Sharing code - fmz74i
Current streak - 8 days
Longest streak - 8 days
Gender - male
Age- 20
Location - India

2 Likes

Welcome @Rajesh8699!
At what time do you want to wake up each day?
What’s your routine?
You can check-in everyday in order to spread motivation :+1:

1 Like

My code -fmz74i
Waking time : 5AM

2 Likes

Check in Sunday morning 6Am
Missed updating yesterday but woke up at 6am. So ok

2 Likes

Sunday Check-in

Woke up naturally around 7am

1 Like

Monday morning

Woke up around 6am

1 Like

Tuesday morning

Alarm 8am - remember fragments of my dreams

1 Like

Wednesday,
Good morning!

Woke up at 4am. Studying for exams.
2 more days to go :fist:

1 Like

Thursday morning Check-in

Woke up to my alarm yesterday but felt so tired, I slept for a bit longer, but went Mass.
This morning woke to my alarm, feel a bit tired, I had some really interesting dreams and will go to Mass again.

1 Like

Friday morning
Awake and out of bed as planned.
Dreams are more vivid and memorable :+1:

I’m joining!

Sharing code - 4vd8x6
Current streak - 8 days
Highest streak - 14 Days
Age - 26
Gender - M
Location - Poland

My goal is to wake up everytime on 4:30 am (max. 5:00) on a working days. For four days I go to the gym at 6:00. On Wednesdays I meet with my friends at 6:00, so we can pray together for many things.
On weekends I try to wake up around 6:00-7:00 am but I don’t want to count weekends to the streak. Only working days. Need to perfect my habit of going to the gym, because sometimes I missed time to wake up and go there.

1 Like

Saturday morning

Pendragon979 - that’s really inspiring!

I had late night, reluctantly got up around 8:30 with no particular plan. I’m thinking I should make plans for the days ahead and my routines.

It’s okay just getting up at 8am as its practical and manageable, but I feel I could so much better, and do so much more.
I’m gonna have to have a think about my weeks ahead, the routines and what I’d like to achieve.
I have some crazy deadlines, and people I work with who prefer working very late, so I’ve got to personalise my days to be adaptable.

I’m not counting today as an early rise, but a new start, thanks to Pendragon979s fiery zest!!! Totally awesome :+1:

Note* @Positivebloke I don’t think you need ‘highest early rise streak’ as it’ll always be the same as the early rise streak. Or maybe I’m misunderstanding it?

1 Like

Thanks bro! It"s good that I can motivate someone. :slight_smile:

Check in. Just woke up. It’s Saturday. I am after wedding (of my friends). I went to bed around 1:00… and still woke up at 6.30. Without any alarms… If you had the habit of waking up early, you would not need alarm clocks :stuck_out_tongue:

Yet as I wrote earlier, don’t want to count weekends do the streak.

1 Like

That’s totally awesome!!! Inspiring yet again!!!
tenor

Sunday morning ~
I had more wild dreams, much more this time - which is great, glad to be back in touch with my subconscious mind. My skin and face is glowing at the moment - that nice healthy oily look. I think nofap has helped, but also the curry last night.

Woke up to my alarm at 8am (sorry it’s not so inspiring yet, but slowly working at it - at least I’m not waking up late, smoking weed etcetera)

I didn’t leap out of bed like a gazelle, like I wish, but I haven’t consciously made that.
Monday I will and I need to remind myself of that tonight.

@Positivebloke hope you don’t mind I added @Pendragon979 to the scoreboard - I know you’ve got loads of studying. I really love this challenge and the emphasis on morning routine. It’s been a real game changer for me. Very motivated and inspired by it. Thank you.

1 Like

Tuesday morning
Woke up a little late yesterday and today, but all good.

Had a fall

Yesterday (08.07.2019) I woke up at 6:00 because I went to bed late, at 00:00 (due to pmo and relapse…).

However today I woke up at 4:30, acording to the plan, went to the gym and prepared to the trip today. Thats a good day :wink:

1 Like