Likes

@anon67854825 very busy whis week. After my work I always fell asleep… So tired… After sleeping I went to church :pray: . We’ll make it together.

2 Likes

@anon67854825 @PatrickJ could not complete my challenge on Thursday. I’ll make a start again.

2 Likes

Day 8

@Ankur_Chawla
Did not complete my challenge today. Better productivity, but need to work more on my discipline.

2 Likes

Friday

@jasperpenaredondo
Not a bad day. I will keep persisting until Sunday, then I will review myself, and give myself a new challenge/focus for next week :+1:

1 Like

@anon67854825 Saturday
I almost fall into temptation but thank God for reminding me not to. Will go to church later.

1 Like

@PatrickJ, friday and saturday were productive, I managed study for about 20 hours combined. Onto sunday😘.

@MrXYZ That is awsome and alot of study hours. Good for you. Keep going. Nothing like some good hard work.

1 Like

@jasperpenaredondo
@Gk-00 & @Ankur_Chawla
@MrXYZ & @PatrickJ

It’s been a week of this group, thank you for joining. It’s helped me to focus and feel more accountable, and hope it’s had some positive impact in your nofap journey especially.

A New Week

I challenge myself to simply exercise everyday without fail, and keep my mind focused on work.

I feel I need to stay humble for a while.

@jasperpenaredondo are you up for another week-challenge?

3 Likes