The Hero's 90 Day Challenge! šŸ‘‘

Guys ! Please watch thisā€¦ Must be helpful for NoFap :slight_smile:

Tesla, Jobs, Muhammad Ali, Mike Tyson and many others practiced the art of semen retention.

10 years of not losing sexual energy during intercourse nor masturbation using Gnostic Techniques | Page 2 | NoFapĀ® :flushed: :flushed: :flushed:

2 Likes

Guys !! Please try this out to release your buildup sexual energyā€¦
Choose the mantra based on your religionā€¦

For those who do have a knack for meditative/yogic exercises, a powerful transmutation exercise is the following : Sit comfortably, close your eyes, flex your PC muscle, begin breathing in deeply and slowly, vocalise mentally the sound HAM (HHHAAAAAMMMMM), imagine sexual energy in the form of light going up from your creative organs through your spine to your brains, and breathe out quickly and powerfully while saying SAHHH as a sigh (no vocal chords used), releasing the PC muscle. Repeat.

3 Likes

A good way to control the sexual energy is by breathing. Your breath is the key to controlling your ā€˜autonomousā€™ nervous system. We have a Motor Centre; all the parts of the body we can consciously control. Then we have the Instinctive/Sexual Centre; these are mainly parts of the body we can (not yet) consciously control. For example, the peristaltic movements of the guts, we canā€™t consciously control themā€¦ or the heartbeat (thatā€™s a good thing ;)). But the breath is part of both the Motoric and the Instinctive Centre. When we donā€™t think about it, it keeps going. But when we focus our attention on the breath, we can make it slower and deeper. Thatā€™s why there is such a focus on breathing exercises in Meditation and Yoga. Through the breath we can calm the mind and the sexual centre (both related to the subconscious, autonomous forces of man). So for actual control in intercourse, when you get too excitedā€¦ breathe deeply and slowly. No wonder the Ham-Sah exercise is a breathing exercise.

And no wonder that the main energetic channels of sexual energies are on one side connected to the left and right testicles/ovaries and on the on the other side the left and right nostrils.
[ā€‹IMG]
@DSBP: For bachelors, itā€™s absolutely advised to transmute daily. You can do 25 rounds in the morning, 25 in the midday and 25 in the evening. For those who practice Tantra, itā€™s less necessary but still a good thing to do.

There are easier forms of Pranayama: take your right hand, place your index under the left nostril, breathe in through the right counting to 7, place your thumb under the right nostril, hold the breath counting to 7, open the left nostril (take away your index), breathe out counting to 7. Now do the same but vice versa. Thatā€™s one round of simple pranayama. ā€˜Pranaā€™ means life-force, ā€˜Yamaā€™ means control. Controlling life-force!

Sexual energy is also called ā€˜chiā€™ of ā€˜kiā€™, like in Tai Chi or Ai-Ki-Do. Thatā€™s why most serious martial artists know these secrets. The power of Bruce Lee? He kept his seed (true story), so did his Masters.

Guys, Please read this when you get urges, just remained yourself why you should not FAPā€¦ BETTER YOU READ IT AS MANY AS TIMES YOU CAN INA DAYā€¦

2 Likes

Caution

According to what Iā€™ve studied, celibacy without doing something with your sexual energy can be harmful (especially if one has strong urges). Sexual energy needs to be directed, put in use, transmuted in some way, like I said in my first post. Otherwise it builds up and comes out in explosive perverted manners. Just look at the scandals of celibate monks and priests. Itā€™s sad theyā€™ve worked out this knowledge, which was originally a cornerstone subject in most religions. To differentiate, we normally talk about chastity as opposed to celibacy when referring to the healthy way of retaining the seedā€¦

3 Likes

Reporting day 15
One affirmation - I enjoy talking to girls.

One thing Iā€™m thankful for in my life - past relationships

Progress for the day - clean day.

0 urges / 0 practice

2 Likes

@Wyatt The best place to see the benefits Iā€™ve experienced on this journey would be my success stories. Here are the links:

@raj10 How many times are you practising daily bro?

@ncubeanelem @Paulkijkduin @sikandar2907 @Karan050 You still want to continue the challenge brothers?

Check-in Day 2 (Day 182 hard mode with GODā€™s Help)
One affirmation: I have an excellent career as an entrepreneur and enjoy incredible income
One thing Iā€™m thankful for in my life: I am thankful for the ability to change my life.
Progress for the day : Another day free and clean!
Number of urges: 0
Number of practices: 10

New video - Donā€™t Feed the Little Monster!

4 Likes

Dear Brothersā€¦ Happy to see i got promoted as KNIGHTā€¦ Just 16 days ahead to beat my previous record of 90 daysā€¦ With Godā€™s help i will reach thatā€¦ Wish me success !!

4 Likes

Congratulations, hero @Thenofap_king! Youā€™ve moved up the ranks to mercenary status!

How are you feeling? How much closer do you feel to your goals?

1 Like

Congratulations, hero @Wyatt! Youā€™re a knight now! The dragons fly away in fear, they know youā€™re coming to destroy them!

You can surely pass your highest streak and break free brother, your techniques work! Success is on the horizon with GODā€™s Help.

3 Likes

Day 10
One affirmation i am getting successful in my career day by day
One thing I am thankful for: I am thankful for being emotionally strong.
No. Of urges : 3 its like every time when I am free my mind says just 1 peek but i refuse to the demand of it.
Practice done : 3 times successfully
Progress for the day : another clean day
Guys it takes strong will power, good company of people like you all and the determination to reach your goals to stop pmo and be successful.
All the dragons must be slayed without any mercy.

1 Like

Absolutely bro! No mercy! :person_fencing::crossed_swords::shield::dragon::dragon_face::fire:

2 Likes

:gem: Affirmation - I am a hero. I am a winner. I am successful. I am physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually healthy.
:gem: I am thankful for - Iā€™m thankful for the help and mercy I receive from God.
:gem: Progress - Another clean day!
:gem: Number of urges defeated, practices completed - 2, 10

2 Likes

Yes Thank you
Its an awesome feeling
I feel very much closer to them or atleast am able to act tpwards them
However i must ask that
I am becoming more and more obssessed with sweets and movies and games
I want to become better fpr real
Hence please advice that should i try to reduce them instead?

2 Likes

:golf: Todayā€™s Report: :golf:

:two_hearts: Sharing Code : 2sov9d

:yellow_circle: Current Streak : 75 Happy days
:green_circle: Highest Streak : 90+ Days

:pushpin: Affirmations:
:muscle: I am Very intelligent beyond the human capability

:pushpin: Things youā€™re thankful for in your life:
:gift_heart: I am thankful for god for giving me the intelligence which is humanly not possible

:pushpin: Report your progress for the day
:tulip: Clean day

:pushpin: Report the number of urges defeated/practices completed
:white_check_mark: 0 Urges 0 Practices

:paintbrush: Diary:
A normal day with zero urges

2 Likes

@Thenofap_king Glad to hear that youā€™re making progress towards your goals - all that time, energy and motivation gained from escaping the addiction can be put to good use!

Yes, you should try to reduce them. Eating more junk food makes you less healthy and feel less happy about yourself, which wonā€™t help you on your journey. And you donā€™t want to waste all the free time youā€™ve opened up. Now you have the opportunity to make REAL progress in your life.

Use these things as rewards for good behaviour every once in a while instead of something you do all the time. Youā€™ll enjoy them more that way; and youā€™ll see more improvement in your productivity.

3 Likes

I PRACTISE 2/3 times brother.

3 Likes

Day 14
I AM Focused
URGES DEFEATED 1 PRACTISE done 2 times.
I am thankful to lord Krishna.
I want to see my counter on Day 90.
I have started my jogging yoga and strength exercise, I am being more productive day by day.
I will slay the dragon this time.

4 Likes

Reporting day 16
One affirmation - My relationships with people in life are improving

One thing Iā€™m thankful for in my life - My family

Progress for the day - clean day.

1 urges / 1 practice

4 Likes

@Wyatt Thanks for your ideas about the next stage of the challenge after 90 days. Let me know if you have any more. For now, Iā€™ve joined this challenge with everyone else to add another 90 days to my streak, GOD willing.

@raj10 Glad to see youā€™re practising bro. The more practise we do, the more prepared we are when urges return.

Check-in Day 3 (Day 183 hard mode with GODā€™s Help)
:white_check_mark: One affirmation: I am excellent at understanding people
:pray:t5:One thing Iā€™m thankful for in my life: I am thankful for good, healthy food.
:shower:Progress for the day : Another day free and clean!
:exploding_head:Number of urges: 0
:person_fencing:Number of practices: 10

3 Likes

I am ready to pick myself up again. I owe it to myself and the people who love me. I donā€™t want to look back anymore. I have lost so much time already and this is not the person I am or want to be. So, Iā€™m coming back to this challenge and accept the work I need to do on my part: coming up with a strategy to help me leave this addiction behind.

4 Likes